AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of the Russian/European model have someone watching over them to translate etc, They probably not allowed to say/do what they want. One girl told me how she came to be on cam which i thought was strange but i might be normal over there not going to post it though.

The talking through Google translate can be annoying but i'm used to it from gaming on russian servers. Google does do ru to eng well sometimes.

Did have a fun chat with a new girl and her trainer/minder who was a experienced model it was great shame i didn't get her screen name, i'll have to see if they are on today.

Sevrin said:
Johndoe91 said:
Went into a Russian models room that I haven't been in in forever, she didn't remember me. So we went through the hi, how are you normal entrance conversation. Then she did the "how old are you," followed by "what's your name" and "where you from." None of that is all that out of the ordinary from foreign models really, but then she caught me off guard with "do you have Instagram?"

I can honestly say that one caught me off guard and made me think WTF...

I don't get it. Some models are pretty loosey-goosey with their social media and she may have just wanted to suggest that you check her out there and follow her.

Actually she said that she wanted to see what I looked like...

emma_skye12 said:
Maybe this has been mentioned before but I wouldn't know.

I saw one model's profile a while back and it literally said:

"Don't talk if you aren't tipping... All you assholes not tipping LMAO you cheap ass motherfuckers!"

Yea, it's frustrating to be in a room with no one tipping, but I have found that there are plenty of people who come to hang out, can't tip right then or that week, but then they do the next week after they've been paid again.

A gentle hand will rule the land... :whistle:

LuthienBlythe said:
emma_skye12 said:

"Don't talk if you aren't tipping... All you assholes not tipping LMAO you cheap ass motherfuckers!"

Yea, it's frustrating to be in a room with no one tipping, but I have found that there are plenty of people who come to hang out, can't tip right then or that week, but then they do the next week after they've been paid again.

I understand the frustration :) But when people say things like that, they're pushing away potential tippers.

emma_skye12 said:
LuthienBlythe said:
emma_skye12 said:

I understand the frustration :) But when people say things like that, they're pushing away potential tippers.

Absolutely. Calling someone a freeloader is probably just going to fuel that fire.

eclipse76 said:
I’ve been considering other kinds of sex work since camming has been so slow lately. The industry is just oversaturated with skinny white girls with implants (not knocking it)
I'm sure skinny white girls with implants are the source of your troubles :roll:

If all someone sees is skinny white girls with implants, they're not really looking, they're just seeing what they want to see to be able to complain. I haven't been on MFC in a while, so I can't speak for that site, but the front page of Streammate has a lot of variety as far as size/body type and skin color are concerned.

This technically belongs in the "things members say" thread, but. Not really.
I'll explain.

Someone came into my room today and said this out of the blue

RnksCMo.png

I ignored/banned them and carried on, but not without visiting their profile first.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CoxSensationn is the profile of the premium account who talked in my room, and it leads to the profile of this model: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/coxsensation / https://twitter.com/milleycx

So... it's a fellow girl. A fellow girl is capable of saying this kind of stuff. :roll:
She didn't do anything good for her reputation tonight, that's for sure; of course I tweeted about her so that others have a chance to block her on Twitter and ban her from their rooms.

I keep forgetting that not all models are like the ACF ones and want to be part of a community and help each other, it always startles me when one is acting outright nasty like that.

I_Am_Iris said:
LilyMarie said:

She must have changed her premium name, cause that profile isn't showing. But on her model profile, I laughed at the first post. "She will melt your heart and scare your mind." Even if they meant scar, is that really a compliment? :lol:
coxsensationn with 2 n is her premium name. It's gone now. Either she changed the name or MFC removed her premium account after I reported her. :D

CoxSensation is her model name. I'm unable to see it anymore, I get the green "This profile is currently unavailable for public viewing." screen... I know that last night I was able to see it, and I can still see it with a VPN at the moment.
It looks like she blocked Germany after what happened... :lol:

Also lol at the "scare your mind".

This isn't so much a 'WTF' as just an annoyance.

In a models room who is doing topic for an oil show. It's close to show so I tip some toward it. Model breaks out the oil, spreads a bit on, rubs it around for about a minute and then announces she'll finish in group. Bye.

There was no indication the show would actually be in group. The original count was a decent average amount for oil shows in general, 2000 tokens to begin with. So doing a minute show then going group just makes me never want to tip that model for any of her topics ever again.

Some models do countdowns to go group. I can understand that because they clearly say what the topic is for. I don't like those and won't tip for them, but I understand them. Saying you'll do a show then going surprise group to actually do it after you get the topic amount, no. Grr. :-x

JerryBoBerry said:
This isn't so much a 'WTF' as just an annoyance.

In a models room who is doing topic for an oil show. It's close to show so I tip some toward it. Model breaks out the oil, spreads a bit on, rubs it around for about a minute and then announces she'll finish in group. Bye.

There was no indication the show would actually be in group. The original count was a decent average amount for oil shows in general, 2000 tokens to begin with. So doing a minute show then going group just makes me never want to tip that model for any of her topics ever again.

Some models do countdowns to go group. I can understand that because they clearly say what the topic is for. I don't like those and won't tip for them, but I understand them. Saying you'll do a show then going surprise group to actually do it after you get the topic amount, no. Grr. :-x

False advertisement right there. :snooty: That's so.... unprofessional?

Okay, this made me actually say WTF.

Use to visit a model once in a while in the past. Overall she annoyed me because she's banned people for not making their comments in tip notes only. So it's been a while since I was last in her room.

Decided to pop in tonight. She's doing a show that evidently had a 10,000 token count to do. During the show she is still posting in the room to make comments in tip notes. But this time I get a mail from her directly.
not tipping is not cool if you tipped thank you if not in the future please do makes the show better

One of 800 people in the room and I had been in there under a minute when i get that from her.

Hide/ignore.

LilyMarie said:
This technically belongs in the "things members say" thread, but. Not really.
I'll explain.

Someone came into my room today and said this out of the blue

RnksCMo.png

I ignored/banned them and carried on, but not without visiting their profile first.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CoxSensationn is the profile of the premium account who talked in my room, and it leads to the profile of this model: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/coxsensation / https://twitter.com/milleycx

So... it's a fellow girl. A fellow girl is capable of saying this kind of stuff. :roll:
She didn't do anything good for her reputation tonight, that's for sure; of course I tweeted about her so that others have a chance to block her on Twitter and ban her from their rooms.

I keep forgetting that not all models are like the ACF ones and want to be part of a community and help each other, it always startles me when one is acting outright nasty like that.

she finally replied today after I mentioned her Twitter name 10 days ago so people could block/ban her.
c031nvJ.png

Oh yeah, I am actually the one who's jealous and frustrated here... definitely. That's why I am the one going into random rooms calling girls ugly, right? Makes total sense.

LilyMarie said:
You are a hysterical bitch :) I don`t care about u`re frustrations about me. I don`t give a shit on u`re atitude ! Yes i said you are ugly like hell, and if you like or no this is my impresion, now i see u`re stupid too, that makes more sens. But acting like a hoe on her menopause talk more about you than about me. Smart people always get they own impresion, they own decisions and not your demands :)

CoxSensation said:
LilyMarie said:
You are a hysterical bitch :) I don`t care about u`re frustrations about me. I don`t give a shit on u`re atitude ! Yes i said you are ugly like hell, and if you like or no this is my impresion, now i see u`re stupid too, that makes more sens. But acting like a hoe on her menopause talk more about you than about me. Smart people always get they own impresion, they own decisions and not your demands :)

What did I just read? My brain hurts! :oops:
You are terrible person. Bye Felicia

Oh and Lily you're pretty. ;)

Can you stop using the "quote" option and then put something in the quote that YOU are saying? ...do you know what a quote on a forum is? It's where you quote what other users have said. It's not where you write your own post. :mrgreen:
Using forums and the English language is so difficult, huh... :lol:

Regarding "smart people": smart models don't want a jealous bitch like you in their rooms, and smart members don't want anything to do with models who are horrible people, either. The amount of smart people who have RTd my tweets about you, warning others, really speaks for itself. No "smart people" want to come across someone like you on MFC.

CoxSensation said:
In The End , You can`t compare with me ;) You can just keep talking, i don`t give a shit on what you say. Bye Bye !
PS:Don`t act like Saint Peter, nobody helps nobody in MFC.
page.jpg
Learn how to use quotes, Jesus Christ. I fixed them.
And yeah, I'm not surprised nobody ever helps YOU. On this forum for example, we all help each other but that's probably because we're all pretty good people and not psychos who run around calling each other UGLY. I'm sorry that your personality ensures that you'll never get to experience the support that models give each other on Twitter and on this forum, but then again it's probably better this way :dance:

damn right I can't compare with you. That would be shitty, if I had anything in common with you. :shock:

CoxSensation said:
LilyMarie said:

5d9bgk.jpg

You are here to blame others not to help . :lol: Just look at me and keep crying :crybaby: I don`t give a shit on what you say.

lol. I knew it. The photo you posted to "compare" yourself to me is not of you.

This is you, in your Twitter avatar:

A2LWp6bo_400x400.png

The photo you posted in this thread though, obviously a different woman, is all over Google. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think this can get any better... did you seriously think we wouldn't notice you taking a model's photo and claiming that it's yours?

CoxSensation said:
So go and cry in the mirror, please all u`re friends to blame me, and everything you want:* :eek:bscene-buttsway:
I think you missed the part where she said FRIENDS that's what this forum is for, we come and commiserate here. We support each other we care about each other.

I am sorry that beauty is only skin deep to you. Inner beauty can make you a much stronger contender in this battle that is life. I hope you can see that before it is too late.

frankiefandom said:
CoxSensation said:
So go and cry in the mirror, please all u`re friends to blame me, and everything you want:* :eek:bscene-buttsway:
I think you missed the part where she said FRIENDS that's what this forum is for, we come and commiserate here. We support each other we care about each other.

I am sorry that beauty is only skin deep to you. Inner beauty can make you a much stronger contender in this battle that is life. I hope you can see that before it is too late.
What kind of reasoning is that anyway? :?
"I'm calling you ugly because I'm jealous of your success, then I get mad when you call me out on Twitter warning people about me being a shitty person, so now I have to tell you that you're jealous of my looks. Which I'm faking by the way, using a stock photo from Google, displaying a woman that's not even me."

Status
Not open for further replies.