AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Black Lives Matters thread.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By your theory, black people are being used as test subjects by the great and powerful "they", so that must mean that black people are the most subjugated and least powerful among us, yeah? Maybe you should redirect your energy from racism into legitimate social change if you think that "they" are doing that to black people.
This is according to a black man not my opinion or theory like you claim. His observation. Before you say stupid shit like this maybe you should ask me?
I am trying to make changes I'm been talking to black men on youtube. I suggest a black men's website and they created one. Stick with something you know which is obviously caming.

This is according to a black man not my opinion or theory like you claim. His observation. Before you say stupid shit like this maybe you should ask me?
I am trying to make changes I'm been talking to black men on youtube. I suggest a black men's website and they created one. Stick with something you know which is obviously caming.

Dude... she actually respectfully conversed with you considering the wackiness of your very confusing posts, without insulting you and this is how you react?
I mean, I was a rude bitch for sure but she wasn't at all and you still insulted her for not being 100% on your train?
If you want people to have meaningful discussions with you, this isn't going to help facilitate that.

Black Lives Matter: The Black Racist LGBT Group [part one]

Black Lives Matter: The Black Racist LGBT Group [part two]

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Sorry it's to educate the clueless people on here. From what I am seeing I don't see any change coming so I guess I'll just sit back and watch the shit happens. i don't live in the USA anyways.

Sorry it's to educate the clueless people on here. From what I am seeing I don't see any change coming so I guess I'll just sit back and watch the shit happens. i don't live in the USA anyways.
BIG FUCKING SURPRISE!

Why are you complaining? In the other forums the information and videos were appreciated. In fact when I left quite a few users were disappointed but it was their loss.

Why are you complaining? In the other forums the information and videos were appreciated. In fact when I left quite a few users were disappointed but it was their loss.
Not really complaining. Chuckling more than anything.

I have seen good cops and bad. White and black racists.
I suspect you are here to stoke racial tensions. Whether at the behest of the cultural marxists or the fascists I do not know.

I just got done talking to a black Trump supporter. Good guy. You want I should put it on youtube?

Not really complaining. Chuckling more than anything.

I have seen good cops and bad. White and black racists.
I suspect you are here to stoke racial tensions. Whether at the behest of the cultural marxists or the fascists I do not know.

I just got done talking to a black Trump supporter. Good guy. You want I should put it on youtube?
Not all. Us Canadians don't buy into the bullshit because we saw it was for real. I initially supported black lives matter, when Michael Brown got shot. Until I started doing my own research. BLM ruined the gay parade, by taking over it. Just because I don't support blm doesn't mean i want to cause racial tension. I will not be afraid to speak my mind and i want this madness to end but people are too brain wash to see the truth.
If you BLM think you can do better than get your training and be a cop. It is not easy being a cop. Have you had to deal with people on drugs or with weapons? When your life is on the line it's either the criminal or you. To think otherwise is full of shit. Btw I didn't start this thread but you can't accuse me of starting anything. I had a woman who was on drugs that had a knife. It took 3 of us to get her let of the damn knife. Before forcing the knife out of her hand I had to punched, pull her hair and crap and she didn't feel a thing. What would you do if you had a gun and person wouldn't let go of the knife and endanger another person? You also forget these black people especially women claim these are good men when it's proven they are criminals who refuse to follow orders. Black women support these criminals because they benefit financially. It really boggles my mind. Nothing is going to be resolved when people can't look inward.
I'm not some pussy that hides behind a computer if I wanted to start racial tensions I can just walk a few blocks and do it.

There is practically a genocide in the black communities in the USA. I guess BLM is really a distraction to really what is going on. Flint water poisoning that the people knew about. False cancer diagnosis that can kill some people. Statically speaking black men getting shot by cops is very small compared to the number of blacks being poisoned with lead or with cancer medication. Chemo is known to kill a lot of people. Some people are lucky to live through it.

There is practically a genocide in the black communities in the USA. I guess BLM is really a distraction to really what is going on. Flint water poisoning that the people knew about. False cancer diagnosis that can kill some people. Statically speaking black men getting shot by cops is very small compared to the number of blacks being poisoned with lead or with cancer medication. Chemo is known to kill a lot of people. Some people are lucky to live through it.

Well I am fortunate. In my area we have a lot of good cops. Got a lot of good people black/white who can see both sides of it.

Interesting vid. Thanks for posting. I am off to do some research. Got to make sure it isn't fake news.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News#Criticism_and_controversies

The Black Lives Matter movement was set up for failure from the very start

Here's why - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/sharing-opinions-constructively.26184/

If you want people to listen to you, you have to deliver your message in such away that people are open to it

If you start off with a name like "Black Lives Matter" and it makes a large majority of people get defensive and say "Don't all lives matter?" you've failed massively

Everyone should be able to get behind a movement against police brutality and the corruption that lets officers get away with it.. how can you fuck that up

Not to mention in the UK they were stopping traffic and fucking up flights - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-protesters-occupy-london-city-airport-runway

That's a brilliant way to make everyone who should be sympathetic to your cause find you clowns

The only thing BLM seems to have achieved is causing more hate and hostility

Their original message and mission might have been perfect, their execution has been shit

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
If you start off with a name like "Black Lives Matter" and it makes a large majority of people get defensive and say "Don't all lives matter?" you've failed massively

Saying black lives matter isn't also saying that other lives don't matter. The only failure here is a failure to understand the grammatical meaning of saying black lives matter, which is not saying "Only Black Lives Matter."

I suppose I would have to experience this to believe it...

Saying black lives matter isn't also saying that other lives don't matter. The only failure here is a failure to understand the grammatical meaning of saying black lives matter, which is not saying "Only Black Lives Matter."

I think you misunderstood my meaning

Has the "all lives matter" not been a big argument generally?

If you can't deliver your message in a palatable manner to the masses because a large chunk got hung up on your name you fucked up as an organisation

The Black Lives Matter movement was set up for failure from the very start

Here's why - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/sharing-opinions-constructively.26184/

If you want people to listen to you, you have to deliver your message in such away that people are open to it

Everyone should be able to get behind a movement against police brutality and the corruption that lets officers get away with it.. how can you fuck that up

Not to mention in the UK they were stopping traffic and fucking up flights - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-protesters-occupy-london-city-airport-runway

That's a brilliant way to make everyone who should be sympathetic to your cause find you clowns

The only thing BLM seems to have achieved is causing more hate and hostility

Their original message and mission might have been perfect, their execution has been shit
You're making assumption making on lies. People don't want to be held accountable. It's all the same with every group I have encountered. With you kid, you need to be coddled and babied? Please tell me how the very same black people claim these men are shot are good men when many of them commit the crimes. It's real easy to judge behind a computer or real in real life. Should I change your diapers too and coddle you?

You're making assumption making on lies. People don't want to be held accountable. It's all the same with every group I have encountered. With you kid, you need to be coddled and babied? Please tell me how the very same black people claim these men are shot are good men when many of them commit the crimes. It's real easy to judge behind a computer or real in real life. Should I change your diapers too and coddle you?

I'm now so confused. Wasn't @MFCGod agreeing with you? Are you just wanting to fight everybody?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I think you misunderstood my meaning

Has the "all lives matter" not been a big argument generally?

If you can't deliver your message in a palatable manner to the masses because a large chunk got hung up on your name you fucked up as an organisation

That's assuming those same people would've otherwise supported the movement, which is a pretty big leap.

Also I don't think BLM is about police corruption as a whole so much as how it intersects with black people specifically. Which may make it less marketable to the general public but personally I'm a fan of naming the issue you actually are fighting for and not trying to make every movement as widespread and watered-down as possible just to get support. I think while you might get more support, you lose effectiveness and any clear goal you have will be lost in a sea of trying to accommodate everyone.

Also I don't think BLM is about police corruption as a whole so much as how it intersects with black people specifically. Which may make it less marketable to the general public

I thought it was based largely around the police and legal system, If I'm mistaken on their main cause, again I would say that's a failing of the group

I thought it was based largely around the police and legal system, If I'm mistaken on their main cause, again I would say that's a failing of the group

It is. @GenXoxo said it's specifically about how police interact with black people, as opposed to all people as a collective. While the general public may be more willing to get on board with a simple cry against police corruption, the intersection of racism against black victims makes it more difficult for it to be as widespread as it could have been otherwise.

Couldn't be a failing on your part? Refusal by certain segments of the public to understand the context of the protest seems to be a pretty rampant issue, and "all lives matter" as a counterpoint to the protest is an argument based in a lack of context.

It is. @GenXoxo said it's specifically about how police interact with black people, as opposed to all people as a collective. While the general public may be more willing to get on board with a simple cry against police corruption, the intersection of racism against black victims makes it more difficult for it to be as widespread as it could have been otherwise.

• Is police brutality bad. Yes
  • Should police be able to get away with it. No
  • Should something be done about it since they are. Yes

Would the majority of people agree with the above? id certainly like to think so

The fact BLM have failed to get people behind such a simple and agreeable argument is really an astounding failure

From their name to their protests, instead of uniting everyone around a just cause, they have created division

Status
Not open for further replies.