AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Albert being all Canadian with his Canadian self. Albert! Why don't you just go eat some... p... I almost said poontang, but that's not the right term. What's the gravy, fries thing? What is that called? Poutine! - I_Am_Iris

Johndoe91 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Johndoe91 said:

HEY THATS ME.
I made you lol!

To be fair, im very easily amused...

John, :shhh: You were essentially complimenting the lovely Lolli, she essentially thanked you for showing your appreciation, and then you have to go and ruin it by essentially taking away your compliment. It'd be similar to this hypothetical convo:

Guy: Wow! You've got beautiful eyes!
Girl: Aww, thank you! (blush)
Guy: To be fair, though, I think every woman's eyes are nice!
Girl: Ummmmm... ok.

tldr; stop while you're ahead!

[Talking about Pokemon]
SunniDae: I love some of the mega evolutions. Like, Mega Ampharos looks fancy. He looks like Ampharos decided to be Fabio one day!
SunniDae: Seriously! Google him! Mega Ampharos looks like he's off to steal your bitch.

Augh I'm paraphrasing because this was a few days ago. I wish I remembered the other things she said; Sunni is hilarious. ;-; :h:

Divahkiin said:
[Talking about Pokemon]
SunniDae: I love some of the mega evolutions. Like, Mega Ampharos looks fancy. He looks like Ampharos decided to be Fabio one day!
SunniDae: Seriously! Google him! Mega Ampharos looks like he's off to steal your bitch.

Augh I'm paraphrasing because this was a few days ago. I wish I remembered the other things she said; Sunni is hilarious. ;-; :h:

And she ain't wrong.

Attachments

• mega_ampharos_by_dragonith-d6hb88v.png
    mega_ampharos_by_dragonith-d6hb88v.png
    821.1 KB · Views: 767
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie resolving herself to the fact someone tipped for her to dance to Abba - Dancing Queen. :mrgreen:

LncbL3U.gif

Secretly, Amber was happy to dance to such a wonderful song. Happiest moment ever!

DuoShi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie resolving herself to the fact someone tipped for her to dance to Abba - Dancing Queen. :mrgreen:

LncbL3U.gif

Secretly, Amber was happy to dance to such a wonderful song. Happiest moment ever!
I agree. She was so happy she even followed up with Mr. Roboto dance!

I made myself lol tonight:

Dude: mmmmm u look hot
i want u
Me: Cool, you wanna take me private and have some fun?
Dude: sound likes fun
i wish u were not too high tho
Me: I'm not high, I'm completely sober!

Model:
There hasn't been many tips so I don't think you want to see naked yoga. What would you like to do that's more exciting?
We could do a raffle. A phone call at the end of the night, maybe a little phone sex with that.
I could always spray paint my cat black.

:lol:

I might be paraphrasing this one a bit, but it's still lol worthy

In a room with 2 models, talking about dogs and cats

Model 1: my dog doesn't mind cats or freak out about them or anything
Me: my dog doesn't mind my house cats, but loses her shit when she sees a barn cat
Model 2: what's a barn cat? Is that like a mountain lion or something?
Me, laughing too hard to reply
Model 1: like a regular cat that lives in a barn, like how a house cat lives in the house...
Model 2: oh so like a feral cat or whatever

It might be noteworthy that model 1 and I both grew up on farms, so I figured she would know what I was talking about (actually I assumed almost anybody would know what I was talking about)

Said with a smiling, serious Romanian accent that made me laugh.

"I love them. Ducks are my favorite animal, well birds. Let's say birds.
And they are pretty damn delicious when you eat them too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.