AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Saturday morning... sorry no makeup

g3w3gun.jpg
You look amazing without makeup :)

Reactions: gallifrey37
When I was little my big sister got a lil boobage and started buying bras, and I wanted some, but mine were mosquito bites.
AND NOW, at age 19, they're.... slightly bigger mosquito bites :bear:
I'm finally happy with my itty bitties though, cam has helped with that :3
ALL BOOBIES ARE GOOD BOOBIES

Small boob-ed women! Hear me now and hear me clearly! Your small boobs are fantastic! The constant refrain from women is that dick size doesn't matter, so long as you know how to use it. Granted, there is a subset of women that whole-heartedly disagree. With boob size, it's much the same for men. For me, I prefer women would stay natural. Cheers to those women who have chosen to keep what they were born with!

I was really excited to see this until I saw that literally every girls boobs were bigger than mine still. The worst part is that I'm a little curvy as well. I feel so unpreportioned haha.

What about a small C? Particuarly 34C, I feel like it's too big for itty bitty, but too small for the big breast/cleavage side. >.< can't win!

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY I love small tits! I finally have found to love mine as well and am SO happy Im finally comfortable with them! Even when I get guys come in my cam room and comment on them being small or telling me I would look better with bigger ones, I say "No way I love them and am proud!"

I also love them on other women as well. No flopping around, no sagging, and nice and firm! HAHHA.

CUuLoORUcAERo9R.jpg:large

I get really embarrassed posting stuff like this >.< But my boobs are awesome little mounds of squish. I think on an aesthetic level, bigger does not equal better. I think all boobs are beautiful to someone, but when a woman is so elegant and has little boobs it just makes me overwhelmed with how adorable she is. I still, sadly, get called "flat chested" and told I don't have boobs but that's ridiculous. They're right there. :p

Attachments

• B7aewIQCcAAC8tg.jpg
    B7aewIQCcAAC8tg.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 53
Statements like this are unnecessary.
well, was it meant the she's beautiful w out make up or that she's not a natural beauty cuz she wears make up...based on the context i think it was meant to be complimentary

but i think you're right. too ambiguous a statement to be useful...

Status
Not open for further replies.