AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suspicious tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi! I took this message from support:
“Your account was flagged by our fraud detection process due to a large number of suspicious tips being sent to you. Many of these tips have been charged back by the credit card holder, which means that the tips were in fact fraudulent, and we have been forced to refund those purchases.”

But did not cooperate with scammers! What can I do to do I complain about them and protect myself from these freaks?
@punker barbie help me please
I wait the answer from support very long :( the ticket 16878319 Chtb name is peachy_moore

Upvote 0
I had someone complained to me and said he will report me and request for a refund, I told him I'll gladly give him back his 100 tokens if he had signed up and and be a broadcaster so I can return his "tip". But I had no charge back to guest since I 've worked

I do wonder now if others feels obligated to return someone's tip since they are not satisfied? ---During that time i just thought I return what he gave me just so he can move on his on way, i dont need that negativity in my room...

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Hi! I took this message from support:
“Your account was flagged by our fraud detection process due to a large number of suspicious tips being sent to you. Many of these tips have been charged back by the credit card holder, which means that the tips were in fact fraudulent, and we have been forced to refund those purchases.”

But did not cooperate with scammers! What can I do to do I complain about them and protect myself from these freaks?
@punker barbie help me please
I wait the answer from support very long :( the ticket 16878319 Chtb name is peachy_moore
I can confirm that Support has responded to your message.

Reactions: Peachy_Moore
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.