AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...wait... pooping aside...why is no one asking how it's possible that she can lick her ass? Someone explain this contortion magic to me!

NerdgasmGirl said:
Wait...wait... pooping aside...why is no one asking how it's possible that she can lick her ass? Someone explain this contortion magic to me!
Ha ha! I noticed that too, but got caught up in the poop jokes. lol

schlmoe said:
Just saw this model room topic: 566 to go till i fist arse wrist deep :shock:

This is more an LOL rather than a WTF, but sometimes unique model names make me do a double take: FatClitBraces :lol:

*FYI, these examples were taken from 2 different models, so don't expect FatClitBraces to fist arse wrist deep :mrgreen:

Dammit! I really wanted FatClitBraces to fist arse wrist deep!
:lol:

Nordling said:
NerdgasmGirl said:
Ha ha! I noticed that too, but got caught up in the poop jokes. lol
well the picture of two girls, and the kisses for 30 made me suspect it was two women :p which means they get 50 each for poo :p

TheFluffsta said:
I can't believe your poo cheating on me! I have all the poo we could ever need to be happy! Some guys! Also, don't think you're invited to my birthday party because i'll be puking all over the floor after all the dandelion & burdock and percy pigs I'm gonna nom, and i won't be doing it for you! :roll:

lol Percy Pigs...I found out they sell those here under the name 'Peggy Pig and Pals', I guess Percy had a sex-change.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627527

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they cum for you?
:lol:

Reactions: KellyJones
CammiStar said:
BabyGirlRed said:
I saw this on a premium's wall. What a rude lady! Everything else on his wall was very nice, so I don't know what her problem was.

Most guys that are into small cock humiliation are also into being publicly shamed for it. Maybe he asked her to humiliate him publicly. I have had more than one member ask me to do something similar to this...

Oh, right! I had completely forgotten about that. That makes a lot of sense. Well, I hope it was just that and not a mean bully session like I had originally thought.

On Twitter, from a model with a 12k+ camscore.

guys are too busy tipping the non-nudes who are "über classy"or the complete sluts who do cumshows 24/7!

Reactions: Jupiter551
PM just received after accidently entering a camscore 84 Colombian room

TeenH0rny: hi hru love see squirt alredy i like see you penis big in can 2 can y poo like see i suck tits niples see masturbate see pee poo

:? I no wanna see any of that. I don't have a can for my penis anyway..

A description of a clip on C4S.
I understand that there are different people with different fetishes, but this really made me gasp.

My grandad is lying in the hospital bed. I'm going to go visit him and make sure I can get My money that he's going to leave to Me ASAP!!!

He has severe degeneration of all his bones. Very soft and brittle. All treatment failed and now he is bed ridden in a hospital. With all his complications, including his weak heart the doctors don't give him much longer to live.

I wanted to see he was doing before I went to the beach. The ekg machine speeds up a bit. I massage him and maybe his muscles will become stronger. I start with his feet and tell how I'm very happy that he is leaving all his money to your Me. Then I squeeze hard on his feet and hear a cracking noise! I look at him in his eyes, and slowly crawl up his body making sure I press hard down each crawl I take. I love how his bones crack each time I squeeze because with each crack the closer I get to his…MY money. I can think of how I'm going to spend all his money as I grind faster and faster...come on grandad..cant take my strong legs?? I'm going to squeeze very hard…. :)

Download to see if grandad makes it

Reactions: missmeowmixx
LilyMarie said:
I understand that there are different people with different fetishes, but this really made me gasp.

My grandad is lying in the hospital bed. I'm going to go visit him and make sure I can get My money that he's going to leave to Me ASAP!!!

He has severe degeneration of all his bones. Very soft and brittle. All treatment failed and now he is bed ridden in a hospital. With all his complications, including his weak heart the doctors don't give him much longer to live.

I wanted to see he was doing before I went to the beach. The ekg machine speeds up a bit. I massage him and maybe his muscles will become stronger. I start with his feet and tell how I'm very happy that he is leaving all his money to your Me. Then I squeeze hard on his feet and hear a cracking noise! I look at him in his eyes, and slowly crawl up his body making sure I press hard down each crawl I take. I love how his bones crack each time I squeeze because with each crack the closer I get to his…MY money. I can think of how I'm going to spend all his money as I grind faster and faster...come on grandad..cant take my strong legs?? I'm going to squeeze very hard…. :)

DARKEST SKETCH! DARKEST SKETCH! DARKEST SKETCH! :evil:

LilyMarie said:

I have to admit I was feeling the suspense! WHAT HAPPENS I MUST KNOW!?!
Lily, take one for the team and watch the video. :lol:

:shock: all standard Colombian stuff, but Knife in ass is new???

Topic: in pvt eat poo drink pee puke all naked 80 cum 80 beads in ass 30 knife in ass 30 finger in ass

On Twitter, from the same girl that brought you this gem:

'CAMSCORE, FUCKING GO UP, YOU USELESS PILE OF WANK.' (has a 13k camscore)
'Fucking loosers in chat who dont talk FUCK OFF'
'Really mad, no one i knew was on. Angry at you all.'
...a little later:
'Ty everyone for hanging out and THANK YOU mr anon for the 10,000 tip! Still shocked!!!!'

So that's how it works..... :think:
*takes notes*

LilyMarie said:

'Fucking loosers in chat who dont talk FUCK OFF'
'Really mad, no one i knew was on. Angry at you all.'
...a little later:
'Ty everyone for hanging out and THANK YOU mr anon for the 10,000 tip! Still shocked!!!!'

So that's how it works..... :think:
*takes notes*

Saw A LOT of that last night. "Yell, yell, yell...short break...thank you so much for the xxxx tip tonight!...yell, yell, yell!" :lol:

LilyMarie said:

I will never understand this obsession by high camscore models. The entire point of your camscore is to determine your position on MFC's pages. A 13,000 camscore will ALWAYS place you in the first row of the front page. So why is she screaming about gaining a higher camscore? To get placed ahead of maybe 3 other models that are online?

:?

Status
Not open for further replies.