AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm gonna go grab a dick. Be right back!!"

Yeah, this is about me. I don't even care. It's hilarious.

Member comes in the room and starts typing in only text speak. You know, the "Hey bb, hru, hmu, brb, thx" etc. Literally only spelled out the word 'hey.' It drives me crazy. So I asked him what he was trying to say, because obviously I don't speak his language. He types another /sentence/ full of text speak. So I respond by rolling my face across the keyboard. Wait, that's not the language you're speaking? Oh, I couldn't tell.

Yeah, this is about me. I don't even care. It's hilarious.

Member comes in the room and starts typing in only text speak. You know, the "Hey bb, hru, hmu, brb, thx" etc. Literally only spelled out the word 'hey.' It drives me crazy. So I asked him what he was trying to say, because obviously I don't speak his language. He types another /sentence/ full of text speak. So I respond by rolling my face across the keyboard. Wait, that's not the language you're speaking? Oh, I couldn't tell.

w8, hru gna do a guy lyk dat? I got sympy 4 ma fam who only speek da txt spk. sall we no. sall we no...

Just saw a model with the words "NO TIPS" in her topic. Her goal is apparently to try and get her camscore all the way down to 0. She actually shouted at someone who tipped her 10 tokens and said if he did it again she'd ban him.

Right now she managed to drop her score down to 304.

Just saw a model with the words "NO TIPS" in her topic. Her goal is apparently to try and get her camscore all the way down to 0. She actually shouted at someone who tipped her 10 tokens and said if he did it again she'd ban him.

Always great to see girls on MFC make a mockery of the job.

vampi_B
Screenshot - 4_22_2016 , 8_13_02 AM.png

After a fair amount of alcohol was involved she decided to have drinks with all her friends, Mr. Purple, Mr. Blue, Mr. Red, Mr. Yellow... Every sip a new friend. I think she has a thing going on the side with Mr. Purple.

Just struck me funny.

I know models could block tips below a certain amount. Is that still a thing on MFC? Is the amount arbitrary or fixed (10 I think?). Perhaps she could just set a 50k minimum tip and be done with it?

Reactions: Tilly
Saw the webcam previews from the homepage. Thought "FINALLY, someone's doing the cheese slice show in public!!!" Went into the room to see it wasn't cheese slices after all.

tumblr_mrnrfqxiBe1rwqkt3o1_500.gif

View attachment 63036 View attachment 63037 View attachment 63038

Saw Kickaz do a cheese slice routine a few nights ago. It was sexy and simply fun. She's always the perfect antidote to the meanness and pettiness exhibited by a small number of models (the usual suspects, whom it's not necessary to name).

Reactions: fandango
Model chatting about an event that happened to her.

She just went on and on about this "amazing" experience she had last night. She was sitting outside around 2 am and she saw these 'planes' go across the sky super fast. And they had a bright glow to them. She was sure they were UFO's.

717c76a6.gif

perseid-meteor-shower-2016-radiant-tokyo.jpg

CprNUgoUIAAC7ze.jpg

Not so much what was said, but done.

Watching a model on CB as a guest. Lot of blues in her room, nobobdy chatting or tipping.

She urged the room to tip a few times, nothing. Finally a guy tipped 2 tokens and asked her to open his cam.

Pissed her off so bad she went down the list and banned every blue in her room. :hilarious:

• Funny!
Reactions: Entertainer33
I was scrolling through chaturbate, and there's a room topic that says "shh have to be quiet family's home"
meanwhile in said room, there's a not at all quiet 4 girl orgy going on...

I got a chuckle out of it

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was scrolling through chaturbate, and there's a room topic that says "shh have to be quiet family's home"
meanwhile in said room, there's a not at all quiet 4 girl orgy going on...

I got a chuckle out of it

You misunderstood the topic.

"shh have to be quiet" as in don't tell Chaturbate. Cause the 4 girls...they are the family who are home.

Im not entirely sure which thread this one belongs in, but here goes.

Member goes on about how he had his prostate removed and has flaccid orgasms and all sorts of other things I didn't want to know about. He then proceeds to open his cam/ pay for c2c.
The look on her face was EXACTLY what you would expect on someone who just got surprised by a flaccid old man penis, I wish I had a screenshot. (Of her, not him)
I don't know if he was going for some kind of humiliation or not, but it's what he got...

• Funny!
Reactions: babygirl69696
When life hands you lemons, you hire a lemon party?

Im not entirely sure which thread this one belongs in, but here goes.

Member goes on about how he had his prostate removed and has flaccid orgasms and all sorts of other things I didn't want to know about. He then proceeds to open his cam/ pay for c2c.
The look on her face was EXACTLY what you would expect on someone who just got surprised by a flaccid old man penis, I wish I had a screenshot. (Of her, not him)
I don't know if he was going for some kind of humiliation or not, but it's what he got...

Member: Do you have any latex?

Me: I have what is essentially faux latex, but not "genuine" latex if that's what you're after.

Member: I am
I am a proper fetishist
What about those leather gloves and boots then?

Me: *Says yes while both laughing and screaming internally due to neither being genuine leather*

Status
Not open for further replies.