AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Black Lives Matters thread.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Is police brutality bad. Yes
  • Should police be able to get away with it. No
  • Should something be done about it since they are. Yes
Would the majority of people agree with the above? id certainly like to think so

The fact BLM have failed to get people behind such a simple and agreeable argument is really an astounding failure

From their name to their protests, instead of uniting everyone around a just cause, they have created division

That's presuming people agree that these cases are police brutality, that police should be limited, etc. Not everyone agrees on those things, and either way, it's not BLM's job to represent everyone and everything.

MRAs and feminists both claim to care about sexism but I'm pretty sure we can all see how different their actual views and goals are. That's why they're two separate movements. likewise people who might theoretically care about police brutality but don't think it's happening in any of the cases that BLM highlights are never going to agree with the messaging BLM puts out, even if they had framed it as All Lives Matter.

If "all lives mattered" wouldn't one have to ask why a group called "black lives matter" was created in the first place?

Wouldn't that be considered stating the obvious? But for BLM to exist there must be something there that's not being discussed or talked about so therefor they created a space to discuss it.

And in my personal opinion, if you're going to support a group -their ideas, their goals it shouldn't matter what the name is called you support the movement-not the name. Getting hung up on the name just shows that people don't understand how to support something that doesn't benefit them directly. I.e. Someone saying "breast cancer awareness"? Why not "just cancer awareness", why specify breast cancer- aren't all cancers bad? Shouldn't we be focusing on curing all types of cancer?!?!?-I'm not going to support this organization because it doesn't include all cancer awareness-even though I support finding a cure for cancer in general."

If a person doesn't agree with the motivations and goals behind why the group was created nor support the things theyre trying to achieve-then fine. But to not support BECAUSE a name doesn't make you/others feel included just proves peoples egocentric/egotistical behaviors.

black men are saying the same shit I'm saying and I have researched it. I didn't pull it out of my ass like some people on here.

MikeTO, are you a Tommy Sotomayor fan? I ask because he is a black guy who has a pretty large following on Youtube who preaches exactly what you just said. I'm not a huge fan of his, it takes awhile to get to the subtext of all his inflammatory videos but there is some substance underneath all his anti-ghetto black woman videos! It seems like he is just bullying sometimes but there is a method to his madness.

Basically, poor black males, raised by poor uneducated single mothers in poor areas, have the habit of emotionally mimicking their hoodrat mother. Mix in the hypermasculinity of ghetto black culture and you basically get a testosterone fueled, no daddy, no home training male hoodrat who is prone to violence, disrespect and emotional outbursts.

I'm black and I've been saying that for YEARS!

Black ppl have to call out other black ppl on their BS and this horrible culture that has been created. Truthfully, bad black people make it hard for normal law abiding black ppl in the world! I was afraid to wear my hoodie the other day (in 27 degree weather) just because I didn't want anyone to think of me as a thug or shoot me! Things you worry about when you are a black man, even if you are in a good neighborhood with like zero crime.

The corollary to the above is that many people who make the above type of argument tend to lack any empathy for an entire group of people and explaining the conditions (self-inflicted, group inflicted or other inflicted) is often written off as excuse making.

I would like to hear objective and balanced arguments but most ppl just get emotional.

Yes, it is a huge problem.

I thought it was based largely around the police and legal system, If I'm mistaken on their main cause, again I would say that's a failing of the group
So then why are these blm members attack white people who have nothing to do with legal system?
MikeTO, are you a Tommy Sotomayor fan? I ask because he is a black guy who has a pretty large following on Youtube who preaches exactly what you just said. I'm not a huge fan of his, it takes awhile to get to the subtext of all his inflammatory videos but there is some substance underneath all his anti-ghetto black woman videos! It seems like he is just bullying sometimes but there is a method to his madness.

Basically, poor black males, raised by poor uneducated single mothers in poor areas, have the habit of emotionally mimicking their hoodrat mother. Mix in the hypermasculinity of ghetto black culture and you basically get a testosterone fueled, no daddy, no home training male hoodrat who is prone to violence, disrespect and emotional outbursts.

I'm black and I've been saying that for YEARS!

Black ppl have to call out other black ppl on their BS and this horrible culture that has been created. Truthfully, bad black people make it hard for normal law abiding black ppl in the world! I was afraid to wear my hoodie the other day (in 27 degree weather) just because I didn't want anyone to think of me as a thug or shoot me! Things you worry about when you are a black man, even if you are in a good neighborhood with like zero crime.

The corollary to the above is that many people who make the above type of argument tend to lack any empathy for an entire group of people and explaining the conditions (self-inflicted, group inflicted or other inflicted) is often written off as excuse making.

I would like to hear objective and balanced arguments but most ppl just get emotional.

Yes, it is a huge problem.
No I'm not a Tommy fan he is a HUGE troll. He makes his living bashing black women. There is a huge gender war with the black community. Have you heard of BWGTOW? These black women want black men shot by cops. They also tell black women to abort male fetuses. One of the BWGTOW even doxxed a black man who had nothing to do with him. And then the swirlers had this white man fired because he said he didn't like dating black women based on his personal experiences. They would call his work place and harass them by email and phone.
Don't take my word for it. I know men in their 60's that don't hold themselves accountable and saying Western women are toxic. Some truth to it. Most people don't want to be held accountable, including men. Color has nothing to do with the issue. Btw more unarmed white people get shot than unarmed black people so clearly it's not a race issue.

In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...han-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/

You should watch this video this black woman justifies dating thugs. BGS IBMOR corrects her and put her in place. Personally BGS had a beef with me. He didn't want to take responsibility for his own failture with his relationship. But later he admitted that having sex during his younger years lead him to a lot of problems.

Stefan Molyeux has a video that shows proof that single mothers create criminals. it has nothing to do with race.

So then why are these blm members attack white people who have nothing to do with legal system?

No I'm not a Tommy fan he is a HUGE troll. He makes his living bashing black women. There is a huge gender war with the black community. Have you heard of BWGTOW? These black women want black men shot by cops. They also tell black women to abort male fetuses. One of the BWGTOW even doxxed a black man who had nothing to do with him. And then the swirlers had this white man fired because he said he didn't like dating black women based on his personal experiences. They would call his work place and harass them by email and phone.
Don't take my word for it. I know men in their 60's that don't hold themselves accountable and saying Western women are toxic. Some truth to it. Most people don't want to be held accountable, including men. Color has nothing to do with the issue. Btw more unarmed white people get shot than unarmed black people so clearly it's not a race issue.

In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/

You should watch this video this black woman justifies dating thugs. BGS IBMOR corrects her and put her in place. Personally BGS had a beef with me. He didn't want to take responsibility for his own failture with his relationship. But later he admitted that having sex during his younger years lead him to a lot of problems.

Stefan Molyeux has a video that shows proof that single mothers create criminals. it has nothing to do with race.

I'm having a really hard time sticking to camming with my silly little camwhore brain, so I looked into that awesome Washington Post database you recommended!

I'm having a really hard time understanding why you used the second statement I bolded (in purple) to follow up the first statement I bolded (in green). The article you linked even has statistics in it which better represent fatal shootings of UNARMED individuals, which would align more closely with the first bolded statement and give a better idea of the rates of unarmed people being fatally shot by police. The statistics you stated in this post, though, are not about fatal police shootings of unarmed individuals-- it's JUST about fatal police shootings, armed or not. However, The Washington Post's article does note how many of those shootings were of unarmed white people and how many of those shootings were of unarmed black people. It was the same number for both during that time period: 50. Between the same dates you are speaking of, of the same shootings you are speaking of, 50 of the 381 black individuals shot and killed were unarmed, and 50 of the 732 white people were unarmed. That means that during that time, in the US, out of all of the white people shot and killed by police officers, about 7% of them were unarmed. That also means that during that time, out of all of the black people shot and killed by police officers in the US, about 13% of them were unarmed, nearly twice what it was for white people. (Not to mention that this also means that a larger part of the white pool posed a potentially lethal threat to the police officer.)

That's not even thoroughly representative of the situation, though, because there are far fewer black people in the United States than white people. In the US, 62% of the population is white, and only 13% of the population is black. There are about 5 times as many white people in the country as black people. The same amount of unarmed white people and unarmed black people were shot, but there are 5 times as many white people than black people in the country, which means that if you are black and unarmed, you are 5x more likely to be shot and killed by a police officer than if you were white and unarmed.

I hope that you read my post with an open mind. In fact I REALLY hope you read my post with an open mind, because I made it really easy for you: I only used facts and statistics from the article YOU linked to us for good information! Thanks for the article!

Sincerely,

A camwhore with no criminal record, who has lived in predominantly black neighborhoods, raised in the USA by a proud, strong, single mother

I'm having a really hard time sticking to camming with my silly little camwhore brain, so I looked into that awesome Washington Post database you recommended!

I'm having a really hard time understanding why you used the second statement I bolded (in purple) to follow up the first statement I bolded (in green). The article you linked even has statistics in it which better represent fatal shootings of UNARMED individuals, which would align more closely with the first bolded statement and give a better idea of the rates of unarmed people being fatally shot by police. The statistics you stated in this post, though, are not about fatal police shootings of unarmed individuals-- it's JUST about fatal police shootings, armed or not. However, The Washington Post's article does note how many of those shootings were of unarmed white people and how many of those shootings were of unarmed black people. It was the same number for both during that time period: 50. Between the same dates you are speaking of, of the same shootings you are speaking of, 50 of the 381 black individuals shot and killed were unarmed, and 50 of the 732 white people were unarmed. That means that during that time, in the US, out of all of the white people shot and killed by police officers, about 7% of them were unarmed. That also means that during that time, out of all of the black people shot and killed by police officers in the US, about 13% of them were unarmed, nearly twice what it was for white people. (Not to mention that this also means that a larger part of the white pool posed a potentially lethal threat to the police officer.)

That's not even thoroughly representative of the situation, though, because there are far fewer black people in the United States than white people. In the US, 62% of the population is white, and only 13% of the population is black. There are about 5 times as many white people in the country as black people. The same amount of unarmed white people and unarmed black people were shot, but there are 5 times as many white people than black people in the country, which means that if you are black and unarmed, you are 5x more likely to be shot and killed by a police officer than if you were white and unarmed.

I hope that you read my post with an open mind. In fact I REALLY hope you read my post with an open mind, because I made it really easy for you: I only used facts and statistics from the article YOU linked to us for good information! Thanks for the article!

Sincerely,

A camwhore with no criminal record, who has lived in predominantly black neighborhoods, raised in the USA by a proud, strong, single mother
You still don't get it. It's because you're a stupid kid who think you better. When i was in my 20 and early 30's I didn't talk very much.
Just because a person is unarmed doesn't mean they are not danger to the public. I don't own a gun but I'm dangerous because of my martial arts background. You're cherry picking data to use against me that's fine. But you do not fully be able to use the data. For example people on drugs on can be very dangerous.

Now you will look stupid because I was setting a trap. You see the BLM is lying and perhaps the media. Tree of logic who is a black woman who used to be a cop proves the bullshit.

I don't own a gun but I'm dangerous because of my martial arts background.

I have never laughed so hard on this forum before. Thanks.

If "all lives mattered" wouldn't one have to ask why a group called "black lives matter" was created in the first place?

Wouldn't that be considered stating the obvious? But for BLM to exist there must be something there that's not being discussed or talked about so therefor they created a space to discuss it.

And in my personal opinion, if you're going to support a group -their ideas, their goals it shouldn't matter what the name is called you support the movement-not the name. Getting hung up on the name just shows that people don't understand how to support something that doesn't benefit them directly. I.e. Someone saying "breast cancer awareness"? Why not "just cancer awareness", why specify breast cancer- aren't all cancers bad? Shouldn't we be focusing on curing all types of cancer?!?!?-I'm not going to support this organization because it doesn't include all cancer awareness-even though I support finding a cure for cancer in general."

If a person doesn't agree with the motivations and goals behind why the group was created nor support the things theyre trying to achieve-then fine. But to not support BECAUSE a name doesn't make you/others feel included just proves peoples egocentric/egotistical behaviors.

Stupid shit black women say. It gets tiring. There are black women out there and even black men that get that BLM solves NOTHING. I don't want to join a movement with a victim mentality. I was the mgtow community did the very same thing. Crying victim and the hatred of women. BLM is no different

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Would the majority of people agree with the above? id certainly like to think so

The fact BLM have failed to get people behind such a simple and agreeable argument is really an astounding failure

From their name to their protests, instead of uniting everyone around a just cause, they have created division
How the hell can people agree when BLM was blocking fucking traffic? Even black men were upset over the stupid shit! These people are NOT working and using section 8. On top of that they are beating up white people. Do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to support a crazy movement? Look at the feminism movement who are actually talking about feminists now. Third wave feminists are just as bat shit crazy as BLM.
You know when you are accusing people of a crime you better make damn sure you're correctly because you look like an idiot. For example Brock Turner wasn't a rapist but people felt he was one. When in the court documents proved he wasn't a rapist. People based things on feelings.

I have chit chatted with a few black people about this topic over the last several months, and have met with some negative opinions that have nothing to do with the name.

Stupid shit black women say. It gets tiring. There are black women out there and even black men that get that BLM solves NOTHING. I don't want to join a movement with a victim mentality. I was the mgtow community did the very same thing. Crying victim and the hatred of women. BLM is no different

I have chit chatted with a few black people about this topic over the last several months, and have met with some negative opinions that have nothing to do with the name.

That's nice? Not all black people have to/are going to agree nor support BLM. My boyfriend doesn't agree with BLM because he doesn't feel it's inclusive enough- not only by the name but by the actions of people that support it. He feels there's too much negativity at the top which then deters people from actually getting involved. He has a perspective of BLM having a victim mentality & only doing bad stuff: blocking traffic/taking over someone's mic/telling non-poc who want to be a part of the discussion to just shut up or saying "you aren't a part of this"/ calling other black people "coons" because they don't agree with them etc. etc.

And I, as a "black woman who says stupid shit", can acknowledge and agree that those things are not a good look for BLM as a whole. But I can equally say that I have done my own research about the group and found positive things about BLM that I truly support. Unlike others, like my boyfriend, who only see one perspective and deems BLM as a bullshit group that solves nothing, blames everything on white people/white supremacy without acknowledging their own part in the hindrance of black people/the black community.

If someone doesn't support a group -thats okay. But if you support the idea of "I want to end the systematic racism that black people face" - why wouldn't you find aspects within that group that share your ideas? Why would you let the name/ negative news/ or even the people who have "victim mentality" deter you from supporting an idea of your own?

That's nice? Not all black people have to/are going to agree nor support BLM. My boyfriend doesn't agree with BLM because he doesn't feel it's inclusive enough- not only by the name but by the actions of people that support it. He feels there's too much negativity at the top which then deters people from actually getting involved. He has a perspective of BLM having a victim mentality & only doing bad stuff: blocking traffic/taking over someone's mic/telling non-poc who want to be a part of the discussion to just shut up or saying "you aren't a part of this"/ calling other black people "coons" because they don't agree with them etc. etc.

And I, as a "black woman who says stupid shit", can acknowledge and agree that those things are not a good look for BLM as a whole. But I can equally say that I have done my own research about the group and found positive things about BLM that I truly support. Unlike others, like my boyfriend, who only see one perspective and deems BLM as a bullshit group that solves nothing, blames everything on white people/white supremacy without acknowledging their own part in the hindrance of black people/the black community.

If someone doesn't support a group -thats okay. But if you support the idea of "I want to end the systematic racism that black people face" - why wouldn't you find aspects within that group that share your ideas? Why would you let the name/ negative news/ or even the people who have "victim mentality" deter you from supporting an idea of your own?

You have a smart boyfriend hang on to him.:smug:

One of my biggest issues with BLM or at least the media portrayal of them is they represent the views of almost all black people in the country. I know that isn't true, but outside of a handful of very conservatives blacks, like Larry Elders, you seldom see them on TV. So I appreciate you sharing with us your BF's views.

One of the things, I most appreciated about President Obama was the even-handed way he dealt with racial relations in his speeches. As a white person, it is a hell of a lot easier to acknowledge that we still have a real problem with racism in this country, after black president points out that not every problem is white people fault. I think it is an important step to finding common ground.

It is impossible to imagine Trump making a nuanced argument.

You have a smart boyfriend hang on to him.:smug:

One of my biggest issues with BLM or at least the media portrayal of them is they represent the views of almost all black people in the country. I know that isn't true, but outside of a handful of very conservatives blacks, like Larry Elders, you seldom see them on TV. So I appreciate you sharing with us your BF's views.

One of the things, I most appreciated about President Obama was the even-handed way he dealt with racial relations in his speeches. As a white person, it is a hell of a lot easier to acknowledge that we still have a real problem with racism in this country, after black president points out that not every problem is white people fault. I think it is an important step to finding common ground.

It is impossible to imagine Trump making a nuanced argument.
I don't know her bf, so I will hold out on calling him smart; he could be otherwise dumb as a box of rocks for all I know :playful:

Media representation is so skewed it is not even funny if you find a bubble to hide in. I can't stand Patriotically Correctness used to undermine real patriotism. Feel about the same way about their counterpart on the left, who are so busy battling feminism and racism on graphs, and churning out gender labels so fast that they threaten to spawn a new species any day now, that they can't afford to address the real issues.

...it's not BLM's job to represent everyone and everything.
Yes.

Reactions: dilligaf0
That's presuming people agree that these cases are police brutality, that police should be limited, etc. Not everyone agrees on those things,.

Id really like to think the majority of people could agree that police brutality is wrong and anyone who abuses their power should be brought to justice and not protected

There's loads of videos where people can't deny or dispute excessive force was used

Well, a small % of people might say "oh they deserve it, they were a criminal!" but they're a fringe

Just like people who would strongly identify themselves as feminists and MRA's are the fringe

^ If you asked the majority of people to make a list of labels for themselves, if mra or feminist makes the list it's going to be way down there below gender, family titles, job titles, hobbies etc

As for representing everyone, if BLM helped lower the rates of police brutality then they would be helping everyone? whether their initial goal is to help everyone or not

What I don't understand is when some white people claim BLM is a hate group. To defend their position they often list violent people who have used the slogan "black lives matter" and people who use the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter along with their hate speech. They mistake the foolishness of the few for the platform of BLM, which has nothing to do with violence. Some people are actually dumb enough to think that BLM means that only BLM, which is the dumbest ish ever because any black person or objective white person can easily tell that white lives matter the most in white countries, even in non-white countries! These are obviously the same ppl who hate that Black History month exist and that BET exist! LOL

I've noticed more and more that the so-called tough plain speaking anti-PC crowd have become the most crybaby butthurt offended people in our society. They are the true cowards because they aren't brave enough to say what they truly want to say and deal with the consequences, they want others to make it okay for them to say hurtful things without any consequences! Now they cry victim! These are the same ppl who cry when a black person is racist towards them and then equate name calling with systemic racism!

On the other hand, the progressive overly PC crowd has severely destroyed free thought and are too quick to hurl labels. They get offended by anyone who doesn't think exactly like they think. They want you to be all-in on every special interest position that exists.

The result, people can't just have conversations and agree to this agree or come to some sort of understanding.

Mikey where he at? Where he at? IN THE MIDDLE of the foolishness.

What I don't understand is when some white people claim BLM is a hate group. To defend their position they often list violent people who have used the slogan "black lives matter" and people who use the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter along with their hate speech. They mistake the foolishness of the few for the platform of BLM, which has nothing to do with violence. Some people are actually dumb enough to think that BLM means that only BLM, which is the dumbest ish ever because any black person or objective white person can easily tell that white lives matter the most in white countries, even in non-white countries! These are obviously the same ppl who hate that Black History month exist and that BET exist! LOL

I've noticed more and more that the so-called tough plain speaking anti-PC crowd have become the most crybaby butthurt offended people in our society. They are the true cowards because they aren't brave enough to say what they truly want to say and deal with the consequences, they want others to make it okay for them to say hurtful things without any consequences! Now they cry victim! These are the same ppl who cry when a black person is racist towards them and then equate name calling with systemic racism!

On the other hand, the progressive overly PC crowd has severely destroyed free thought and are too quick to hurl labels. They get offended by anyone who doesn't think exactly like they think. They want you to be all-in on every special interest position that exists.

The result, people can't just have conversations and agree to this agree or come to some sort of understanding.

Mikey where he at? Where he at? IN THE MIDDLE of the foolishness.
In a totally unrelated topic of discussion I was accused of hating Israel once... because apparently as a socially left leaning individual it's a given? I didn't correct the person because it felt pointless to even attempt being a normal person with individual thought at that point, but they couldn't have been further from the truth and I did kind of laugh about it internally.
The idea that you are either over there or over here, it's us vs. them is so completely destructive to the growth of society, our tribalism will be our down fall.

Our current system with parties doesn't force compromise for the greater good of the people.

The idea that you are either over there or over here, it's us vs. them is so completely destructive to the growth of society, our tribalism will be our down fall.

The most important thing to me is whether someones heart is in the right place, I can't dislike or fault someone for having good intentions, but then the road to Hell is paved with good intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.