AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestion/Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
It would be really cool to have a live chat room here on this forum... is that possible/or is there already one and I just missed it?
Anyone else think so????
Love your site Amber.

Reactions: LadyShark
Poker_Babe said:
It would be really cool to have a live chat room here on this forum... is that possible/or is there already one and I just missed it?
Anyone else think so????
Love your site Amber.
That's what our cam room chat is for! ;)

I second the idea of having a live chatroom here, and can we have naked girls on it?

Jupiter551 said:
I second the idea of having a live chatroom here, and can we have naked girls on it?

Only if there's a way to pay the girls!

Lydia_Deetz said:
ScarletVixen said:
^ Freeloader :-D :lol: :p

Next thing you know the "show feet bb"s will start flying! :shock:

Open tits bb mmmm

Dear Sir, Good day, compliments of the day, and my best wishes to you and family.
I know this letter will come to you surprisingly, but let it not be a surprise to you,
for nature has a way of arriving unannounced, and, as an adage says, originals are very hard to find, but their echoes sound louder.
So I decided to contact you myself,
for you to assure me of safety and honesty, if I have to entrust any amount of money under your custody.
I am Mister Michael Bangoora, the son of late Mister Tiamu Bangoora --

who was the Minister of Finance in Sierra Leone --

but was killed during a civil war. Knowing your country to be economical conducive for investment, and your people as transparent and trustworthy to engage in business, on which premise I write you.

Before my father death, he had the sum of 23 million United States dollars, which he kept away from the rebel leaders during the course of the war.

This fund was supposed to be used for the rehabilitation of water reserves all over the country, before the outbreak of war. When the war broke out, the rebel leader demanded that the fund be given to him, my father insisted it was not in his possession,

and he was killed because of his refusal to release the fund.
Meanwhile, my mother and I is the only person who knows about the fund because my father always confide in me. I quickly made an arrangement with a Red Cross relief worker, who used his official van to transport the money to Lungi Airport, Freetown, although he did not know the real contents of the box.

The fund was deposited as a family reassure, in a safe, reliable security company in Dakar, Senegal, where I was only given temporary asylum. I do not wish to invest the money in Senegal due to unfavorable economic climate, and so close to my country. The only assistance I need from you, which I know you would do for me, are the following: one, be a silent partner and receive the funds in your account in trust; two, provide a bank account under your control to which the funds will be remitted; three, receive the funds into your account in trust, take out your commission, and leave the rest of the money until I arrive, after the transfer is complete.
Sincerely, Mister Michael Bangoora.

Reactions: spikyhaired
AmberCutie said:
Poker_Babe said:
Anyone else think so????
Love your site Amber.
That's what our cam room chat is for! ;)

well yeah I know that, I mean just a place for us models to chat live out side of "work". i just think it would be nice to be able to chat live w/o having to worry about your camscore dropping just cause ya feel like "shooting the breeze" instead of working. also, most model don't allow other models in their rooms.
I can put a live chat room on my website if u don't want to add it to yours... would you mind if I did? would anyone else from here join me on it now and again? just chat... no cam.

MFC has "member rooms" now that you can chill in, off camera, on a premium or model account via the website (not the model software) depending on the rules of the member room.

I don't want a chat room here. It defeats the purpose of our job, sorry.

AmberCutie said:
MFC has "member rooms" now that you can chill in, off camera, on a premium or model account via the website (not the model software) depending on the rules of the member room.

I don't want a chat room here. It defeats the purpose of our job, sorry.

oh ok, like I said I just stating coming back to MFC last week, (I take it the chat rooms are new correct?). oh and I totally understand. but I thing I'll put a live chat on my website anyways (my site is cam modeling and poker related) if anyone feels like talking poker. or whatever... I'm all about freedom of speech... I do ask that ppl who chat on there keep it respectful though.
I'll let everyone know when my poker chat room is ready.
Luv ya Amber!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.