AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashing them tiny bewbs with pride ;)

nMJ9ynD.jpg

lEuLEQ2.jpg

I don't actually consider Jordan Blacks' bewbs itty, but maybe I'm blinded by her massive heart. Anyway this look for a southern boy like me faded blue jeans on a beautiful topless woman is tantamount to looking into the eyes of god. :clap: (she will prolly be upset that the screencap is a bit out of focus :woops:)

0D6Mbsw.jpg

Posted this on mah Twitter this morning. I apologize for the messy bathroom

Attachments

• bewbs and stuff.JPG
    bewbs and stuff.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 553
I think I may have found this thread too late, because one of my favorite members of the IBTC recently enhanced herself, but still..

Avalynn rose

Pre enhancement obviously

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 287
Just a big big thank you to all of you.. This thread is so awesome.

Always have to think of Pete and Repete... the name which a model and friend has given her boobies :love5:

Johndoe91 said:
I think I may have found this thread too late, because one of my favorite members of the IBTC recently enhanced herself, but still..

Avalynn rose

I say this with no offense and of course it is her decision and her life.... but I am shocked she did it. ... Sorry, just my opinion. Avalynn was such a hottie with her little boobies. I will miss her...

UniCornX said:
Johndoe91 said:

Avalynn rose

I say this with no offense and of course it is her decision and her life.... but I am shocked she did it. ... Sorry, just my opinion. Avalynn was such a hottie with her little boobies. I will miss her...
Last i heard she was still alive and the same person.

i hate my small boobies >.< wish i had bigger. I can fit into an A/B cup but never got professionally fitted so i just go with 34b :p

Status
Not open for further replies.