AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User lying and saying he never got cum show he tipped for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
I had a user come into my chat room on 12/20 by the name of bigbearguytank.
He tipped 777 for 10 minute instant cum show. I did a 20 minute instant cum show and he was in the room the entire time.
He never said anything the entire time the show went on. And I know for sure he was in my room the entire time. However, when I logged out of cb I saw an offline tip note from him that said “ I tipped and got nothing, I won’t be back”. He also gave me a thumbs down rating.
This user had only been in my room the last 3 days, and was very generous and kind in his chat. So I was shocked when he did this. I am trying to make sense of this. Any thoughts how someone you thought was a nice user could outright lie and say you didn’t do the cum show they tipped for. Then be so mean to rate down?

• Wat?!
Reactions: JustMilfnAround
Watch out ladies. I thought CB didn't DO chargebacks????

Notice how he says "another" model...... he's done this before... Blacked out my username for privacy reasons.. I sent a LONG email including screenshots of me emailing him the videos - ugh....

CB indeed does do chargebacks, and it's surprisingly easy. I once had an issue with a model who failed to send me the videos I tipped for, and when she finally did after 1-2 weeks she sent the wrong ones. They didn't ask me for any sort of proof or anything, just if I could possibly still resolve it with the model. I said based on our interactions I doubt it, and they ended up refunding me the 500 tks I tipped, + an extra 25 for some reason.

Upvote 0
CB indeed does do chargebacks, and it's surprisingly easy. I once had an issue with a model who failed to send me the videos I tipped for, and when she finally did after 1-2 weeks she sent the wrong ones. They didn't ask me for any sort of proof or anything, just if I could possibly still resolve it with the model. I said based on our interactions I doubt it, and they ended up refunding me the 500 tks I tipped, + an extra 25 for some reason.

I can see if she actually DID NOT provide what was tipped for but I provided PLENTY :( That's sad that it is easy, especially when models actually provide a performance and scamming douchebags lie this guy take advantage.....

Upvote 0
I can see if she actually DID NOT provide what was tipped for but I provided PLENTY :( That's sad that it is easy, especially when models actually provide a performance and scamming douchebags lie this guy take advantage.....

It sucks, and sorry to hear that someone would do this. The sad part is that it's both members and models that do this. :(

Upvote 0
MFC’s MFC mail and PM system is soooooo much better. The idea that you can not message a member who’s not in your room to resolve an issue is insane to me! Like what?

Upvote 0
MFC’s MFC mail and PM system is soooooo much better. The idea that you can not message a member who’s not in your room to resolve an issue is insane to me! Like what?

agreed, as a member I appreciate having these features not only for if there are any problems but also is nice to see a response for any offline tips or questions outside of cam times.

Upvote 0

Even after proof, they still gave him the tokens back?
That's messed up if so. I mean, if the show was done on CB, they can look at archived footage from their end and chat logs, as they do store it all.

But sadly, I have had to do a chargeback before for tokens too. Mine was because the model didn't say anything beforehand, i took her private and then when I asked her to get naked she said she won't because she was also on LiveJasmin and won't turn it off.. (and on LJ models can't get naked in public) and she would not end the show either, so I had to. She had it set to a minimum of 10 minutes, which means because I ended it, I got all tokens taken for those 10 mins. I explained to CB, gave them the time/date of when (it was obviously in my token history) and one day came on to find I had been refunded. I spoke to her again after, a day or two later and I did explain/apologize and she was actually fine with it with no ill-feelings, so I also appreciated that. I definitely didn't try to do it in a bad or exploiting way, even if any of you do think it was crap of me to do it. If she just said, "no, I am a non-nude model" I would have simply been "ah shit, my bad for not reading your bio or tags" but sadly that was not the case. In the 3 yrs though, I have never needed to do it any other time, nor had the inclination or desire to.

Upvote 0
That's messed up if so. I mean, if the show was done on CB, they can look at archived footage from their end and chat logs, as they do store it all.

But sadly, I have had to do a chargeback before for tokens too. Mine was because the model didn't say anything beforehand, i took her private and then when I asked her to get naked she said she won't because she was also on LiveJasmin and won't turn it off.. (and on LJ models can't get naked in public) and she would not end the show either, so I had to. She had it set to a minimum of 10 minutes, which means because I ended it, I got all tokens taken for those 10 mins. I explained to CB, gave them the time/date of when (it was obviously in my token history) and one day came on to find I had been refunded. I spoke to her again after, a day or two later and I did explain/apologize and she was actually fine with it with no ill-feelings, so I also appreciated that. I definitely didn't try to do it in a bad or exploiting way, even if any of you do think it was crap of me to do it. If she just said, "no, I am a non-nude model" I would have simply been "ah shit, my bad for not reading your bio or tags" but sadly that was not the case. In the 3 yrs though, I have never needed to do it any other time, nor had the inclination or desire to.

If a model wants to never get another token from me, that's all she has to do. Stream a private to another site, and it's over with. I'll end it, block/ban her and file a grievance with the cam site. Including the other one she's streaming from. I'm usually very mellow, understanding and cool with a lot of shit. But, when it comes to this, nope. Won't say a word to her. Can be the hottest private I've ever been in, and it kills the mood because it irks me beyond belief.

Upvote 0

So far the tokens are still in my account - but all I have heard from CB is the following and this was Monday night....:

Thank you for your report. We appreciate your concern and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you,
Support

So, I really have no clue if I'm just going to log in one day and have my tokens gone. I'm still holding my breath unfortunately. I really need that cash too - $150 chargeback for something I didn't do wrong is like a huge slap in the face. I'm hoping they reviewed the show footage from the day he came in and the day I banned him. That will make everything clear on their end that this is purely fraudulent.

As for that model, she should have had her privates turned off instead of allowing you to take her private when she knew damn well she wasn't going to give you anything in return because she was split camming - but that's just my perspective.

There is a big difference between not getting what you paid for and someone fully exploiting the situation after service was actually provided of course :)

Upvote 0
If a model wants to never get another token from me, that's all she has to do. Stream a private to another site, and it's over with. I'll end it, block/ban her and file a grievance with the cam site. Including the other one she's streaming from. I'm usually very mellow, understanding and cool with a lot of shit. But, when it comes to this, nope. Won't say a word to her. Can be the hottest private I've ever been in, and it kills the mood because it irks me beyond belief.

I see where you are coming from but understand that some models may out of financial necessity HAVE to splitcam. I understand that is how it works for you psychologically and that is fine, but understand that the model is not trying to irk you she is just trying to pay her bills. Maybe ask her to turn off the other site first if that bothers you? Filing a grievance with the site is a harsh as fuck move when you could just instead move on to another model.

I split occasionally now out of necessity and it's helping my earnings go up - cast a larger net=more fish. If I hadn't started split camming lately I would literally be on the verge of losing my house. Now that I am splitting I am able to sleep better at night and can actually hit my daily goals again. She's not doing it to annoy you, she's doing it to survive so reporting her to the site to try to get her into trouble because it isn't your preference is really harsh. There are a LOT of other models - why not just move on???

Upvote 0
I see where you are coming from but understand that some models may out of financial necessity HAVE to splitcam. I understand that is how it works for you psychologically and that is fine, but understand that the model is not trying to irk you she is just trying to pay her bills. Maybe ask her to turn off the other site first if that bothers you? Filing a grievance with the site is a harsh as fuck move when you could just instead move on to another model.

I split occasionally now out of necessity and it's helping my earnings go up - cast a larger net=more fish. If I hadn't started split camming lately I would literally be on the verge of losing my house. Now that I am splitting I am able to sleep better at night and can actually hit my daily goals again. She's not doing it to annoy you, she's doing it to survive so reporting her to the site to try to get her into trouble because it isn't your preference is really harsh. There are a LOT of other models - why not just move on???

Oh, trust me, I completely understand the difference between a model split camming and being taken advantage of. Here is my view point:

Public chat: Model can split cam all she wants to increase revenue. No issues here, especially since it's publicly viewable. In fact, I've even had conversations with a couple of models to try and do things to help increase her tips from others.

Group shows: Again, she can split cam since it's open to those who are willing to pay for the group rate (10 tkns/min on MFC).

Private (Spyable): If I take a model private in which others can spy, then I'm accepting she might be split camming here. While most times I'd prefer she didn't, it's part of the deal since others can view it. Again, I've also worked with a model to try and increase some of her tips by doing regular privates so others can see.

TruePrivate (Exclusive/Not spyable): This is where I draw the line on spying and split-camming. I'm paying a premium for exclusivity, and to me it is expected that the model abide by the implied exclusivity. I've asked models to shut down any other streams/cams prior to going in, and nearly all have done as requested. There's been a few where I've either caught them doing it on the first one, or some I've caught after we've done multiple TruePrivates for months. I used to confront them. Now, I do exactly as stated: end it, ban/block, report. Beyond paying for exclusivity, there are times where a model and I will discuss some private/person things and is why I do the exclusiveness of TruePrivates. I should also say that off all the privates I've done, less than 1% has been regular privates. I prefer the exclusivity simply for the privacy.

Now, I will say that I've had a recent conversation with a model about where if we did a really hot TruePrivate I might be open to her reselling it once it's been edited. I would want this to be discussed with me prior to her doing it, especially since there may be personal/private info in there, and if I agreed I'd like to see it just to validate. Wouldn't ask for any part of the revenue, as to me it's more about helping her out.

Hopefully this gives you a basic understanding on my views and makes sense.

Force10 - I wasn't trying to be harsh so if it came across that way I am sorry - however I did want to provide another perspective - that was my intention :)

Nope, it didn't come across that way at all. I do understand the other perspective and provided mine above.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Oh, trust me, I completely understand the difference between a model split camming and being taken advantage of. Here is my view point:

Public chat: Model can split cam all she wants to increase revenue. No issues here, especially since it's publicly viewable. In fact, I've even had conversations with a couple of models to try and do things to help increase her tips from others.

Group shows: Again, she can split cam since it's open to those who are willing to pay for the group rate (10 tkns/min on MFC).

Private (Spyable): If I take a model private in which others can spy, then I'm accepting she might be split camming here. While most times I'd prefer she didn't, it's part of the deal since others can view it. Again, I've also worked with a model to try and increase some of her tips by doing regular privates so others can see.

TruePrivate (Exclusive/Not spyable): This is where I draw the line on spying and split-camming. I'm paying a premium for exclusivity, and to me it is expected that the model abide by the implied exclusivity. I've asked models to shut down any other streams/cams prior to going in, and nearly all have done as requested. There's been a few where I've either caught them doing it on the first one, or some I've caught after we've done multiple TruePrivates for months. I used to confront them. Now, I do exactly as stated: end it, ban/block, report. Beyond paying for exclusivity, there are times where a model and I will discuss some private/person things and is why I do the exclusiveness of TruePrivates. I should also say that off all the privates I've done, less than 1% has been regular privates. I prefer the exclusivity simply for the privacy.

Now, I will say that I've had a recent conversation with a model about where if we did a really hot TruePrivate I might be open to her reselling it once it's been edited. I would want this to be discussed with me prior to her doing it, especially since there may be personal/private info in there, and if I agreed I'd like to see it just to validate. Wouldn't ask for any part of the revenue, as to me it's more about helping her out.

Hopefully this gives you a basic understanding on my views and makes sense.

Nope, it didn't come across that way at all. I do understand the other perspective and provided mine above.

I completely understand now - True Private makes total sense! I thought it was just general private/spyable private. Completely understandable there. I always ask my guests or people who buy customs if it is okay for me to resell if I can - I've only had one guy say no and i totally respected that :)

Upvote 0
I always ask my guests or people who buy customs if it is okay for me to resell if I can - I've only had one guy say no and i totally respected that

I think most guys who buy customs understand that if they don't pay extra for exclusivity that the custom will be resold in the model's store. It's totally up to you how you want to do that, but I know I personally charge a lot more for a custom if it's going to be only for their eyes. If they haven't paid for exclusivity, it goes right up in my store after I send it to them.

Upvote 0
I completely understand now - True Private makes total sense! I thought it was just general private/spyable private. Completely understandable there. I always ask my guests or people who buy customs if it is okay for me to resell if I can - I've only had one guy say no and i totally respected that :)

Custom videos are entirely different as @Marceline mentioned. I've only tipped for a couple of personal/custom videos and more or less knew there's a high risk of them going public. Again, not an issue since I did ask them to leave name/personal info out of it. I've had it where a couple of models have made videos for me because of various reasons where I didn't request one. They did use names, and such, so my guess is that they are more along the line of exclusive by choice of the model. If not, and it was uploaded, then I'd have a conversation with her explaining that I'd rather she left names out.

I've never felt creative enough to think out a custom/exclusive video. It might be fun if I ever could think of something.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.