AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sweet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First impression, considering all the posts... he's answering a post in "some" thread somewhere but didn't realize you have to be IN that thread, and started a new thread instead. lol

Nordling said:
First impression, considering all the posts... he's answering a post in "some" thread somewhere but didn't realize you have to be IN that thread, and started a new thread instead. lol
How do you mistake that? Tony if that is the case there is a quote button on the bottom of each of our posts. You do not need to make a thread replying to a post.

Oops, I thought this was some kind of weirdy spam and reported it as such.

:text-feedback: :character-spamcan: :text-worthless:

sxycherrypie said:
Nordling said:
How do you mistake that? Tony if that is the case there is a quote button on the bottom of each of our posts. You do not need to make a thread replying to a post.
At the top of the page, there's a "new topic" and "post reply" button right next to each other. It's not always necessary to use the quote function unless you're saying something directly related to a previous reply. Simply hitting "post reply" is what many do, and it's very close to the "new topic" button.

I am convinced that's what happened here. Now the mystery is, which topic was his reply about blue pills to? :think:

Attachments

• reply.jpg
    reply.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: JickyJuly
AmberCutie said:
sxycherrypie said:
Nordling said:
At the top of the page, there's a "new topic" and "post reply" button right next to each other. It's not always necessary to use the quote function unless you're saying something directly related to a previous reply. Simply hitting "post reply" is what many do, and it's very close to the "new topic" button.

I am convinced that's what happened here. Now the mystery is, which topic was his reply about blue pills to? :think:

I bet on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.