AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm0r4rtpFk1r1vfbso1_1280.jpg

Reactions: AngelicTease
Naomi Watts is so sexy. :drool:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Oh my golly, guys!
RjhRZSJ.gif
CCRhyder has the most exquisite nipples!
I think she needs a new headline on her profile...
N5gqS.gif

h1uj3Tg.gif

wXk1hz3.jpg

sJNIfQK.jpg

(I had to include a few comments her boys made...bahaha!)

X7PflK0.gif
bahahaha!!! Just saw this now, havent been here in a while. :h: my fave creeper. I'll getcha!

Reactions: makeumoist
AnabelleLeigh said:
yay for small boobs!

Is this of you, Anabelle? I'm a bit sleep deprived, but I just had a serious mindfuck because I literally stared at that picture for several minutes convinced it was of me, unable to figure out whose legs those were or when it would've been taken. I even have a freckle in the same spot near my right hip (among many other similarities that I won't list because I'm concerned I'd sound like a fucking weirdo). Anyway, you're really cute and I feel flattered that I mistook you(r torso) for me!

perfectdisguise said:
AnabelleLeigh said:
yay for small boobs!

Is this of you, Anabelle? I'm a bit sleep deprived, but I just had a serious mindfuck because I literally stared at that picture for several minutes convinced it was of me, unable to figure out whose legs those were or when it would've been taken. I even have a freckle in the same spot near my right hip (among many other similarities that I won't list because I'm concerned I'd sound like a fucking weirdo). Anyway, you're really cute and I feel flattered that I mistook you(r torso) for me!

it is me! I guess we're twinsies!

AnabelleLeigh said:
perfectdisguise said:
AnabelleLeigh said:
yay for small boobs!

it is me! I guess we're twinsies!

:3

There was a time in my life when i thought anything smaller then 36c was useless as nuns tits are. Now however it seems the little ones tickle my fancy. my girlfriend has small boobs and used to call her plank. Tits just weren't part of my sexuall activities with her but one day i was like.....these are awesome, then i thought further.....they will never sag....i freakin love itty bittys now. all thanks to my little redhead girl.

southsamurai said:
Red7227 said:

ok, i know who that is but i cant figure out who that is. in other words she looks familiar but i cant place the name

pretty sure that's Kristen Stewart (from the Twilight movies) in the new movie adaptation of Kerouac's On the Road. :whistle:

Tea420 said:
southsamurai said:
Red7227 said:

ok, i know who that is but i cant figure out who that is. in other words she looks familiar but i cant place the name

pretty sure that's Kristen Stewart (from the Twilight movies) in the new movie adaptation of Kerouac's On the Road. :whistle:

I suspect tea is right. That book was such a marvelous experience I'm not sure that's a move I'll go see. Probably should, but sometimes I just like to leave well enough alone if the book meant a lot to me.

Love this thread :) I'm a member of the IBTC and am just now trying to wean myself off massive "industrial bras" (as I call them). You know, the ones that add 2 cup sizes. I'm a 32B. Two small-breasted girlfriends of mine actually inspired me to be more comfortable in my skin and not be so focused on the size of my boobs. They're both A cups, beautiful and don't wear padded, push-up bras at all. In fact, sometimes they go without a bra! I'm not at that stage yet but instead of wearing a bra that adds 2 cup sizes, I'll wear one that adds one...baby steps. Hopefully one day I'll be completely comfortable with my 32Bs but it helps to have "support" - both literally and figuratively.

Back in the deep, dark 1990s, I discovered Melissa-Ashley (also credited as "Ashley" and "Anne Howe") on ALS Scan, a site devoted to taking pictures of (a) women with small breasts (b) cramming unusual objects in their coochies. While I can't say photos of of a woman using her vage as a pen cup turn me on, I never could forget Melissa-Ashley's tiny ta-tas. She's had some health issues over the years, but she still works from time to time, and still looks fantastic. Maybe somebody can convince her to start camming.
eZybu8k.jpg

Even today, I still love licking licorice-bit nips topping a pair of AA's as much as burying my head between some soft F cups. Big or small, I'll suck 'em all, so don't hide those natural wonders in your bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.