AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Diana Blake said:
My father, sister and brother all have Addison's disease so they have a permanent tan year round. They get a sunburn and you can actually watch it fade when they're out of the sun. Me, I have thyroid issues instead so I got to keep our lovely Irish skin. They don't even own sunblock and they live in Florida! I go outside wearing 70spf and still fucking burn. :woops: They get the disease that turns them into tanned incredible hulks, I get the one that makes me require a sweater any time the temp is below 85 degrees.

We just need to wear radiation suits when out in the sun. That's no big deal... right?

Reactions: Diana Blake
My copy pasta didn't work, so I'm going off of memory here. Bear with me.

You're one ugly fuckin' bitch. Imma stab ya to death. Then, I'm gonna play around in your blood.

DuoShi said:

Mmm copy pasta :drool:

DuoShi said:

You're one ugly fuckin' bitch. Imma stab ya to death. Then, I'm gonna play around in your blood.

Stolen from American Psycho. Lame.

Patrick Bateman: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

JimsX said:
DuoShi said:

Patrick Bateman: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

For everyone I've told before, this is further proof that I don't know any movie quotes.

DuoShi said:
JimsX said:
DuoShi said:

For everyone I've told before, this is further proof that I don't know any movie quotes.

I've just watched it an unhealthy number of times :lol:

KittyPurrz said:
Me *in the middle of a cum show*

Premium PM's: You're making me so hard right now. -- Do you want me to jerk it for you

*no response from me cause clearly I was busy*

Premium PM's: Fine... I'll leave you alone.

:woops: Really?...

Really??

So long, fuck face. :roll:
lol wtf...hhahah needs ego stroked more than the other thing sounds like ;p

ClaudiaJean said:
I've been told by no less than 4 people that I look like their ex wife. I always have to giggle about it and be like I PROMISE I'M NOT :D but it's starting to annoy me! I'm sorry I have brown hair and pale skin but I'm not your ex wife.

You look like you could be my next ex-wife. ;)

Greenpeace is trying to drag you back into the ocean

:clap: How original, I've never heard that one before. :roll:

Reactions: LadyLuna
what does your asshole smell like?

can you pee a little?

(during a public show) if a cop comes by, can you flash him and suck his dick?

can you send me a bag of your poop please? I want to touch it, smell it, taste it, and play with it. I promise I'll be a long time customer.

There are times when I literally laugh out loud at some of the stuff people say in public chat.

:lol:

got a pretty good one the other day too. Got a ninja tip of 6 tks with the following message:

You are ugly and swanky stop copying *exhibitionist model* and *exhibitionist model*

thought it was hilarious that they still tipped more than 1 tk. :lol:

avakittyn_mfc said:
got a pretty good one the other day too. Got a ninja tip of 6 tks with the following message:

You are ugly and swanky stop copying *exhibitionist model* and *exhibitionist model*

thought it was hilarious that they still tipped more than 1 tk. :lol:

They had to tip at least 5 tokens to leave a tip note on MFC.

Killalust: do u have nice legs
Killalust: :p
Killalust: i wonder ?
Model: I can give you a twirl if you like
DeadPixelz: Tip for twirl.
Killalust: inot here to perv ill leave that up to u guy's

LilyMarie said:
Killalust: do u have nice legs
Killalust: :p
Killalust: i wonder ?
Model: I can give you a twirl if you like
DeadPixelz: Tip for twirl.
Killalust: inot here to perv ill leave that up to u guy's

I wonder what he has killa lust for then. Must be cheese whiz.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
From the model the above prem was talking to:

In a British accent:
Is this lemonade? No, I make my husband cum 3 times a day into this glass, and then I mix it with almond milk, water, and sugar

She kept going, but I could not hear her over my own laughter :(

Edit to add her mfc model name so you can all listen to her hilarity. KemiiKaze
:thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyLuna