AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a male/female show on CB when they were having sex:

Member: that dick is so big I'm surprised it hasn't solved world peace

Not sure if worded strangely or worded exactly the way he meant. 225px-Fry_meme.png

biggy.png

My room topic:

topic.JPG

Dude who only popped into my room quick enough to click the private button and didn't bother to read my topic at all:

ha.JPG

You just spent money to be told something you could have read for free if you'd taken the two seconds to do so, sir.

I love this line! Too bad I have no clue how to do anything involving this. (pic for reference)

im in chastity, i think you have the key around your neck

full

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
I love this line! Too bad I have no clue how to do anything involving this. (pic for reference)

full

Ah chastity guys...yeah these are often guys who have been locked up for quite a bit, so they go into model's rooms to get them to talk about it (which in turn talking about it is their fetish, so yeah that basically just does it for them normally)

If they actually do have the key (but like to pretend they don't) you can say something along the lines of "I may allow you to cum in private, but I won't talk about it further out here" Then you essentially role play as the gracious domme who gave them mercy.

There are also guys who will look for key holders and mail them keys, but obviously that wasn't what yours was doing lol.

Oh man, I'm completely paraphrasing now and I wish I could remember which member said it because it's my favourite exchange in the four-ish months I've been camming, but happened in public chat when I was still fairly new and there was three or four guest.basic members giving the usual comments:

Basic/Guest: great ass sexy
Basic/Guest: bend over and flash us
Basic/Guest: show tits bb
Regular: why does no one ever compliment a model's personality?
Regular: like "great opinion, brainy"
Regular: SHOW US YOUR WITS BB
Regular: FLASH SOME MORE OF THAT PERSONALITY

So now I can never hear 'show tits' without immediately thinking some one's complimenting me on my brain :happy:

Last edited:
Guy comes in the room and immediately tells me how beautiful I am. Then says something about "If you like wealthy, older men and need cash fast, PM me."
I was bored, so I PMd him.

ryn.png

(I can't believe he didn't get the absurdity of my webcam being broken SINCE I WAS ON CAM AT THE FUCKING TIME. :clap:

Guy comes in the room and immediately tells me how beautiful I am. Then says something about "If you like wealthy, older men and need cash fast, PM me."
I was bored, so I PMd him.

View attachment 63049

(I can't believe he didn't get the absurdity of my webcam being broken SINCE I WAS ON CAM AT THE FUCKING TIME. :clap:

I always think of this guy when the those guys come around.

jg-wentworth.jpg

This was on a phone call to my domme line:

"See, I'm a dom too, and I'm gonna roundhouse kick you to the floor! I'm gonna go Super Saiyan on your ass!"

Somebody who truly speaks to my heart. YES, let us have a sexy DBZ battle chat! If I didn't have to be on top of the situation, I would have been in happy tears laughing so hard.

Member: Hi, I'm 5
(get a lot of these on SM because they like to be banned. Look at the numbers in his screamed and take a gamble)

Me: Really? Because your profile says you're 25

Member: I meant I'm five people

Me: Ah, into the circle jerk thing? No judgement. I kinda consider gold shows to be a sort of virtual gangbang and I'm bi so I'd probably be fine masturbating in a room full of peeps the same sex as me.

Member: Shut up! I wouldn't do that! *leaves room*

Apparently, he didn't think his fibs through all the way and didn't appreciate where they lead him.

I'm so proud of the camworld on twitter right now. Just look at those results. XD

From OutrageousOne's MFC room a couple of weeks ago... The conversation as a whole just struck me as unusually absurd and funny.

squirtness: do u squirt?
squirtness: how do u squirt? u shoot everywhere or dribble out?
InPursuit: i think i just had a religious experience
anonilingus: it's more like a sprinkler CHT-CHT-CHT
squirtness: have u squirted today?
squirtness: wanttto in pvt?
GotCheapPussy: I think I would classify u as premium pussy :lolz
squirtness: like how long? lol
squirtness: half hour ?
edunlisted: You mean like an "oh god oh god oh god" thing?
squirtness: I've got a 5 day load waiting for u.
nmstroker: :wow21
anonilingus: You really know how to sell it, squirt
GotCheapPussy: 1055 people and very few tippers
squirtness: How tall r ya hun?
dman5221: how wide are you babe?
GotCheapPussy: dont u hate it when the dummies say stuff like hun
CrazyforPink: Thank you for your pussy
nmstroker: :thanx
anonilingus: don't say "one foot", they foot fetish guys will go nuts
edunlisted: You need one of those sound activated vibes
tenesee_tita: thats a stupid question, we are all masturbating
OZindy: wow great tan lines
anonilingus: I'm actually mowing the lawn
Don_Pardo: i have you on the big screen at my church
igotaphat: lmao
edunlisted: Well I'm not presently, I finished a while ago.
Don_Pardo: yeah preacher is a horny bastard
dlozano: outrageous one huh?
Don_Pardo: caught him once with a young heifer cow
edunlisted: heh heh, she said hardest
nmstroker: :niceass
dman5221: imagine it just staring back at you in the middle of the night
gogo791: :tip7
dman5221: I say add it and see if someone gets it
dorkiest1: that is nice
GotCheapPussy: wowow nice op[en pussy shot
GotCheapPussy: that is a 10
luvrr has tipped OutrageousOne 10 tokens.
edunlisted has tipped OutrageousOne 200 tokens.

lol great thread

Reactions: Nothingbutfair
1cQ8N1D.png

I don't know if they can, but I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.