AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Totally fed up with support at Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I do but she needs to earn some though chaturbate as well. I could easily pay her direct and would prefer to do so but she has to work on CB

The real issue is the atttude of the company and othe Cam sites who seem to like making rules over models and users
I'm sorry why does she "have to". Is it a studio working for that's "making" her work there?

Okay I just read this whole thing and no one is attacking you. Just because no one has jumped on your side to agree with you and your situation doesn’t mean they are against you and going against your word. Everyone is asking non hurtful questions to try to help, not asking questions because we’re CB support spies.

well I do but she needs to earn some though chaturbate as well. I could easily pay her direct and would prefer to do so but she has to work on CB

The real issue is the attitude of the company and some other Cam sites who seem to like making rules over models and users
So pay her on chaturbate? This whole thread is going no where dude. Contact who we said to contact in regards to any issues with CB. Other than that complaining about it isn't gonna change anything.

This is a broader issue about the attitude of CB and other Cam sites towards models and sometimes users. The important relaionship is that between model and her client (the user) andyone else who gets in he way is just being interfering and arrogant. They have no rights to interfere in legitimate business between a model and her top client.

As such I am raising this issue here. It is a broader issue in the industry that the Cam sites and support are sometimes and often arrogant and rude and have serious attittude problems towards models and users.

As far as I can make out, many of them seem like petty control freaks who like to punish models

The sites should learn their role and their place and behave accordingly and with appropriate respect. I also think some of the posters on this forum could learn respect too.
The thing is they do have a right to interfere because when models and users sign up on a site they agree to their terms and conditions. If you break those they have every right to interfere. She can easily do indy shows on Skype etc with many payment processors we list in many threads on this forum.

Real question is have you been in touch with Shirley? She’s a CB rep on this forum who posted to email her so she could help you out...
I know her user name has been provided many times whether he chose to actually contact her remains to be seen.

Reactions: LittleLei
The thing is they do have a right to interfere because when models and users sign up on a site they agree to their terms and conditions. If you break those they have every right to interfere. She can easily do indy shows on Skype etc with many payment processors we list in many threads on this forum.

Nobody has broken any rules.

This is about their atttude and others in the industry towards models and users. Basically the sites should get back in the box where they belong and learn respect

Of course the thread gooes nowhere because nobody here is ever going to agree so we can just end it here.

I obviously misunderstood the role of Amber Cutie Forums and thought maybe people would discuss the issues raised

This is about their atttude and others in the industry towards models and users. Basically the sites should get back in the box where they belong and learn respect

Of course the thread gooes nowhere because nobody here is ever going to agree so we can just end it here.

I obviously misunderstood the role of Amber Cutie Forums and thought maybe people would discuss the issues raised
The thing is dude. Discussing your "issue" which originally you stated was you couldn't buy tokens (which doesn't happen for no reason) but never actually contacting someone who can help you is pointless.

Don't like cam site rules? Stop using them. Purchase indy shows from models then.

But us going back and forth about how you think cam sites suck but don't do anything to contact the sites for help or stop using them goes no where.

Reactions: LittleLei
Still having problems as a user at this site. I feel support is a group of immature teenagers who make up stupid rules as they go

What problems are you facing as a user?

What did Chaturbate say that makes you feel they are making up stupid rules as they go?

Reactions: EleanorGee

Damn right! Amen brother! Fucking Chaturbate and these pesky payment processors are getting in the way of a very important potential marriage and children. WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY LISTEN!? CB IS A BUNCH OF COCK BLOCKERS!

I'm utterly confused as to the point of all this,

if it's issue about not being able to buy tokens on an account and prob is at cb end then making new account should sort it,
if it's about cb taking cut from every token spend that is kinda the point of the business,
if it's about cb not allowing direct payment to models and insisting it goes through them it is probably safer for all and cb isn't actually a charity (despite the spoiled rotten users),
if it's about rules, most of them seem to be there for good reason, some legal for liability issues some just to keep a business image to certain standards cb's site, cb's rules

Not sure this trainwreck of a thread relates to support really but to be fair to them, interactions i've had with them (about sextoys, obs or reporting a ghastly user going too far) have been handled in a way that didn't feel evil or fascist or anything really just mundane and direct.

You know discussions aren't where everyone sits in agreement with one another. I believe what you are describing is an echo chamber. Also what issues? You have barely brought up any. You are making vague posts about CB, and no one can make sense.

So you haven't contacted Shirley with your first problem? Has that been resolved? Or are you upset because support refused to lift the periods ban after you discussed femminist talking points?

I read over this thread to see if anyone on this forum was attacking you.. but it seems to be the opposite. You have done nothing but belittle models and insult our industry.

I haven't been banned

I keep raising an issue bout how bad Chaturbate is and gets in the way of models earning their living which is especiially bad around Christmas

Honestly, what kind of response do you expect to get for such vague statements of having an "issue" and a lack of respect. Love it, change it or leave it. Simple as that.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Way too much to read...
But will just say this. It costs me 7.8 cents per token on the low end. CB gives the model 5 cents per.

Of the 2.8 cents that CB keeps per token purchased, they have to pay overhead costs. Servers, bandwidth, credit card fees, support staff and so on.
I think it's a fair deal.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You want a studio model to make a custom video for you and Chaturbate won't let you? That does not sound right. All she has to do is upload the video with the agreed on price and as soon as you buy it she removes it. I believe (based on the screenshot posted by another poster) that if you are concerned that others may buy it out from under you, you can pay in tokens for the video and then receive the video by e-mail. I'm not sure what CB support would even be involved with this. What exactly are you trying to do that involves support?

All I have to say is as a high paying customer of the model I visit that Chaturbate is doing everyhting it can to get in the way of her earning her livelihood.

Not impressed. I feel as if Chaturbate is run by a load of immature children

And then when people in the industry complain about direct transfers hurting their industry. Do you ever wonder why clients prefer to arrange direct tarnsfers

To cut out these useless people in the middle skimming the models hard work

And I read on here and I hear about directly models being punished for the tiniest mistakes and the ridiculous daily goals they are expected to make

Just a bunch of oppressive fascist assholes exploiting women
The other stupid thing is that their system interferes with when you can buy tokens. So you can't even get them to suit your and a model's schedule.

They are interfering.

Everyone else has serious issues with Chaturbate

Yet I am the only one who is constantly attacked

Maybe you should read other people's experiences before attacking me

The other stupid thing is that their system interferes with when you can buy tokens. So you can't even get them to suit your and a model's schedule.
I hate to admit it about someone who seems to be on a mission to stupidity the whole internet, but Shy Guy has a point here. Chaturbate severely sucks in this area.

Everyone else has serious issues with Chaturbate

Yet I am the only one who is constantly attacked

Maybe you should read other people's experiences before attacking me

It's not "everyone" who has issues with chaturbate. I don't and I'm a broadcaster there for two years now.

Also you are not attacked here at all. Most responses are questions to more information what you are struggling with. So far all we know is that you have general "issues" with the site, can't buy tokens apparently for reasons unknown, because you don't say (which took you several postings to finally admit) and want more "respect" from chaturbate. This is all much too vague.

Let's say I sympatize with you and want to jump to your side and send a mail to cb support. What should I even write? "Please fix your issues, make people buy tokens and show more respect!" lol. What kind of answer would you think I get back from support?

What should I even write? "Please fix your issues, make people buy tokens and show more respect!" lol. What kind of answer would you think I get back from support?
Well, you could write a polite word like "Do you have the purchase limits listed anywhere? Kinda flying blind here not knowing how many I can buy...", but you would probably just get a suspiciously automated run-around from them.

If you resigned yourself to that being the status quo at CB, then I guess you could just try when you wanted to buy some, then fume when your account got frozen with that stupid "unable to tip, please contact support" message. And if 3 or 4 days of infuriating back and forth emails isn't your cup of tea, could just come here and post a polite line on punkerbarbie's profile page, which is now fully staffed with well meaning volunteers.

chaturbate sucks balls

No one has attacked you. Literally at all.
You need to like get a band aid for your butt hurt because if you think us telling you who to contact for help is attacking you have no one to blame for that but yourself.

Over and over we've told you who at the forum to contact for help. You refuse so you are basically on your own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.