AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to screenshot all of it, but @lilymariemfc 's Twitter is a drunken lolfest tonight.
And if you don't follow her, I'd recommend you change that

Reactions: weirdbr
I always enjoy when a camgirl misspells masturbate. Another favorite misspelling mishap was spotted when I was checking out a fellow camgirl's tumbr. In her "about me" section she says she's a licensed cosmologist. I was like WHOA, some Neil deGrasse Tyson shit going on here! But then I later realized she just misspelled cosmetologist. Much less impressive, but still worth some chuckles. Everyone has typos. It's an easy laugh. Laughing is good for you! We should all laugh more.

Im not going to screenshot all of it, but @lilymariemfc 's Twitter is a drunken lolfest tonight.
And if you don't follow her, I'd recommend you change that
Holy moly! Seems she had a good drunken night! Hah. Here's to hoping it was a good time. @LilyMarie maybe she'll come fill us in... :)

I got a Twitter notice that I have a new follower.
Her profile says she lives in "Las Vegas, AZ".

:rofl:
It's funny, but I can understand what she means. Las Vegas is only about 30 miles from the border, so she is located in AZ not far from Las Vegas.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
What's so funny? That math works...
She should use the built in countdown feature and post it in her topic with @remain. I mean, if that was on mfc. It would be more accurate.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Maybe you were missing out because you were so focussed on one paticular thing, that you didn't see alll the other good things this lady was offering.

I don't do poop shows.
If you want to see a poop show, and you leave because I don't do them - Yeah, you're missing out.
I'm fucking awesome. Even if i don't do poop shows.
LOL. Couldn't have said that any better.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
My brain often doesn't work, so one time I somehow mixed countdown and cumshow together and typed out COWSHOW. I didn't even notice until someone came in and was like "When does the cowshow start?" my regs still keep bringing it up whenever there is cumshow talk :bag: I keep telling them if they really want a cowshow they must provide me with a worthy cow and tip enough for me to buy it.

Also, most recently I had some sort of stroke or mind-meltdown during a game. We were playing tip a number for a prize, and someone tipped a number that wasn't on my board so I got super confused cause I didn't know what was going on, stared at the screen for a good minute unable to read english while they were capslocking to get my attention to say that the tip was the rest of my goal.:bored: Many unintelligible and distressed noises were made as I struggled to grasp basic words.

I love making fun of myself.

My brain often doesn't work, so one time I somehow mixed countdown and cumshow together and typed out COWSHOW. I didn't even notice until someone came in and was like "When does the cowshow start?" my regs still keep bringing it up whenever there is cumshow talk :bag: I keep telling them if they really want a cowshow they must provide me with a worthy cow and tip enough for me to buy it.

Also, most recently I had some sort of stroke or mind-meltdown during a game. We were playing tip a number for a prize, and someone tipped a number that wasn't on my board so I got super confused cause I didn't know what was going on, stared at the screen for a good minute unable to read english while they were capslocking to get my attention to say that the tip was the rest of my goal.:bored: Many unintelligible and distressed noises were made as I struggled to grasp basic words.

Heehee. It's always better to laugh at yourself in situations like that! Just makes it smooth over and you can not feel SO embarrassed about it lol.

Reactions: ramblin

Ahhh I do this too! I stuttered when little and suffer from a sensory processing issue so I am constantly getting distracted...losing my train of thought...messing up words. I just tease myself over it...as does my room. It's a huge running joke around there. Ha!

Singing songs tonight. From South Park - Kyle's Mom Is A Stupid Bitch right into a heart-rending rendition of hallelujah. Then back to America, Fuck Yeah [Team America].

The juxtapositions made me laugh.

Screenshot - 9_3_2015 , 10_00_58 PM.png

Singing songs tonight. From South Park - Kyle's Mom Is A Stupid Bitch right into a heart-rending rendition of hallelujah. Then back to America, Fuck Yeah [Team America].

The juxtapositions made me laugh.

View attachment 57011
If it makes you feel any better I was thinking of the Kermit the Frog version of Hallelujah the whole time.

Thank you for your informative profile, I learned a lot about you from it

On a side note, she lost a few years when making a new account. Her previous one claimed she was in her 40s. And I have no idea which age is more believable...

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX
This one is somewhere between a LOL and WTF, I stopped by a room I hadn't been in in quite a while and in the conversation about private, I asked if she still had all those toys I remembered playing with. "Yea I still have all of them, but some of them are kinda melted." No additional comments on the situation. I wasn't sure if I should make some "that's cause you're so hot" jokes, or if her house burned down in the last couple months or something

This one is somewhere between a LOL and WTF, I stopped by a room I hadn't been in in quite a while and in the conversation about private, I asked if she still had all those toys I remembered playing with. "Yea I still have all of them, but some of them are kinda melted." No additional comments on the situation. I wasn't sure if I should make some "that's cause you're so hot" jokes, or if her house burned down in the last couple months or something

A lot of realistic dildos will actually melt if you store them in contact with one another. Found this out the hard way.

A lot of realistic dildos will actually melt if you store them in contact with one another. Found this out the hard way.
Same. Ended up with a Frankendildo that was once 3.

Reactions: bakersman
Status
Not open for further replies.