AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping Without Being In A Model's Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Somewhere in the universe
What happens if I tip an Online model from her profile while not in her room?

Will it show up in the chat?

Will it apply to her current countdown?

Will it function like an offline Tip?

As far as I'm aware it comes up as a normal tip but states in the tip that the user is not in the room. I get quite a few tips that say the user is not in my room but not sure if they are doing via my profile or just browsing.

What happens if I tip an Online model from her profile while not in her room?

Will it show up in the chat?

Will it apply to her current countdown?

Will it function like an offline Tip?

When you tip from her profile, it should still show the Tip pop-up window which allows you to enter the tip amount, select whether you want it anonymous or not, and allow you to type a message and have it ninja (tip not shown in public chat) or show to the chat room. If she is online broadcasting, then it would show up in public chat if you allowed that tip method from the Tip menu. Below is an example.

upload_2016-4-25_18-16-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-25_18-9-4.png
    upload_2016-4-25_18-9-4.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
The normal rules still apply. If you tip ninja then it wont show in the room or count for countdowns but you can make it show in the room if you want to and then everyone can see it and it will count towards any countdowns going on.

Reactions: Mikey_P
Status
Not open for further replies.