AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trick o treat/ Halloween cam games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A trick or treat game sounds fun for Halloween! By nature, it sounds like there should be a 50-50 chance for a "trick" or a "treat." So first off, you'd have to find a method of decision.

METHODS
  • Flip a coin
  • Make a spin wheel
  • Use a die/dice
  • Slips of paper in a container/bowl/etc
And then figure out your tricks and treats. I'm personally using dice (I do tabletop gaming, so I always have dice lying around. I usually use a D20, (20 sided die) but am currently using a D12 for trick or treat. If someone tips a higher amount, I use a D6 for a guaranteed 'treat' reward.) My biggest issue was thinking up tricks, so I feel you on the struggle. Here are some ideas, hope they get you inspired!

TRICKS
  • Kick user
  • Add 1 Piece of Clothing
  • Blow a Raspberry/funny face/something silly
  • Middle Finger
  • Tip x tokens or get kicked
  • Nothing
TREATS
  • Flashes (could be listed as 'choose one' or different flashes as different prizes)
  • Remove 1 Piece of Clothing
  • Fansign
  • Photosets/videos if you have them. Keep in mind fair pricing! If you charge say 30tkns to roll and they get a video, understand that they video is technically being sold for 30tkns.
  • Dirty confession / truth or dare
Another thing to think about is pricing. Think about how much you would normally ask for the things you're offering, and adjust for the risk of the member getting a trick. And think about the novelty of themed prices - for Halloween, numbers like 11, 31, 666, etc could be fun.

I hope this helps! Hopefully others can add to it because I'm awful at thinking up prizes and troll prizes. I recommend getting verified for the models only section; there are a lot of threads with great advice and suggestions for games and prizes. But until then, check out some other public game threads via the search bar, you might get inspired!

Status
Not open for further replies.