AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Do you have any latex?

Me: I have what is essentially faux latex, but not "genuine" latex if that's what you're after.

Member: I am
I am a proper fetishist
What about those leather gloves and boots then?

Me: *Says yes while both laughing and screaming internally due to neither being genuine leather*

Whoops meant to put this in the "members that make you lol" section meh oh well still sorta works I guess. *shrug

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Watching a CB model and I tipped for a prize on Token keno, I won a request, my lighter had quit working and the only thing I wanted at that moment was a light for my cig, she asked what I wanted and I replied I want a light for my cig. Quick as anything she grabbed her phone turned the light on, on it and held it up to the cam.

LunaLamb: "I need to find something to stick in myself" as she steps out of view for a few seconds and returns with a dildo and vibrator. :dead:
Luna is a gift to the camworld. I love that woman and the things that come out of her mouth. :hilarious:

More WTF than lol but the things models say that make you go WTF thread is locked.

Anyways a nice wholesome topic from this model.

View attachment 73031
I will see your rape fantasy, and raise you one borderline necrophilia vid...

harli_member account.JPG

I will see your rape fantasy, and raise you one borderline necrophilia vid...

View attachment 73042
While the executrix ("death by snu-snu") genre exists and can be executed* in a very sexy manner, I feel like the "he's actually dying" notation on that video kinda kills the mood. But maybe I just don't appreciate the fetish enough...?

*pardon the pun

TFW you're camming on no sleep and lots of energy drinks.........

Dude: Suck me up
Me: Sure, I have a mini-vacuum, does that work? (picks it up, turns it on, points it at the cam)

This is the vacuum, bee tee dubs:

upload_2018-3-4_4-5-58.png

• Funny!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Why isn't there a Things members say that make you go "lol" thread? :) Some of the things they say make me laugh, but I don't want to put it in the Things members say that make you go "WTF" thread.

Reactions: emahlee
Thanks. That thread's not as active as it should be. Y'all won't get annoyed if I resurrect it then (though it's not that old)? :)
Use your goddess grace to summon it from the shadow realm. I feel your power.

Thanks. That thread's not as active as it should be. Y'all won't get annoyed if I resurrect it then (though it's not that old)? :)

Do it Pleeez!?
I definitely "LOL", way more than I "WTF", at the members! :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
A while back I was leaving a room and I said "I have to take off" and she said " you sound like an airplane" and now I cant not think of that any time I hear or read it

That's a good one! I just know people who think it's funny to ask "what are you taking off".

Status
Not open for further replies.