Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Streamate question/answer and general information

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Chellelovesu, Apr 7, 2014.

1. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

I've cammed on Streamate, always at desk sitting in a chair, but with my background being:
    a bed with a bookshelf headboard, usually pretty cluttered
    a curtain I sewed and put on a photography backdrop frame
    Just my bedroom wall and door

Simple and uncluttered works best, with quality lighting making the biggest difference. A cheap set of umbrella lights instantly upgrades your lighting situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ForceTen

From a member's perspective, I find a room which is uncluttered, decently lit, and what I would say a room I would normally hang out in in person is where I would tend to stay. that being said, if I get along with the person, find them interesting, etc. that can override the desire to leave such a room

Happy to hear you decided to take the plunge. I've never been on Streamate, but hope you can do well as time goes on.

3. AlyssaMichelle

Cam Model

Anyone see any 30% bonus earning on their payouts this week? Idk if it’s supposed to be this pay period or next.... ? I had a hard time interpreting the news article thing on Streamate

4. venomous

What I'm reading says it'll be added to THIS week's earnings. So whatever you earned between 12/17-12/23 will be added to your earnings for the week ending on 12/30. At least I think.../hope, cuz that'd be $300 for me.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. AlyssaMichelle

Cam Model

Okay that makes more sense.... idk why I have such a hard time understanding their news lol

6. angelicaskye2

I am a model on MFC and have been having a really hard time on there I have a low cam score and have trouble keeping people in my room and I am considering trying streammate as well and this forum is helping me to decide if it will be the right move but I am still really unsure. MFC is great for tickets to things like the AVNS and other sex events does stream mate have anything like this and what about something similar to MFC share for videos and such not that I have been successful with those. Any advice would be appreciated

7. Ann_Sulu

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

@angelicaskye2

[​IMG]

Can always do an hour or two on one then switch. Good way to build a following and decide which site you prefer. That's what I did.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MiaFoxUK

Cam Model

You could even do a month on sm then go back if you prefer mfc, if your score is low nd you dont have regs then you have nothing to lose, if you do have regs they might follow you xx

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. angelicaskye2

yeah i think i will stay on mfc and just try stream mate too

• Like Like x 1
  10. angelicaskye2

yeah i already had one reg that said he would follow me