AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Today I Learned (TIL)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIL if you cook with chicken thighs and need a super fast way to turn them into chunks use kitchen/meat scissors. Takes 1/3 of the time to process.

TIL if you cook with chicken thighs and need a super fast way to turn them into chunks use kitchen/meat scissors. Takes 1/3 of the time to process.
I love my kitchen scissors.

I just bought kitchen scissors and have never used them before, so this is really exciting.
I bought mine today, too. And it all came about because I wanted to throw out a traditional pair of scissors and I was like hey kitchen scissors are a thing, buy them! I cannot wait to get a head of broccoli tomorrow. Snip, snip, snip, snip!

Reactions: inertvolcano
I just bought kitchen scissors and have never used them before, so this is really exciting.
random example: want to cut a stalk of celery to toss in a salad without pulling out a whole cutting board and knife? SCISSORS, baby.

I also learned they are meant to come apart so you can clean them really well. Celery cutting. Noted. We make wings a lot around here. I hate chopping celery.

Today I learned that you can make awesome job interview simulations with this prompt for Chat GPT:
I want you to act as an interviewer. I will be the candidate and you will ask me the interview questions for the _______ position. I want you to only reply as the interviewer. Do not write all the conservation at once. I want you to only do the interview with me. Ask me the questions and wait for my answers. Do not write explanations. Ask me the questions one by one like an interviewer does and wait for my answers. My first sentence is "Hi"

Just fill in the blank part, so cool.

Today I was looking at a clip site and saw a lot of references to "gooning" and had no idea what it was. So I looked up gooning. Now I know what gooning is.

Yep.

Today I was looking at a clip site and saw a lot of references to "gooning" and had no idea what it was. So I looked up gooning. Now I know what gooning is.

Yep.
No that's not a disturbing reference on an adult site, nope not at all. What is wrong with people?

Yep.
As an Australian that is not what I imagined :rofl:

In Australia a "goon" refers to very cheap wine, usually in a box. Originally form the fact that cheap wine came in a flagon (Or in drunken ravings a "fla*goon*").

So I was thinking maybe it was verbing that noun ;)

But which was it in the clip site? I saw 2 definitions

"A form of masturbation that involves edging ("maintaining sexual arousal without reaching orgasm") for a long period of time, resulting in a hypnotic, trance-like state"

"Gooning is a form of legal kidnapping in which parents hire rehabilitation organizations to seize children they perceive as troubled and transport them against their will to boot camps, behavior modification facilities, residential treatment centers, substance abuse treatment facilities, wilderness therapy, or therapeutic boarding school."

"A form of masturbation that involves edging ("maintaining sexual arousal without reaching orgasm") for a long period of time, resulting in a hypnotic, trance-like state"
This one. Figuring out what it meant led me down a rabbit hole of weird subreddits and very enthusiastic masturbators.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_

Yep.

I had to google it too. The top two results (Wikipedia and urban dictionary, for me) have drastically different definitions. UD is the one I’m hoping people are referring to on an adult site.

But yeah, I never heard of it before today either.

ETA: I see now that Ozzie was on the same trail of breadcrumbs as me.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I just found out my husband does not like The Princess Bride. This is grounds for divorce.
After all this talk of Princes Bride, I thought I should actually watch it :rofl:

Must admit that the first half (?) I found vaguely engaging but not exactly gripping. However from Bily Crystal's appearance onwards it seemed to shift gears and I enjoyed from then until the end quite a lot.

Reactions: Vixxen81
TIL I should always double-check my pockets before putting clothes in the washing machine.
I had a bank card lost last week, and ordered a replacement which came yesterday, and now it's spinning in the washing machine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After all this talk of Princes Bride, I thought I should actually watch it :rofl:

Must admit that the first half (?) I found vaguely engaging but not exactly gripping. However from Bily Crystal's appearance onwards it seemed to shift gears and I enjoyed from then until the end quite a lot.
One of the rare movies where it's perfectly cast from top to bottom.

"Have fun stormin the castle!!!"

Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Today I learned that an oil change for a Bugatti Veyron costs $25,000 USD.
Bugatti recommends you do it once a year

Status
Not open for further replies.