AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In the room I am a knight in, would have been muted within seconds of the first posting and I assume perma-banned by my friend.
In the absence of that, hopefully the model banned him in short order.
I reported it but the model did not ban them, and they left after a short time writing the same comment over and over. And no Knight in shining armour in the room either.
As careful as the major cam sites are these days about legalities, I’d have expected the platform to ban that username just for bringing up that age.
Pretty sure I've reported the same username before for very similar comments, but perhaps they manage to dodge a ban because:
a) they don't state that they're underage themself
b) the question is about dating and not necessarily about sexual activity
(but we all know exactly what they're trying to say/do, asking this on an adult site)..........

Really weird one here. I haven't seen him in months, and he suddenly tips 1000 and sends this -

'I let u down. I've recently left my wife and thought my feelings for ur were an online fantasty But I want to build a genuine friendship of trust with you and bring you to Sydney. I want to show u in worthy. We can then decide when suits. I am honest and genuine. let me show ur I am real and adore u'

:confused: 🙄 🤮

Really weird one here. I haven't seen him in months, and he suddenly tips 1000 and sends this -

'I let u down. I've recently left my wife and thought my feelings for ur were an online fantasty But I want to build a genuine friendship of trust with you and bring you to Sydney. I want to show u in worthy. We can then decide when suits. I am honest and genuine. let me show ur I am real and adore u'

Reactions: darcyduke

ooohhh noooooo

It’s problematic on several levels but the message of sending a big tip with it feels very effed up to me.

Reactions: Maxi and darcyduke
It’s problematic on several levels but the message of sending a big tip with it feels very effed up to me.
Yeah i kinda feel sorry for him

That must've been really difficult to deal with, especially being unexpected.

I must confess, I am curious but at the same time I would not want to know what nonsense he wishes to say.

7:13 PM
Robbo77
Something funny happened last night that I think will make you laugh

7:17 PM
Robbo77
Pm me, it's not for public knowledge

Reactions: Ozzie_
I must confess, I am curious but at the same time I would not want to know what nonsense he wishes to say.

7:13 PM
Robbo77
Something funny happened last night that I think will make you laugh

7:17 PM
Robbo77
Pm me, it's not for public knowledge
I will say that is a more creative way to try and get a PM channel opened

Why are guys so "obsessed" with wanting to know where a model is from? I often see it, but what does it matter where someone is from? Is it going to make you find them less attractive or fun, or more so?

I agree! I know that some may say that it's just the guy's way of making conversation. And yeah, that may be true sometimes. However when you tell the member what state you're in, and then he comments that it's "too far" and then he leaves the room...that shit is funny as hell (and ridiculous) to me. Like damn, dude. So because I'm in Maryland, I'm not the right model to shake some tits and ass for you real quick, huh (after you tip)...or the right model to chat with? LOL. I'm sure they like the idea of being in the same state as the model, because it makes them feel like the possibility of hooking up with her is greater. Lol. Makes the fantasy feel like it's more doable. I agree with @rockin_rod above.

Just had a guy on MyFreeCams do this the other night. After his comment about being "too far," I smiled and told him that's fine, because this is all strictly virtual anyway. Then he left. 😂

Last edited:
member: I can't believe your room is so quiet

thanks dude I haven't noticed
it's just a few years of that so how would I ever question myself and be self conscious
now that you told me I can do something about it!!!!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

it's just a few years of that so how would I ever question myself and be self conscious

I see this every now and then. And sometimes other variants of the same statement, like “wow, you’re beautiful, there should be 100s of men in here!” It’s like they believe it’s a compliment, but they don’t see why it’s a rude thing to bring up.

I see this every now and then. And sometimes other variants of the same statement, like “wow, you’re beautiful, there should be 100s of men in here!” It’s like they believe it’s a compliment, but they don’t see why it’s a rude thing to bring up.
Exactly, I'm sure they mean it as a compliment, but if they just put themselves in our shoes for a sec they would realize why it's not cool.

Imagine you have restaurant and I go there and say out loud "I don't get why your restaurant is always empty as fuck!! The food is actually pretty good!"

I'm crying ngl
Crying out of RAGE

I've been online for more than 4h now. I haven't recieved single tip. Then I get this. After talking to him for free for a long while.

popway: Obrigodo nice talking with you bb

Lilly_____: a tip would be nice

popway: Good tip would be you could get a regular job?

Sorry for venting like this. But fuck.

I can't stand that. Of all the things for a member to blurt out in public chat, they choose to make things even more awkward by blurting out the obvious. Gee, thanks! Probably didn't even tip.

What an unbelievable asshole 'popway' has shown themself to be.
Don't apologise for venting, just remember that you're fabulous and this person is an idiot.
Oh, and that you have a 100% track record of making it through days like this 👍

I'm crying ngl
Crying out of RAGE

I've been online for more than 4h now. I haven't recieved single tip. Then I get this. After talking to him for free for a long while.

That is a serious asshole comment. I am sorry you were subjected to it

You aren’t on Stripchat are you? I’d come tip you just out of principle (then probably stay and tip more because your show is good)

Reactions: mika_kedi
That is a serious asshole comment. I am sorry you were subjected to it

You aren’t on Stripchat are you? I’d come tip you just out of principle (then probably stay and tip more because your show is good)
Thank you so much, that's lovely! SC is actually the single one I don't work at, but that was very sweet !

What an unbelievable asshole 'popway' has shown themself to be.
Don't apologise for venting, just remember that you're fabulous and this person is an idiot.
Oh, and that you have a 100% track record of making it through days like this 👍
Thank you so much! It really means a lot and makes my heart a little warmer.

seth meyers thank you GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'm crying ngl
Crying out of RAGE

What an asshole…he probably thought he was being clever too.
ps: I sent you an offline tip on cb for appreciation )

I'm crying ngl
Crying out of RAGE

What an absolute dick! He's just a knob who probably resents that he needs to pay women to talk to him, because he clearly has no social skills. Don't take it personally, babe. I have days where it's really quiet too, and freebie hunters LOVE to point it out. Tomorrow will be better :h:

So, this is the same guy that tipped 1000 and claimed to have left his wife for me, despite us not knowing eachother that long. He took me prv yesterday, and I warned him that I wouldnt be using toys, because I was a little sore from the last prvt, but he still kept pushing for it. He's a bit of a knob, and egotistical much?

ME
wank that cock for me and get tipping.
USER
I feel like we’ve been friends for ages
USER
I’m eating
USER
Let me finish and I’ll give u all of me
USER
Heart mind soul and cock
USER
Wat else do u love about me?

Premium member camping on my room while Im teasing, giving viewers my best moment.
Has never tipped me before so I type to him "tipping is not a crime"
Lil b went on rant. Got tips for twerking while mocking him and giving him the middle finger.

He has 30 rooms opened and could no tip one, of course

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230113-133742_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230113-133742_Chrome.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230113-133749_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230113-133749_Chrome.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 31
Why do those fucktards hang out on cam sites if they don't like sex workers?
Premium member camping on my room while Im teasing, giving viewers my best moment.
Has never tipped me before so I type to him "tipping is not a crime"
Lil b went on rant. Got tips for twerking while mocking him and giving him the middle finger.

He has 30 rooms opened and could no tip one, of course
It's just unbelievable, what an asshole!

@Vixxen81 why do you think January is the worst?

Reactions: yummybrownfox