AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The MFC Lounge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllisonWilder said:
Perhaps if you would throw out a few decent ideas to MFC, they might take them into consideration. Nothing here besides merchandise and discounts has been reasonable.
It is my understanding that Girls is very stringently against discounts in a marketing sense, as his very famous mentor all of us know about does not like them.

(I'm guessing... Billy Mays?)

:lol:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 257
AmberCutie said:
Why should you get a private on MFC instead of SM?

Because the girl you want to spend time with is on MFC. She's there because she likes that site better. If you don't like a girl enough to spend time on her at the site she chooses, you're dissing her, not the site.

Your quote from the wiki doesn't really prove anything either. The only fair point is that they say they're working on new ideas. Why don't you email them and suggest something reasonable?

The question was if a model that I am interested in taking private/true private works on both Streammates and MFC, and the per minute charge is identical what incentive do I have to take her private on MFC vs SM? If I take the model private on SM, I get credits for each day I buy a private. When I do more privates SM provides a greater discount for future purchase. Unlike MFC, I don't have to buy $600 to get the discount. It is a fairly traditional rewards program and was clearly explained when I signed up for SM. What is the equivalent incentive for me to do the private with the model on MFC?
The question I was hoping to explore is what type of reward system could MFC offer that would make want me and other members do the private on MFC?

I had intended to email MFC with suggestions, but after discussing it with fellow members and models on ACF. Perhaps even reference this thread but at this point that seems pointless. Since any suggestion I make is not going to be taken seriously.

My frustration with MFC can be expressed in one word: Freeloaders.

I am also frustrated with this thread so I am going to take your excellent advice and step back.

HiGirlsRHot said:
AmberCutie said:

Because the girl you want to spend time with is on MFC. She's there because she likes that site better. If you don't like a girl enough to spend time on her at the site she chooses, you're dissing her, not the site.

Your quote from the wiki doesn't really prove anything either. The only fair point is that they say they're working on new ideas. Why don't you email them and suggest something reasonable?

The question was if a model that I am interested in taking private/true private works on both Streammates and MFC, and the per minute charge is identical what incentive do I have to take her private on MFC vs SM? If I take the model private on SM, I get credits for each day I buy a private. When I do more privates SM provides a greater discount for future purchase. Unlike MFC, I don't have to buy $600 to get the discount. It is a fairly traditional rewards program and was clearly explained when I signed up for SM. What is the equivalent incentive for me to do the private with the model on MFC?
The question I was hoping to explore is what type of reward system could MFC offer that would make want me and other members do the private on MFC?

I had intended to email MFC with suggestions, but after discussing it with fellow members and models on ACF. Perhaps even reference this thread but at this point that seems pointless. Since any suggestion I make is not going to be taken seriously.

I am also frustrated with this thread so I am going to take your excellent advice and step back.
Bolded part - you said you don't like discounts. You just totally contradicted yourself.

Thanks for the PM, further trying to explain what you mean by models being part of the rewards program and MFC asking them to make fan signs and videos. I appreciate that you felt I was dumb enough that you had to break it down with scenarios for me in a PM instead of in this thread.

I still disagree with you. MFC is not our boss, so having anything requested directly from us to reward a member would be in appropriate, no matter how politely they asked. It would create a strange situation for a model if she didn't want to do it, but felt she had to say yes because it was MFC asking her. I'd hate to be put in that situation. MFC would make me feel obligated, even if they say I could say no. That is not a position I think MFC wants to put models or themselves in.

If you don't understand what I mean, let me know and I will break it down in a private message with a full blown scenario for you. :handgestures-salute:

I understand why you're frustrated. It's hard hearing that your ideas and opinions are the minority and disagreed with by so many of the people you're surrounded by.

HiGirls and I can agree on one thing: freeloaders are the bane of MFC's business model. Hey, maybe that is one reason to seek asylum in a 1K or 10K lounge!

AmberCutie said:

I am impressed with how well MFC takes care of the models. It speaks volumes for a company when people stand up for them. I was pleasantly surprised to see this. So actually Amber you and some of the others that have posted on this thread answered that question already. Why use MFC if the girl is on another site too? Because MFC takes good care of the models that use their site. And THAT fact is good enough for me. Of course I only use MFC so it also makes me feel good that I choose a site that seems to treat people well.

And was that a Robin Leech reference? If not that's all I had.
;)

And one last HUGE thank you to Evvie! I don't believe that I have ever said this to you but I just love reading your posts here. And you totally get what I meant so that means a lot to me. I HATE discussing the MFC numbers so you won't see me do it often.

This has been a great thread for me. I learned a lot and especially from all the models that posted so I thank you all for that. This is why I signed up here and enjoy this forum. I get a different and very interesting perspective from the modeling side of MFC.
:)

*Anyone feel like counting the number of times I used the term 'freeloader' in this post? LOL. Ready? GO!*

HiGirlsRHot said:
The question was if a model that I am interested in taking private/true private works on both Streammates and MFC, and the per minute charge is identical what incentive do I have to take her private on MFC vs SM?
The satisfaction of knowing that she will get a larger percentage of the money on MFC, and that you're doing good things for her cam score by giving her your tokens.

HiGirlsRHot said:
There are freeloaders on Streamate too. Those members who repeatedly pop in and out of models' private shows...they are abusing the fuck out of the 'first 30 seconds are FREE' policy. Models get annoyed with freeloaders too, but we have to accept the fact that any cam site that has free video chat WILL have freeloaders. A model who can't accept that and hates freeloaders that much could always just cam on other sites in 'private chat only' mode (AdultWork), and/or join one of those independent cam girl sites and do Skype shows.

Here's what I don't get (and I'm not just referring to you, HiGirlsRHot)...if a member gets this pissed off with freeloaders, then why would that same member continue to tip models to flash in public chat?, and continue to tip towards a public chat countdown? Why not just take the model to group/private/true private instead? Unless that model just doesn't do groups/privates?

And when you feel like tipping her, you can tip her offline (where freeloaders don't see it and expect to see tits/ass after your tip)...or tip her online with the note "You don't have to flash." One night a member in my room got pissed about the freeloaders and blurted something out. I was scratching my head over that one, because he was the one tipping 50 tokens for me to keep getting up to flash. I told him via PM that he could just tip smaller amounts (49 tokens or less), or put in a tip note 'You don't have to flash'...if he was getting annoyed with freeloaders. It's normal for us to get frustrated with freeloaders, but don't make a big fuss about it while you're continuing to give freeloaders what they want. I've even seen freeloaders post "Oh, good *insert-name-of-big-tipper* is here!" SMH. Trust me, models have their opinions about freeloaders too, and we have to bite our tongue a lot...lol.

Also, I've seen a lot of people refer to it as 'Streammates'. It's 'Streamate'.

yummybrownfox said:
*Anyone feel like counting the number of times I used the term 'freeloader' in this post? LOL. Ready? GO!*

HiGirlsRHot said:
The question was if a model that I am interested in taking private/true private works on both Streammates and MFC, and the per minute charge is identical what incentive do I have to take her private on MFC vs SM?
The satisfaction of knowing that she will get a larger percentage of the money on MFC, and that you're doing good things for her cam score by giving her your tokens.

HiGirlsRHot said:
There are freeloaders on Streamate too. Those members who repeatedly pop in and out of models' private shows...they are abusing the fuck out of the 'first 30 seconds are FREE' policy. Models get annoyed with freeloaders too, but we have to accept the fact that any cam site that has free video chat WILL have freeloaders. A model who can't accept that and hates freeloaders that much could always just cam on other sites in 'private chat only' mode (AdultWork), and/or join one of those independent cam girl sites and do Skype shows.

Here's what I don't get (and I'm not just referring to you, HiGirlsRHot)...if a member gets this pissed off with freeloaders, then why would that same member continue to tip models to flash in public chat?, and continue to tip towards a public chat countdown? Why not just take the model to group/private/true private instead? Unless that model just doesn't do groups/privates?

And when you feel like tipping her, you can tip her offline (where freeloaders don't see it and expect to see tits/ass after your tip)...or tip her online with the note "You don't have to flash." One night a member in my room got pissed about the freeloaders and blurted something out. I was scratching my head over that one, because he was the one tipping 50 tokens for me to keep getting up to flash. I told him via PM that he could just tip smaller amounts (49 tokens or less), or put in a tip note 'You don't have to flash'...if he was getting annoyed with freeloaders. It's normal for us to get frustrated with freeloaders, but don't make a big fuss about it while you're continuing to give freeloaders what they want. I've even seen freeloaders post "Oh, good *insert-name-of-big-tipper* is here!" SMH. Trust me, models have their opinions about freeloaders too, and we have to bite our tongue a lot...lol.

Also, I've seen a lot of people refer to it as 'Streammates'. It's 'Streamate'.

Points are all well taken. I'll curb my criticisms of freeloaders, because I do like the opportunity MFC affords members to initially engage models before spending -- and you the opportunity to engage us.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Brad
Thank you all for posting about the Lounge. I had this idea in my head that the lounge would be something like , "oh wow, this model is really cute", and instead it seems to be chat-run by bitter ban-candidates.

I had no idea that I could turn the chat off. Will do that if I ever go back.

Reactions: WickedTouch
cb_rocks said:
Thank you all for posting about the Lounge. I had this idea in my head that the lounge would be something like , "oh wow, this model is really cute", and instead it seems to be chat-run by bitter ban-candidates.

It is both. I'm grateful that the lounge exists for two reasons. As horrible as it can be, I have found a model or two I really like after they were linked there, and I would rather that MFC offer a free-for-all chat room where misogynist, homophobic and racist idiots can congregate rather than have even more of them spew their paranoid, ignorant crap in models' rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.