AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Want to make her happy.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2022
I want to buy something for my favorite model and don't know what to give. I prefer giver her actual money than tokens because I don't want SC to get a cut, I want everything going to her. I want to buy her something and don't know what. Under $500

If she has any form of wish list, go with that, if it's not a public wish list, can always try ask her if she has one :) that would be my suggestion.

Upvote 0
I want to buy something for my favorite model and don't know what to give. I prefer giver her actual money than tokens because I don't want SC to get a cut, I want everything going to her. I want to buy her something and don't know what. Under $500

On a closely related note :)

A guy wants to be a hero, forget about making a girl cum. Save that for your real-life girl. Show up regularly, be a Unicorn, King, Alpha Dog, whatever. Tip the hell out of her menu to help draw traffic. Tell jokes, talk about music, sports, food, and argue with her about those things and not the show or other guests. The woman will love you for being a REAL hero.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
On a closely related note :)
Yeah... but not really related at all ;)

A guy wants to be a hero, forget about making a girl cum. Save that for your real-life girl. Show up regularly, be a Unicorn, King, Alpha Dog, whatever. Tip the hell out of her menu to help draw traffic. Tell jokes, talk about music, sports, food, and argue with her about those things and not the show or other guests. The woman will love you for being a REAL hero.
That's a lot of unasked for advice on behalf of female cam-models from a guy. :rofl:

Upvote 0
Just my perspective but I prefer getting the money a thousand times over any gift.

The brutal truth is that even though I might say on a gift list that I want a bag or shoes or lingerie I'm totally using the money to pay my bills and support my family. The gifts are just a way to make it look fancy. That's just me ofc. But my opinion would be, if you really want to please, just send money.

Upvote 0
IMO Tokens are better than cash it helps improve the models mood when they are online, helps encourage others to tip, improves the room score meaning more traffic for the model, tips support the model in more ways that just financially.

Upvote 0
I have done gift cards successfully... Sephora works in Romania. Also found a spa there that takes US dollars and issues gift cards, and a flower shop that works with me.

Upvote 0
Keep in mind that if you have any form of communication outside the site she can lose her job and be permanently banned from the cam site.
Gift cards can be done through the site, posted in PMs (Streamate anyway). For the florist, I gave her the information on the shop and she arranges pick up or delivery directly with them.

Upvote 0
Gift cards can be done through the site, posted in PMs (Streamate anyway).
And this is how you get models banned....all it takes is for an SM rep to review your interaction and see that you have both clearly violated the sites TOS

Upvote 0
The fixation some users have on squeezing the platform out of any money spent is odd. If you met on the platform, interact on the platform, watch the model's performance on the platform, then just tip on the platform and give the model the money they earned and support the platform that is making it possible at the same time. Why is that so weird?

Upvote 0
The fixation some users have on squeezing the platform out of any money spent is odd. If you met on the platform, interact on the platform, watch the model's performance on the platform, then just tip on the platform and give the model the money they earned and support the platform that is making it possible at the same time. Why is that so weird?
Yea that's why I suggested if she has a wish list, gifts from there might be the place to go... they are in line with some of the sites already and if you know the model just a bit, you know what to get off the list that's actually nice to her..

Upvote 0
And this is how you get models banned....all it takes is for an SM rep to review your interaction and see that you have both clearly violated the sites TOS
Exactly. Streamate is one of the strictest out there. Streamate do not allow outside wish lists and any form of outside contact or payment, including gift cards are grounds for permanent dismissal. She is lucky she is still on the site (but won't be for long if she continues this).

Upvote 0
Gift cards can be done through the site, posted in PMs (Streamate anyway). For the florist, I gave her the information on the shop and she arranges pick up or delivery directly with them.
This is not true at all. Streamate and most other sites consider this outside payment and she can be banned.

Upvote 0
I have never seen a model as happy as my fave this morning when I set her personal record (mine too) for most tokens from 1 tipper in a day. It was for a special occasion and I surprised her with it. That was probably 7 this morning and she is still flying high, happy and confident today and other users have noticed it and have been tipping her well because she is putting off a lot of positive energy

If you are willing to spend $500 that amount of tokens is a big deal to most models and as others have said they ca use it as they like

Upvote 0
I think this question has multiple answers.

Once you get into that $500 range then you're spending at a level where the model would probably benefit more from the cash.

If you're going to send gifts then keep to the thoughtful but reasonable end of the scale and spend the rest of the money in her room instead.

Upvote 0
As others have suggested, use her wish list if she has one, or an Amazon gift card if she can redeem it. But you should ask her first what she prefers. I have used Western Union to send money to a model, but she will often ask me to send tokens instead. She is a studio model and her studio pays nice bonuses for hitting goals, so if a few 100 or 1000 tokens puts her over the goal she gets a much better payout than if I send her straight cash. Just be very careful how you communicate with her, as others have pointed out accepting payments off the cam site is a no-no on almost every platform.

Keep in mind that if you have any form of communication outside the site she can lose her job and be permanently banned from the cam site.
That depends on the cam site. I don't know what the rules on SC are like, but on CB models can sell access to SnapChat, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. There is a separate section in the model's profile for selling access to social media. However, if the model works for a studio the studio may be managing the social media accounts also, and they likely won't be happy on missing out on their cut either.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification on gift cards. I guess I didn't realize that was considered outside payment. My friend didn't say anything about it when I shared any via PM and nothing ever happened. She's usually a stickler about rules too. I'll not do that there in the future.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
I prefer giver her actual money than tokens because I don't want SC to get a cut

Not sure how to respond to this but doing something forbidden which will result in the model losing her account is probably not the gift you want to give her.

We work so hard to provide a fantastic platform for users and models in order for you all to have amazing interactions and experiences.
We are constantly releasing new and exciting features and we aim to provide the best service possible for everyone.
Safety and security are also a big focus for us to ensure you are all safe and protected whilst using our platform.

I hope some of these things get taken into account whilst you're utilizing our site.

Upvote 0
Not sure how to respond to this but doing something forbidden which will result in the model losing her account is probably not the gift you want to give her.

We work so hard to provide a fantastic platform for users and models in order for you all to have amazing interactions and experiences.
We are constantly releasing new and exciting features and we aim to provide the best service possible for everyone.
Safety and security are also a big focus for us to ensure you are all safe and protected whilst using our platform.

I hope some of these things get taken into account whilst you're utilizing our site.
Yes, some people seem to forget that SC (and any other platform for that matter) is not *taking* money from models; they are merely charging the models for all of the infrastructure that they (SC) provide and maintain and develop so that the models can earn a living.

Upvote 0
Yes, some people seem to forget that SC (and any other platform for that matter) is not *taking* money from models; they are merely charging the models for all of the infrastructure that they (SC) provide and maintain and develop so that the models can earn a living.
I wouldn't even see it that way.
The site is being run as a business, with operating costs and a profit, part of which goes back into reinvesting in infrastructure, and takes their share from the viewers that purchase tokens, at the time of purchase.
That becomes the converted value of those tokens to pay out the models.
Sites don't take from the models.

Upvote 0
Just tip her big on Stripchat. Don’t worry about her cut. Keep it on-site so she doesn’t get in trouble. She will be happy and probably shriek with excitement over a huge tip.

Remember that if it’s truly a gift for her, you won’t then turn around and ask her to give you this or that in return (It’s crazy that some members will do this). You would expect just a thank you from her, and her happiness. And I am happy for her already! :)

Upvote 0
I had someone else mention Tim tams to me, and I think they are quite similar the to UK "Penguin" chocolate biscuits, right?
Otherwise, my address is..... :rofl: :rofl:
Umm.. Apparently similar, but I suspect different. Like Vegemite & Marmite, which are quite different in fact.

Oh, and there are many flavours of Tim Tams, not sure if Penguins have different flavours?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Umm.. Apparently similar, but I suspect different. Like Vegemite & Marmite, which are quite different in fact.

Oh, and there are many flavours of Tim Tams, not sure if Penguins have different flavours?
I confess that quite a few Tim Tams have been exported to Europe by me, they seem to be very popular.
I grew up in the UK and agree that Penguins are similar style but quite different in taste. IIRC the main difference is the composition of UK chocolate gives it a different flavour.
When I first moved here (Aus) there was only the 'original' Tim Tams, now they have many different fancy varieties as @Ozzie_ mentioned. And my local supermarket has a small UK food section that often surprises me with items that take me back to my childhood, including those Penguins :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.