AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think it was? Daryl?
I think it's either the couple who ripped off daryl or someone new. It didn't sound at all like anyone we know well to me.
I'm really mad it's been 3 weeks and not one thing on Glenn yet. I hate ploys to get people antsy and while I get one week 3 is just them being dicks about it.

FINALLY! And OH SHIT! Pretty much sums up the latest episode.

Reactions: Teagan
I did not want Glenn to be alive. Not because his alleged death felt cheap but because of the show's announcement of a new character being introduced and what that entails. This same character as depicted in the graphic novel makes the Governor look like a warm cuddly bunny and he does something very despicable to Glenn - it made me stop reading the comics after that. His alleged TV death near the dumpster would have been a mercy killing in comparison. Also, I thought for sure Carl was going to lose his eye at the end of the episode!

NoooOOOooo! Walking Dead you give me the next episode right NOW dammit!

It must have been the second season when I got freaked out by walkers shuffling past a kid hiding under a car. That was it for me, so I tuned out. I did watch Fear the Walking Dead this summer and liked it, especially the terrific final episode. Hadn't seen Walking Dead since that episode in season two. Son is here visiting, so I watched the opening scene Sunday night with him -- and there was Glenn hiding under a car!

It must have been the second season when I got freaked out by walkers shuffling past a kid hiding under a car. That was it for me, so I tuned out. I did watch Fear the Walking Dead this summer and liked it, especially the terrific final episode. Hadn't seen Walking Dead since that episode in season two. Son is here visiting, so I watched the opening scene Sunday night with him -- and there was Glenn hiding under a car!

It was a trash can. Way less scary that way. As for the kid under the car, don't worry. She made it out from under there. They found her toward the end of the season. So everything turned out okay. You should go back and watch it.

devil.jpg

Yeah, it was a trash bin; just the same sort of creepy scenario for me with those walkers all over the place. Enjoyed this episode, and my son was bringing me up to date on some things. May go back and binge watch to catch up. Will definitely watch Fear the Walking Dead if it's on next summer.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Walking Dead in February. I'm wondering if Neegan is as terrifying as he is the comics. One can only wonder!

Reactions: Gen and MrRodry
Hey I'm new to the conversation, I looooove twd and fear twd i think i have a little crush on Nicholas haha

How are Daryl fans dealing with him dying this season? Don't hate me :( we just know he's gonna die this seasons because of his new motorcycles show. How you think he's gonna die? :eek: I'm preparing myself for it, gonna cry probably haha

Hey I'm new to the conversation, I looooove twd and fear twd i think i have a little crush on Nicholas haha

How are Daryl fans dealing with him dying this season? Don't hate me :( we just know he's gonna die this seasons because of his new motorcycles show. How you think he's gonna die? :eek: I'm preparing myself for it, gonna cry probably haha

I doubt it will happen. His new show is 6 episodes and unscripted. They could film his parts for the entire season in a week if they wanted to for that. He's still under contract with TWD, and he's filmed all the episodes for this season.

TWD writers are just letting theories run wild, like they always do, to generate hype. We just got past the glenn scare, this is just them doing it all over again to bolster ratings. I've lost track of how many times they've done exactly this in the past. Hell, there was already one fake scare going around where they fired Reedus 2 or 3 years ago.

Believe it when you see Daryl bitten, die, come alive again, try to eat someone, get a bullet in the brain, and get buried. And even then be on the lookout for Patrick Duffy joining the cast and filming a scene where he comes out of the shower and pronounces the entire past season a dream so they can bring him back on the show.

Reactions: MrRodry
I doubt it will happen. His new show is 6 episodes and unscripted. They could film his parts for the entire season in a week if they wanted to for that. He's still under contract with TWD, and he's filmed all the episodes for this season.

TWD writers are just letting theories run wild, like they always do, to generate hype. We just got past the glenn scare, this is just them doing it all over again to bolster ratings. I've lost track of how many times they've done exactly this in the past. Hell, there was already one fake scare going around where they fired Reedus 2 or 3 years ago.

Believe it when you see Daryl bitten, die, come alive again, try to eat someone, get a bullet in the brain, and get buried. And even then be on the lookout for Patrick Duffy joining the cast and filming a scene where he comes out of the shower and pronounces the entire past season a dream so they can bring him back on the show.

omg the last part of your post was so mind f*cking hahaha imagine that happening!!! This show will kill me haha

I see Daryl sticking around for a long time but how wild would it be if they went with him to be the first to meet up with Lucille. The amount of salt unleashed would be incredible. Wonder how they plan on doing Negan justice. Ruined the premiere somewhat by reading the spoilers going around but still really excited to see it.

Just binge watched the first half of the season, glad I did so I remember wtf is going on.

Gonna have to avoid Facebook all night though, just in case some jackwagon posts spoilers since I won't be able to watch it til the morning...

Nibble on that!

I think that's my favorite comeback line in all of television history now. God I laughed so long at that one.

Reactions: nathanielfromessex
Just when I thought Daryl couldn't get any hotter, they give that man a rocket launcher. :smirk:

Their special effects team deserves all the awards. They've been blowing my mind since the show started. So impressive.

Viva Bazooka I say to that !!! lol. That was a very shocking thing to see but so awesome.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
VERY GRAPHIC PIC in the spoiler
[GALLERY=media, 1355]lol by noemik posted Feb 18, 2016 at 8:26 PM[/GALLERY]

haha this kid Chandler Riggs cute and funny lol I can't believe there are people on ig who still think that guy who died was Negan

I've had trouble with this season just not grabbing my attention.It's not been boring or slow, I just have found it more interesting when there are internal conflicts with the group and not worrying who the big bad is at the end of the road.

For those of you who read the comics, every issue has like 5 pages of Q&A at the end. Is that something I should stop skipping over?

Status
Not open for further replies.