AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New crushes:
CheshireXCat-too fun, cutest tush ever
KillerKunt-awesome, no nonsense

Crushes foreva:
Jolene-cooliest girl around
Skullie-kittens and gore if you don't follow her on Twitter you're cray cray
AmberDawnnude/SpankAmber-she is the ideal sexy lady
ScarlettWill/ScarlettMarie-gorgeous, tattooed, athletic and fun fun fun
KittyWilde-a rare mix of charm and sex and sincerity

I'm pretty sure our very own AmberCutie was on my list initially but if not she should have been. I drool (what? no drooling icon) over her when I see her.

Traditio said:
JickyJuly said:
New crushes:
CheshireXCat-too fun, cutest tush ever
yeah - she is lot of fun and i really like her outdoor sessions in her garden. :)
Her outdoor show is where I noticed how flawless her tushie was! She's a little bit of party everywhere she goes I suspect. :dance:

Reactions: Traditio
^ Awww why thank ya sir! :) Glad you had fun with us, we had an absolute blast last night!

Two mentions on one page? Thanks guys. :D You two are really fun to have in my room and I hope you keep coming back! :dance:

Attachments

• 1 crush.jpg
    1 crush.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 505
  • playboymegan.gif
    playboymegan.gif
    110.4 KB · Views: 505
My crushes right now are

MJxoxo - because shes down to earth and her room is lots of fun
xoEve - Shes gorgeous
Skye_Evans - When I met her in real life she was just as sweet as she is on cam :)

LovelyBri said:
Absolutely Jicky July, Love Scarlett, JessiD ^.^ ohh how awesome/ beautiful they are . I love the atmosphere they provide. Miss Heidi and KittenForever are cute though too. Haha. I think some times I'm more of a perv than the guys on MFC.
:love4: I maybe have screen capped this as proof that Lovely Bri knows my name. Is that creepy? :shifty: I'm going to call it enthusiastic. Hehehe. :whistle:

JickyJuly said:
LovelyBri said:
Absolutely Jicky July, Love Scarlett, JessiD ^.^ ohh how awesome/ beautiful they are . I love the atmosphere they provide. Miss Heidi and KittenForever are cute though too. Haha. I think some times I'm more of a perv than the guys on MFC.
:love4: I maybe have screen capped this as proof that Lovely Bri knows my name. Is that creepy? :shifty: I'm going to call it enthusiastic. Hehehe. :whistle:

Ahaha. Aww! :D :h:
Heck yeah I know your name. You're awesome :X

I guess the two models I seriously crush on right now are AlyDarling and LovelyBri.

I ninja preved them for like a year before I finally started talking to them, or even entered their rooms.

Now Aly "sleep creeps" me (watches my cam as I fall asleep), and both of them will send random fun PMs when they're online but not on cam. :-D

tommy said:
sorry for OT, but does someone knows what happened to evamoretz? i miss her so much :)
She quit camming a while back for personal reasons and moved on with her life away from the adult industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.