AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room Topic:

Swallowing swords while having an orgy surrounded by flames

emptiedglass said:
So a model had a small countdown yesterday, and as soon as I got into her room she messages me.
Very pretty girl, so I figure, sure, why not? I tip for the entire countdown, and nothing happens. But she's typing away furiously, messaging another member.
I ask her when the show starts... and she says it's up to the other guy because he tipped for the show. :angry4:
"Ummmm, you might want to double check who tipped you." A few seconds later she's blushing and apologizes about a dozen times before getting down to business. :lol:

Aww this is really cute, haha! :) I would probably do this because of my air headedness and all. Hm. Who knew "headedness" wasn't a word at all. :oops:

Miss_Lollipop said:
Maybe you were missing out because you were so focussed on one paticular thing, that you didn't see alll the other good things this lady was offering.

I don't do poop shows.
If you want to see a poop show, and you leave because I don't do them - Yeah, you're missing out.
I'm fucking awesome. Even if i don't do poop shows.
wow wait, he wanted a poop show? wtf :shock: Ataboy wtf...

So I once stumbled into a new models room.

She was laying on her back, eating a sandwich whilst dildoing herself and talking to the chat. Completely nonsexual, just pushing her toy in and out of herself while she stuffed her face.....some member commented that she was awesome and one day will be top 20. She replies with, "Yeah because Im not a fake bitch like all these other models, they should really learn from me" She isnt even on mfc anymore because her camscore plummeted so low.

I cant make this stuff up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Maybe you were missing out because you were so focussed on one paticular thing, that you didn't see alll the other good things this lady was offering.

I don't do poop shows.
If you want to see a poop show, and you leave because I don't do them - Yeah, you're missing out.

no... he didnt specify. I like to add the word poop to my posts whenever possible..

Miss_Lollipop said:
Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

no... he didnt specify. I like to add the word poop to my posts whenever possible..

I like your style. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Reactions: AshleyFox
emptiedglass said:
Found on a girl's MGF page (members pay to send a message to the girl):

Did someone really just message me to tell me I am not their type? Um, thanks? I guess being intelligent and NOT desperate makes me uncool.

Hopefully she replied to it! We only get the message payment if its replied to...I wouldve said "Thanks for the 65 cents :lol: "

AnaVictoriaXO said:
emptiedglass said:
Found on a girl's MGF page (members pay to send a message to the girl):

Did someone really just message me to tell me I am not their type? Um, thanks? I guess being intelligent and NOT desperate makes me uncool.

Hopefully she replied to it! We only get the message payment if its replied to...I wouldve said "Thanks for the 65 cents :lol: "

No idea. I had just spent the last of my credits on another girl, so I couldn't ask her. :lol:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Topic: 469 til bottomless :)| tip 10 if youre not a fucking queer LOL

WOW..what an absolute dick of a model..

HarmlessSquirrel said:
sweetiebatman said:

For some reason, this gives me the urge to tip 9 and call the other guys in the room "bb."

This really annoyed me! pretty sure its 2013, there is no place for this blatant homophobia

sweetiebatman said:

The other day when I was on cam, I randomly thought, 'man, it would be nice if a gay guy came into in my room every once in a while. They're so fun.'
It actually took me a few seconds to figure out why this has not happened yet and will probably never happen.

My brain. It's fully functional most of the time, I swear.

Cute Russian model with a big smile and sense of humor today..... talking about random "insertions".... :-D

Model: ive seen girl who fuck that thing on bed ... dont know how it called but its round and have size like fist
Premium_: funnily enough it's called a bedknob
Model: yes .. i think thats it
Model: i will be able to park car in pussy after tht
Premium_: mini or rolls royce?
Model: both
Premium_: i'd be worried if it was a bus
Premium_: least you wouldn't need a garage to park in

Miss_Lollipop said:
Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

For the record: I was not looking for a poop show. I was looking for a Bedpost, cucumber, zucchini triple penetration show.

OH well in that case!!! Totally her loss OMG please give me your tokens bb I will use TWO bedposts

holy moses, I love you woman!
xo.

pg240 said:
Playboy Megan is banning basics left and right tonight with hilarious commentary such as "you've been jacking off for free here since 2004. BANNED!" She's really, really entertaining. You rock, Megan.

Makes for good viewing. Didnt realise I annoyed people so much on this forum as well. Guess I won't post anymore, save everyone trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.