AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not actually sure where this should go, the models say WTF thread or here. Or a new thread about things my brother says that make me go WTF? Seems he got me banned from a models room.

Use to visit a model often, chatted a lot and took her private several times. She for some reason decided to quit camming and I didn't hear from her for a long time. One night, clear back in November of 2014, I get a PM from her out of the blue saying she's coming back to camming. After that night I didn't see her online again until now. I had her on my friends list this whole time so I would have noticed if she was doing regular camming again.

I go into her room only to find out I've been banned.

Model: Hello, how are you?
Me: OMG hey. how are you?
Model: I'm good! how are you? It's been a while!
Me: Yeah. was wondering how ya been?
Me: You back to camming? Or just kind of visiting?
Model: I'm coming back
Me: :g i think last time I saw you, you were cleaning up your living room in your underwear and had gotten a McDonalds delivery :lol
Model: yes haha i remember that
Model: good times lol
Model: How's life?
***[at this point my brother called with some long winded tale evidently. It was over an hour before I got back to PM's]***
Me: Hey. still there?
Me: brother called. had to disappear quick there
Me: You still around?
Me: Okay, guess I'll chat next time I see you online. :cya

I always thought she was nice and got along with her, yet one simple PM is all it takes to wipe it all out it seems. Not sure if I want to laugh or literally say What The Fuck right now. o_O

56d8eb964ce936ab16b7b77bb0bcef82.jpg

Localoca_, talking about why she doesn't have a Facebook "People on there are fucked up. Let's take a picture of our food and post it. Let's take a shit and check in on the toilet." :)

Tell me that I wasn't the only one who thought of the money cheat code for the Sims...

It made me think of a wooden sled.

Loved Citizen Kane, but for some strange reason I never think of the sled when someone mentions Rosebud. I always think about Marion Davies clitoris.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I don't remember either of their names because I left pretty quick after it happened

The first one was asked by a member if she was going to vote for Donald Trump, she responded along the lines of "the world is going to shit anyway so why not?"

The second was promoting her skype on mfc, no mention of privates or true privates. When asked how much she said $100 for 5 minutes. :confused:

The webcam previews amuse me at times.

My first thought was that is a huge dildo up close to the cam. Screenshot - 11_2_2015 , 4_53_54 AM.png

Then I realized it was her leg.
Screenshot - 11_2_2015 , 4_54_02 AM.png

And the trending rooms arrow placement is just spot on sometimes.

Sssshhhh. Screenshot - 10_26_2015 , 6_16_29 PM.png
Pardon me.Screenshot - 11_1_2015 , 12_01_52 PM.png

a couple of studio models were on cam together and one was teaching the other how to be a camgirl. when the teaching model walked out of the room, one of the guys told the new model "i bet you get wild when you are horny" and she said "no"

The current topic of discussion had turned to sheep ( why is it always sheep? ) anyway....
-
Basic: my cock is hard not for u bb
Model: i know...not for me...for sheep
-
-
Gotta love typos

This gives me an immense need to play Settlers of Catan... (I wish I could figure out a way to play it on cam!)

Saw this as part of a topic recently, "Nudity and other pranks private." (I think she meant tricks which isn't much better.)
I suspect this model may have had some trouble with members trusting her leading off her room with this.

Member: I'm about to head out, need to get to work.
Model: Well I know you're going to have a great day. Cause when you start the day with me it can only get better from then on!
Model: Wait, that makes me sound bad.

(yes, model may have been drinking) :hilarious:

Screenshot - 2_8_2016 , 9_40_31 PM.png

"IM NEW" :rolleyes: :wasntme: :think: Wonder if someone should tell her she's on MFC's Wiki page showing her start date of 2010?

Screenshot - 2_8_2016 , 9_40_57 PM.png

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
She programmed the stuffed animals to react to events happening in her room.

Dog on the right goes "Bow Wow" when anyone enters the chat room.

Frog on the left says "Ribbit" and then the dog does "Bow Wow" when anyone leaves.

They all do random sayings when tips come in. Also animation graphics moving on the screen for that, including the name of the person tipping and coins falling from the top going down.

It's strange, but I'm seriously impressed with her programming skills.

Screenshot - 2_19_2016 , 8_40_08 PM.png Screenshot - 2_19_2016 , 8_54_13 PM.png Screenshot - 2_19_2016 , 8_59_58 PM.png Screenshot - 2_19_2016 , 8_57_22 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.