AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Fresh from pm

Prem1: hey bb hru
LadyLuna: Hey, I'm good, thank you. How are you?
Prem1: gd u go a vidi ca buy fo 30 tk
LadyLuna: ?
This user is offline. They will receive your message the next time they log in.

LadyLuna said:
Fresh from pm

is kind of interesting (mis)use of language going on there...like it has a certain consistency, as if it's some kind of MFC-Pidgin creole...

**Time for open pm night from Amber I think! It's been a while :p

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Fresh from pm

is kind of interesting (mis)use of language going on there...like it has a certain consistency, as if it's some kind of MFC-Pidgin creole...

**Time for open pm night from Amber I think! It's been a while :p
:lol: What's even worse is when they talk that mess to an eastern European model who barely understands proper English, and yet these cretins talk that garbled word stew as if they actually think they're communicating.

"I'mma rape you"

WTF this was in PM shortly after he dropped a huge tip on me and just seemed to come out of nowhere. Then he told me it was a joke. I don't get it :shock:

LilyPink said:
"I'mma rape you"

WTF this was in PM shortly after he dropped a huge tip on me and just seemed to come out of nowhere. Then he told me it was a joke. I don't get it :shock:

One of the several definitions of joke: Fall back position when a guy hits on you or mentions some weird fetish he's hoping you'll be into, and you stop him cold.

eg-

guy: "haha imagine if we hooked up"
girl: "umm what?? that would be gross we're just friends"
guy: "I was just kidding!"

Jupiter551 said:
One of the several definitions of joke: Fall back position when a guy hits on you or mentions some weird fetish he's hoping you'll be into, and you stop him cold.

I had one of these just the other night.

First in my room
thiefs: involved?
02:13:08 AM thiefs: doesnt your involved provide?
02:13:15 AM thiefs: why are you here?
02:13:24 AM thiefs: duh?
thiefs: you have a lousy cam

then after I banned him he mfc mailed me with this
what the fk are you doing here at mfc? I really dont understand. you are a lovely young girl. you are involved. I dont get it. anyways. I wish you the best of luck. cya
which I replied with this
what the fuck dude? it's none of your business why I'm here. Why the fuck are you here?
This is a job, understand? I'm not here to meet my future husband, I've already found him, and he's quite aware of what I do.
So as you will learn, the whole world is not made up of people who think exactly as you do, and thank fuck for that, cos what a boring world it would be.
cheers
Oh that's right, you're pissed cos I banned ya lmao
be smart and read a girl's profile before you speak

then the doozy
ok. I am sorry.whatever you say. I am drunk and a very stupidness. sorry again

stupidness dipshit

This was an exclusive show at Streamate. I have no idea what he wanted me to do because when I did what he said he still barked the same orders at me. Haha.

mariusxxxx has logged on

mariusxxxx: hi baby
my name marius
say hello
sow tits
darling
full
mor
like sex?
sow ASS
darling
i musturbation now
mor
i wona anall sex
sow me pussy
yes
open leg
you wona see me now?
yes put in pussy
you hot
darling
?
tok to me
mor
say i lowe you marius
say my name
marius
mor
mor
and put in ass
play darling
sow me mor
zoom
sow me ass
darling
now
and so zoom
mor
stay
cam mor
like i wona fuck your ass now
sit
sow me ass fuull
you lisining me?
i cant tok ?
say my name
my name marius say fuck me
now face
sow me face
you angell
sex angell
play
you yes
i like your pussy
yes
put mor
ant old time say my name
yes
put in ass?
mor
mor
now vibrator put in burn
like kiss
you like ?
yor name?
bich
?
i fuck you
in ass
sow me
ass
bich
yes
operator like ?
=)
you alone?
?
hous mor?
darling
play
i wona
sex
hot sex

mariusxxxx has logged off

AbbyFrill said:
Jupiter551 said:
Just today I saw a guy say
I just need a hit of coke and im all urs bb
do u mind if i inject in pvt?
I think it's a fetish...? I get lots of guys saying asking me stuff like this. Usually they save it for a PM though :?

random guy: "wanna share a bowl of coke (no worries i mean in private)"
me: "no bb I'm classy, I insulfate my cocaine"

Cassidy Nicole said:
This was an exclusive show at Streamate. I have no idea what he wanted me to do because when I did what he said he still barked the same orders at me. Haha.
he wanted mor, mor, sex, bich, mor!

Reactions: SavannahMai
Cassidy Nicole said:
JoleneJolene said:
Cassidy, that was amazing!

haha!

Operator like?

It was a nice long show which was good but I was like Operator no like. Hahaha. He left 5*'s so I must have been doing something right.... lol.

I get creeped out when people want me to tell them they love them in shows... :?
yeah... I don't get it.
him: "tell me you love me baby, TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!"
Me: "I love cake!" (mid orgasm of course!)

Show ended... hehe!

AngelAndrea said:
random guy: "wanna share a bowl of coke (no worries i mean in private)"
me: "no bb I'm classy, I insulfate my cocaine"
omg :lol:
I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't seem like they were actually doing it and getting that short attention span...these guys also like to tell me over and over they're gonna take me private after "just one more line". Right.

Cassidy Nicole said:
JoleneJolene said:

haha!

Operator like?

It was a nice long show which was good but I was like Operator no like. Hahaha. He left 5*'s so I must have been doing something right.... lol.

I get creeped out when people want me to tell them they love them in shows... :?

LOL I love the stream of consciousness flowing up to operator like, and the smiley at the end was just the crowning glory lol
i fuck you
in ass
sow me
ass
bich
yes
operator like ?
=)

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
JoleneJolene said:

haha!

Operator like?

LOL I love the stream of consciousness flowing up to operator like, and the smiley at the end was just the crowning glory lol
i fuck you
in ass
sow me
ass
bich
yes
operator like ?
=)

HAHAHA I KNOW!!! It is like "look what I did!!!" lolol

i so wish i could have screen capped last night's epic basic rage. he came in and started off by saying "hey fatty". lol well i just couldn't let that pass so i said "mmm i love mcdonalds, i love my body and it's pudge... mmmmm"
proceed to lots of name calling from him, lots of fat comments, him saying i looked like rosie o'donnel, that i'm disgusting and should be shot and then he asked if we could kill him and shoot his dick off because my "fatness" was too disgusting. rotfl all the members and myself were laughing too hard from him. we let him rage and bitch for a good ~5 minutes or so and then we decided to put him in the "stupid corner". rotfl he kept raging and bitching for another 5+ minutes after that until he got offended that we had stopped laughing at him and he finally left of his own accord. it was hilarious and i WISH i had a screen cap of the epicness. i was laughing so hard at his comments i almost peed.

blackxrose said:
i so wish i could have screen capped last night's epic basic rage. he came in and started off by saying "hey fatty". lol well i just couldn't let that pass so i said "mmm i love mcdonalds, i love my body and it's pudge... mmmmm"
proceed to lots of name calling from him, lots of fat comments, him saying i looked like rosie o'donnel, that i'm disgusting and should be shot and then he asked if we could kill him and shoot his dick off because my "fatness" was too disgusting. rotfl all the members and myself were laughing too hard from him. we let him rage and bitch for a good ~5 minutes or so and then we decided to put him in the "stupid corner". rotfl he kept raging and bitching for another 5+ minutes after that until he got offended that we had stopped laughing at him and he finally left of his own accord. it was hilarious and i WISH i had a screen cap of the epicness. i was laughing so hard at his comments i almost peed.

This may have been part of the "misc" troll party last night. basically a body building forum thread dedicated to group trolling MFC with douchbagery.
There is a thread one of the girls started about it. has a link to there forum thread. It is pretty funny to read through. A little sad but pretty damn funny.

Cassidy Nicole said:

mariusxxxx has logged on

mariusxxxx: hi baby
my name marius
say hello
yor name?
bich
?
i fuck you
in ass
sow me
ass
bich
yes
operator like ?
=)
you alone?
?
hous mor?
darling
play
i wona
sex
hot sex

mariusxxxx has logged off

Am I the only one who read this imagining the voice of Kim Jong Il from Team America: World Police? :lol:

Reactions: SavannahMai
Had a three girl show last night and figured I would go through the chat logs to try to find some funny quotes. Here are some, after reading 10 pages I got annoyed and gave up :lol:

rsvp2u2: more pussy = more better
:think:
Adam27x: boner boner boner Paradise boner boner Candie boner boner Other Girl boner boner
Is this a man's normal thought process?
Pureblisss: Panties! Yeah! That's enough DNA material to clone the 3 of you!!!
Hmmmm...
jolgwelsh69: im wanking in fromy of my mates
Nice to know :woops:
barney500: who is medium boobs?
Lol Nice to be referred to as "medium boobs."
Big_Rob2009: the amount of cum that is about to be shot could fill a pool
Any why would you be thinking about this, when there are three oiled up girls gyrating on camera?
ERDALSUNA: can you cut burlesque
There was no talk of burlesque previous to this comment?
michie288: how much for the three of you to be my dates at my high school reunion?
Are you serious?
BiteMeGirl: where did Candie bring those girls from? are they her childhood friends or she got them from craiglist?
Yeah, I order girls from Craigslist? LOL
iowalover: Can you record on 8 track tape?
Asked if instead of receiving a DVD, if I could put our show on an 8 track??
Riverking07: wow, hard to believe they're both virgins, isn't it?
This came out of nowhere? And no, none of us are virgins :lol:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
morment said:
just saw this:

howardl333: ur tits are supple enough to make a good pair of soccer cleats out of

wtf?

Wouldnt they have to be hard rather than supple anyway, to make cleats? He either doesn't know what supple means or doesn't know what cleats are lol.

Candie instead of recording it on a dvd can you record it on like 50s home movie film?

Jupiter551 said:
morment said:
just saw this:

howardl333: ur tits are supple enough to make a good pair of soccer cleats out of

wtf?

Wouldnt they have to be hard rather than supple anyway, to make cleats? He either doesn't know what supple means or doesn't know what cleats are lol.
you're probably right, I was too concerned with the fact that someone was looking at a pair of tits and his mind went to making footwear to analyze it at the time.

This came suddenly, out of nowhere, and as far as I could tell, there had been no conversation between the model and this cretin prior to this strange outburst:

In JennSexcRed's Room:
tonyxtreme: WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU
tonyxtreme: NOT EVERYONE LOVES YOU SO DEAL WITH THAT
MickeyJay88: :umad Tony
tonyxtreme: HATE IS WHAT THE LORD REQUIRES
tonyxtreme: SINNERS SHOULD GO TO HELL

Reactions: tonyxtreme
Nordling said:
This came suddenly, out of nowhere, and as far as I could tell, there had been no conversation between the model and this cretin prior to this strange outburst:

In JennSexcRed's Room:
tonyxtreme: WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU
tonyxtreme: NOT EVERYONE LOVES YOU SO DEAL WITH THAT
MickeyJay88: :umad Tony
tonyxtreme: HATE IS WHAT THE LORD REQUIRES
tonyxtreme: SINNERS SHOULD GO TO HELL

Hahaha, I got this guy in my room about a month ago. He asked if I would sew my labia shut for 500 tokens, when I refused he said he would settle for a blood letting show. When I turned down that offer he flipped his shit calling me a boring prude, so I banned him.
I've seen him in a few other girls rooms doing the same things though, so I think he's just making rounds actively trying to be banned from every room ever.

NoelleBright said:
he would settle for a blood letting show.
"Settle"? :snooty: Sheesh.