AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam for Mac with pan, tilt and zoom remote

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Howdy!

I've searched the forums looking for a thread that might point me in the direction of what HD webcam has pan, tilt and zoom that would be compatible with my Mac. I currently have a logitec, but I'd love to be able to perform shows and not have to interrupt by physically moving my camera. Anyone have any good suggestions or can point me in a direction of a thread that is comparable with a Mac computer?

XOXO

Howdy!

I've searched the forums looking for a thread that might point me in the direction of what HD webcam has pan, tilt and zoom that would be compatible with my Mac. I currently have a logitec, but I'd love to be able to perform shows and not have to interrupt by physically moving my camera. Anyone have any good suggestions or can point me in a direction of a thread that is comparable with a Mac computer?

XOXO

Do you care if the camera supports CB pancam? Chatburate pancam supports Logitech PTZ Pro (Recommended) , Logitech BCC950. Just an FYI, but I don't think the Logitech PTZ Pro has a mic, you gotta use your builtin mic or another external mic. Some video conferencing platforms let the far end control the pan/tilt/zoom on this camera.

If you don't care about CB pancam.

There are cameras like the ptzoptics SG-SDI. Which might be able to stream directly to CB. (but you would need an external mic)

TelyCam makes pan/tilt/zoom cameras that can be plugged directly into the computer. And they even have 4k models, just no mic.

SMTAV recently started showing on on amazon. I can't say how good or bad their products are. They have a 1080p for 600, And a 4k for 1600.

There are also pan/tilt camera mounts.

Do you care if the camera supports CB pancam? Chatburate pancam supports Logitech PTZ Pro (Recommended) , Logitech BCC950. Just an FYI, but I don't think the Logitech PTZ Pro has a mic, you gotta use your builtin mic or another external mic. Some video conferencing platforms let the far end control the pan/tilt/zoom on this camera.

If you don't care about CB pancam.

There are cameras like the ptzoptics SG-SDI. Which might be able to stream directly to CB. (but you would need an external mic)

TelyCam makes pan/tilt/zoom cameras that can be plugged directly into the computer. And they even have 4k models, just no mic.

SMTAV recently started showing on on amazon. I can't say how good or bad their products are. They have a 1080p for 600, And a 4k for 1600.

There are also pan/tilt camera mounts.

I cam mostly on MFC. Tried CB but I like the more creative aspect that MFC brings.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.