AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sugar babies and sugar daddies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been.. neither
speaking of which.. it was a topic on Nightline tonight. The story was about a website that's like a dating/sugardaddy thing for travel. The idea being that they match attractive people with generous people. It appears the generous person pays for everything and the attractive person goes along for the ride.
I looked it up and found a clip.
HTML:
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/free-romantic-getaway-stranger-30409368
Would I do the sugardaddy thing? No. I don't see that happening. I've never met a woman online now that I think of it.

Reactions: asianrawra
I own a cam site and well we take care of our models very well so I kinda already am a sugar daddy.
No. What you do is pay models what they earn and work for on your site...that is no where near a sugar daddy. WTF.

If you knew how we treat our models you'd understand, we just paid for a girls first year of collage. Bought a single mother mother a car and have paid girls rent. All who are struggling. Don't assume we are like the other sites who want your hard earned money. Also we provide a "college fund". Girls can put any amount of tips into a "savings account" and we match it when they want to use it. We also give our girls 70% of what they earn. So again, please don't compare us to the sites you usually use. I created this to be different and give back to performers because without you guys we would be nothing.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ElleVictoria
Collage.

College.

Yeah lol I'm driving and having Siri type for me isn't always the best :dead:
Best get your priorities straight. Replying to forum posts like this while driving is not something a smart person would do.

Come back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.