AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
ZZyVo.jpg

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
bob said:
FrenchKitty said:
Here are my very tiny boobies in a really amateur cam-pic lol. Sorry I was just playing around but I liked this one ^^

i just had to say that for some of us, "big" is not better, and those are not very tiny boobies....whoever gave you that info has to go to back of the line and try again :thumbleft:
Haha thank you ^^ I'm going to call my ex and scream "MY BOOBIES ARE NORMAL SIZED" in his face then, cause he was adamant they were the tiniest he'd ever seen......
eta: it may be the angle and the weird light though, I swear they look smaller normally..... look:

Attachments

• bloom green.jpg
    bloom green.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 717
FrenchKitty said:
bob said:
FrenchKitty said:
Here are my very tiny boobies in a really amateur cam-pic lol. Sorry I was just playing around but I liked this one ^^

i just had to say that for some of us, "big" is not better, and those are not very tiny boobies....whoever gave you that info has to go to back of the line and try again :thumbleft:
Haha thank you ^^ I'm going to call my ex and scream "MY BOOBIES ARE NORMAL SIZED" in his face then, cause he was adamant they were the tiniest he'd ever seen......
eta: it may be the angle and the weird light though, I swear they look smaller normally..... look:

Damn girl!!!! Small bewbies for the win!!!

bob said:
FrenchKitty said:
...it may be the angle and the weird light though. I swear they look smaller normally..... look:

:think:.... angle, scmangle.....

Watch out, we got the boobie police in here :-D :p

lol thanks girls, made me feel better ^^ i hadn't checked that thread.....Do we have a "omg those boobs are like watermelons!!!!!!!!!" thread? maybe that's where i belong now, who knows :D
Or maybe a "those boobs are so average they don't even deserve a mention"
The "boring boobs thread"
I'm going to eat some chocolate now lol.
@bob: omg LOL I hadn't seen the owl :lol:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Julia_Storm said:
since we talk abt boobies :)...i got a question couse i never seem to find the honest answers when online couse everyone is trying to complement me as a model for a reason or another.
Is a 38B tit size normal or small?

I can honestly say that it makes no difference to me. Small boobs are normal and beautiful and fun to play with. If I want clevage I swill stare at your ass crack :D

Attachments

• weeny boobs.jpg
    weeny boobs.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 641
  • weeny boobs 2.jpg
    weeny boobs 2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 639
  • weeny boobs 3.jpg
    weeny boobs 3.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 640
  • weeny boobs 4.jpg
    weeny boobs 4.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 640
  • weeny boobs 5.jpg
    weeny boobs 5.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 640
  • weeny boobs 6t.jpg
    weeny boobs 6t.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 640
  • weeny boos 8.jpg
    weeny boos 8.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 641
I just have to say there are some sexy ass women on here....holy crap! I love boobs big and small I dont discriminate. I just love boobs period.

I :h: my boobies in this picture. :mrgreen: This was when they were still 34almostAs.

tumblr_mi3qoxfrte1rarvp3o1_500.jpg

Sorry for the vag watermark! :lol: I stole this picture from my tumblr.

Status
Not open for further replies.