AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STREAMSTER - live video broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Hello everybody,

I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster. You can choose any video resolution and FPS up to 60.
  • Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
  • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.
Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

More information could be found here.
If you have any questions, I’m here to help.

Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Dear Streamster users, our team is working hard to improve our program to match your highest demands. At the moment we are working on extending functionalities of Streamster and would appreciate your help. Could you please leave us feedback about the program? Are you satisfied with Streamster and what would you change if you could?
Thanks again for your help :)

Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Your privacy policy doesn’t say anything about how the video stream is managed/stored on the server side. I would suggest clarifying this as you’re dealing with highly sensitive footage.
We do not store videos on the server side.
Thanks, we'll make this point more clear in the Privacy Policy.

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Your privacy policy doesn’t say anything about how the video stream is managed/stored on the server side. I would suggest clarifying this as you’re dealing with highly sensitive footage.

We do not store and share broadcasters' video and audio content. - added to the Privacy Policy :)

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Hello everyone :)
New Streamster 3.0 is live now. What’s new?

- No registration required. Download the program and go live
- Responsive design, which means Streamster adapts to any screen size you choose
- Camera switch, which lets you change cameras while streaming
- Multiple computer connections. That means you can manage your stream from any of the computers, including switching all installed cameras.
- Number of indicators, informing about the problem localization
- New user interface ;)

If you are Streamster user, but your version wasn’t updated yet, you can download it from our website (or wait till it’s updated automatically) https://streamster.io/

And I will be happy to receive feedback from you about the new version 🌷
Thank you