AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
RE: AndrewUnited - from yesterday

The model is online, I am in her room again, she sent me a PM
(you will see from the wording english is not her first language but you can understand definitely (she speaks it better than writes it)

Model:
that andrew so annoying he keep writing

Me:
then you should just ban him
he is like it with all models and many models have banned him for the same reasons

Model:
i am ignoring but he keep write

Me:
the best solution is to ban, he won't stop - or just tell him to stop and if he carries on, then ban him

*** Model changed the subject - I think she just wants to ignore, she is a nice woman and I don't think she wants to ban people (not sure exactly) **

he keeps coming and going in the room though. I don't usually so easily tell models to ban a person but because I know this guy truly does this same thing to all models, and the fact he is clearly annoying her, i don't think it was wrong of me to suggest this. I would assume many would have banned him already.

Edit:
Oh he piped up in public chat doing the same as yesterday with greys! haha

RE: AndrewUnited - from yesterday

The model is online, I am in her room again, she sent me a PM
(you will see from the wording english is not her first language but you can understand definitely (she speaks it better than writes it)

Model:
that andrew so annoying he keep writing

Me:
then you should just ban him
he is like it with all models and many models have banned him for the same reasons

Model:
i am ignoring but he keep write

Me:
the best solution is to ban, he won't stop - or just tell him to stop and if he carries on, then ban him

*** Model changed the subject - I think she just wants to ignore, she is a nice woman and I don't think she wants to ban people (not sure exactly) **

he keeps coming and going in the room though. I don't usually so easily tell models to ban a person but because I know this guy truly does this same thing to all models, and the fact he is clearly annoying her, i don't think it was wrong of me to suggest this. I would assume many would have banned him already.

Edit:
Oh he piped up in public chat doing the same as yesterday with greys! haha

I wonder if she’s concerned that banning him will make him angry and escalate the situation? If he’s as persistently annoying as you describe, he might be the type to keep popping up after being banned. New usernames, social media, things like that.

It sucks that she’s just trying to enjoy her broadcasts and this dude is ruining it.

Incredible that guy demands an ultimatum that you prove yourself to him.....
Gonna suggest that you are certainly better off without him in your professional life, people like that will always be high maintenance
Always some sob story included in their "prove yourself bb" request too, as if I care and will say " oo poor you so so sorry for you here take 200 instead of 20, you poor soul, I'll show you I'm the one for you"? 🙄

Please tell me u asked if he was looking in the mirror.
Only later i thought of the perfect comeback;

"You look like a cunt."

What i should have said is...

"I would say the same about you, but you lack the warmth and depth."

Instead I just gently banhammered him permanently.

Only later i thought of the perfect comeback;

"You look like a cunt."

What i should have said is...

"I would say the same about you, but you lack the warmth and depth."

Instead I just gently banhammered him permanently.
Nice! My come-back line would've been:
"Oh, then we must be neighbours, because you sound like an asshole!"
But yours is much better 🤣

I was in a room yesterday where a newcomer was having a chat with the model about the content of a private show he wanted.
One of the regulars started chiming in with "ooh you won't regret this, get her to do <insert action>, she does it so well, lost count how many times she and I have done that and she's always amazing".
Anyway, they went private and when it was over and the model and new viewer returned to the room, the reg then wrote "so, how was it?"
Interested in other's thoughts on this, but I found it really weird and off-putting. Like, MYOFB......

I was in a room yesterday where a newcomer was having a chat with the model about the content of a private show he wanted.
One of the regulars started chiming in with "ooh you won't regret this, get her to do <insert action>, she does it so well, lost count how many times she and I have done that and she's always amazing".
Anyway, they went private and when it was over and the model and new viewer returned to the room, the reg then wrote "so, how was it?"
Interested in other's thoughts on this, but I found it really weird and off-putting. Like, MYOFB......
yeah.... for me, it is called a PRIVATE show.. so... 🤷‍♂️

Plus to me it is awfully close to an online version of guys standing at the bar talking about how they had sex with the barmaid who is serving them while they all chat.

Tacky! 🤢

Yeah, that would annoy me.

Things I DON’T want to hear when I’m motivating myself to take a model private: What another member likes, what another member would like ME to ask for, or just anything that might include any person except me or the model in the negotiation.

And I do find it a little creepy and overbearing when a member returns from a private with a model and another member is asking how it went, how she feels, etc. right there in public chat. What’s she supposed say with them still in the room, anyway? “I hated it?”

To offer a different analogy, it’s like if you exited a hotel room with your partner and a random guest was waiting outside the door to ask if you guys “had a good time in there.” Too pushy.

To offer a different analogy, it’s like if you exited a hotel room with your partner and a random guest was waiting outside the door to ask if you guys “had a good time in there.” Too pushy.
For some reason your comment prompted a memory from a few years back. We had a family gathering at a local restaurant, and one of my elderly aunts fainted (it was a 40+ degree C day), and the Maitre d' called an ambulance just to be on the safe side. As the paramedics wheeled her on the gurney out of the restaurant, they passed another group of people coming in to take their table. My uncle, who has always been a joker, put on a very solemn expression as they passed by with his wife on the gurney, shook his head sadly and said "suggest you avoid the fish".
The look on the faces of all of the incoming group was priceless, but the expression on the Maitre d's beat the lot...... barely raised a single eyebrow, but turned beetroot red as he worked hard to keep his composure.

1660451447486.png
Jealousy issues? Seriously, this is just one screenshot. This idiot was having a tantrum, on and off for about three hours, because she was talking to other members in chat.

God what a timewaster, its ok if you don’t have money to spend on a camsite, but respecting me and my job is totally free.

I mean i there are some greys with no money to spend and I like to talk to them from time to time when it’s quiet but they never beg and they know the fact that I’m there to work and that a man who spends his money for my service always comes first.

"You remind me of my ex girlfriend...who died..." This was the culmination of months of saying weird shit that was on the border creepy/rude but not quite bad enough to block. Now I've blocked him and a few others who've been making me feel uncomfortable. Feels good to clean house! :cat:
Oops I looked & he actually said "you Look just like my ex" which is why I was so creeped out. (I know it's sad too but I'm not a therapist & it's not a fun kinky roleplay for me to be a dead person. Hope he can get the help he needs but not from me)

A few months ago, my friend made new accounts on all her usual sites.
Now barely a show goes by without somebody (usually one without tokens) asking about her previous account name, like this:
old account.png
The only reason I can see why someone would want to know this, is so they can search for recordings of her older shows.
But before I make an ass of myself, is there any other credible reason this would be relevant?

A few months ago, my friend made new accounts on all her usual sites.
Now barely a show goes by without somebody (usually one without tokens) asking about her previous account name, like this:
View attachment 93464
The only reason I can see why someone would want to know this, is so they can search for recordings of her older shows.
But before I make an ass of myself, is there any other credible reason this would be relevant?

I think you’re probably right.

The only innocent reason I can think of for asking that question is if the member thinks he remembers seeing the model before and is trying to figure out where he remembers her from. But asking the whole room for the model’s old username makes me think he’s just trying to find some of her old content.

The only innocent reason I can think of for asking that question is if the member thinks he remembers seeing the model before and is trying to figure out where he remembers her from. But asking the whole room for the model’s old username makes me think he’s just trying to find some of her old content.
Exactly, I figured if they thought they recalled her, they would address the question direct to the model rather than to the room.
[And another red flag is that when the question is answered, they usually reply 'great, thanks' rather than 'ah yeah, that's it'.....]