AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird Racial Stuff on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took issue with blatant disregard of why the OP would be upset with people calling her the n-word. Fuck yes those people are racist assholes. Report their asses for harassment, ban, and ignore. Don't even acknowledge them.
People wanting her to dominate them because she's a beautiful black woman? Not necessarily racist, but often these dudes go about it in a way that makes you feel pretty certain they are.

And also "there shouldn't be any rules when it comes to sex." So children, animals, and dead people are ok with you? You are fine with your partner doing literally anything to you during sex?
We all have our own individual rules and limits. Don't shame others for providing race play, and don't shame them for being totally unwilling to do it. If it's legal and within the ToS of your cam site, do what you want.

Models are there to make money, and often say/do things they don't believe in to pay their bills. And I don't begrudge them a single cent.

What if pedophiles started saying their sick behavior/desires is just a fetish?
Well, they actually do. And that's why I think those people need help. I feel nothing but compassion about them.
If they rape children, of course they deserve to be punished. But what should they do if they don't? How to fight yourself?
By the way I heard about some guy who created a forum for those pedophiles who didn't do anything illegal and are looking for help to tame their bad nature. And I think that's what the goverment should do.
And what would you do if you were sexually attracted by children? Can you imagine how miserable your whole life would be?

Reactions: Jimmy9
And also "there shouldn't be any rules when it comes to sex." So children, animals, and dead people are ok with you?
There are many things I'm not OK with, including racism and gay sex. But I don't see why other people who like those things shouldn't be doing that. Children and dead bodies are bad examples. You can't ask a dead man or a kid "is it ok if I'll fuck you?" and get an adequate answer.
Don't shame others for providing race play, and don't shame them for being totally unwilling to do it.
I don't. Actually what you said is exatly what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: Mila_ and Jimmy9
Well, they actually do. And that's why I think those people need help. I feel nothing but compassion about them.
If they rape children, of course they deserve to be punished. But what should they do if they don't? How to fight yourself?
By the way I heard about some guy who created a forum for those pedophiles who didn't do anything illegal and are looking for help to tame their bad nature. And I think that's what the goverment should do.
And what would you do if you were sexually attracted by children? Can you imagine how miserable your whole life would be?
Well, that's asking the impossible. Hypotheticals don't always work. "What if you were a serial killer?" "What if you liked to kick dogs?" "What if you liked to trip elderly people?" I can't know how I'd feel since I don't have any of those tendencies. For all I know, they feel joy, or maybe some feel joy and some are miserable. I have no idea. But anyone who manifests harmful behavior or doesn't manifest but dreams about it needs help.

Aeryn brings up an interesting point...since not all cam models have the luxury of turning down all behavior sets that they dislike, since they may be worried about paying rent, is it ok to go private with someone and play out some scenario that disgusts you, or if played out in real life would be harmful? I guess I halfway agree, and don't begrudge them the tokens, but I feel bad that it's necessary.

I think all the race-relied requests are pretty normal. Race-based domination is also OK. Why do you think those people are racists? And calling someone "nigger" isn't worse than calling someone a whore. It's just everyone tries to find racism everywhere, but I think there shouldn't be any rules when it comes to sex. If you don't like it, just tell you won't do it, but why try find something more than just usual prev stuff in it?
You do whatever you want with your partner in your bedroom, but pushing your fetishes onto a stranger, even a sex worker, is not okay.

And also "there shouldn't be any rules when it comes to sex." So children, animals, and dead people are ok with you? You are fine with your partner doing literally anything to you during sex?
You're using a slippery slope argument, you know well that people don't include people who can't consent when they are making that statement about fetishes.

Anyway, if you are really strong willed and have a thick skin, I encourage any models to milk the racists out of their money, with the extra "asshole" pricing.

(also op is super duper cute)

I get (and have gotten since I first started out) a lot of requests for racial humiliation by Caucasian men. It's equally common across all the sites I've worked for to answer your question. Regarding the N word: I've only been called that a handful of times surprisingly, and only once on MFC. So I don't think this will be too much of an issue for you. Ironically I've gotten several of the most polite men ask if they can use the N word in private for roleplay. I politely refuse lol, but it seems they overcompensate for asking by being exceedingly nice about it. Not that it makes it any better, but whatever.
As far as trolls calling you the N word in your room out of nowhere, like I said it doesn't happen often. Hit the ban button and keep it moving. You're going to have to develop an extremely thick skin if you plan on camming long term. Trolls will try to say the most degrading thing just to get a rise out of you. Once again, the ban button is your friend.

In the end it all boils down to your personal comfort zone. I've gotten enough N*gger roleplay requests to know that some host somewhere is actually consenting for customers to think it's worth a shot to ask me in the first place. That's firmly outside my comfort zone for obvious reasons. However I'm fully comfortable dishing it out. Is it a double standard? Sure. But I know that I don't have a racist bone in my body. Besides that I'm not looking to be a moral compass for anyone; I'm online to sexually arouse you. So figure out what you're comfortable with. Maybe you're not into any of it, and that's certainly ok. Just establish some boundaries for your room and your shows, speak up and speak up loudly about what those boundaries are, you'll do fine. To put it into perspective, anything related to race (mine or the members) is probably only brought up less than 10% of the time. Over the years it adds up, but on any given week I probably won't be asked at all. More like once a month, if not longer. Hope this helps.

I think most of those who use the n word aren't even racists. There is a high percent of scum in any random crowd. People who enjoy insulting other people. The Internet is full of them because it's easy to hide as you're anonymous by default.
So they enter your chatroom and see you're black. And what's the easiest and most painful way to offend someone black?
They're trolls. Real racism is dead long ago.
And trolls should be treated like trolls. Banhammer them out of your room and keep going!

People who fetishize races are racist because generally fetishization is rooted in racist stereotypes/thoughts of the abject or the "other" But I'm not here to give you a college course about it, google it.
I didn't want to offend you, sorry if I did. But tell me, what about people who fetishize humiliation and violence?
Please do not respond to this thread again because it is clear you don't know what you're talking about.
aaaand thank your for calling me ignorant. Now that's offensive. See, I don't know you, but it seems your aggressive nature provokes other people to insult you. Sorry, but the color of your skin has nothing to do with that.

I can relate to this, as well! My shows are very Asian inspired and I am so happy and proud to be able to share this amazing culture with my viewers (I'm half Asian).

Unfortunately, this will attract people that can be racist. I have people that will come into my room and ask things like, "What kind of Asian are you?"
To be fair calling yourself "Asian" and saying "My shows are very Asian" when Asia comprises billions of people, hundreds of ethnicities and cultures spanning from Lebanon to Japan with India in between, which itself is a huge diverse country, ain't really "racially sensitive" either.

• Wat?!
Reactions: hapa74
I could argue some more, but this is all I wanted to say.
Okay I know that you'll perhaps start throwing things at me after this, but I think she's kinda right. Look guys, I don't want to insult anyone, I'm not into that racial stuff. But! People can change thier beliefs about everything, they do change their mind all the time throughout their life. But they seldom change their sexual habbits! This is beyond control. Everyone would judge sadism in the real life but no one judges sadism in the bedroom if it's accepted by everyone involved in the action. If you don't accept racial stuff in your bedroom, what's the problem? Tell them about it and don't make the situation so dramatic. You're so afraid of these race-related things that you sound like those who judge homosexual ppl and try to persuade them into straight.
And again, I'm sorry if this is offensive. I didn't mean to insult anyone. Just want this world to become more tolerant.
And BTW I love it when guys humiliate me during sex.
Sorry for not adding all those "sorrys" and "apologies" to my initial post to show I didn't want to be rude. But I really didn't. And I don't now.

Real racism is dead long ago.

Oh dear.

Are you aware of how much hate crime and murder happens to people to this day, in all kinds of countries? Usually as a black person, or a brown person, or a gay person or transgender or any kind of minority, the insult/slur is that much worse because it has happened to us before in a way that directly threatened our safety. Just as a former victim of child abuse may feel disgusted by ageplay because it reminds them of something from their past, some Angry Black Folk(TM) are so because we have been bullied, refused jobs, beaten up, raped because of our race and someone's idea of what it is. Some of us personally know and are related to others who've experienced any of the above or even been murdered. Some of us can be genuinely afraid to do certain things or be in certain situations (for example - a lot of young black men in the US are actually afraid to run for a bus in case a policeman thinks they've stolen something and shoots them dead) because of racism.

Now don't get me wrong - there has been a heck of a lot of progress in the world. But respectfully, you as a white individual will never know what it's like to live it - just as a man will never know misogyny as you face it, and I as a mixed-race person will never know the worst of colorism - because you can pick it up and put it down as you please. You can talk about it and read about it and educate yourself about it, but if you want to go to the shops without getting dirty looks or apply for a job without being discriminated against or go on MFC without having to worry about racial slurs and fetishes on top of the other crap that camgirls usually face, you CAN. So please don't say that real racism is dead. It's not your place to say so.

3 things...

1) A person can't help what they're attracted to, no. This is something I firmly believe and agree with you on. But being ATTRACTED to black/brown/Asian/etc people and FETISHIZING them are different things. My boyfriend, for example, has mostly been with brown girls in the past and finds various traits associated with it attractive. But he has never said anything about 'nigger pussy' or me wanting his 'big white cock' or any shit like that. Men who come to my room on MFC will sometimes ask me about my heritage and they might say something about how that's a good thing, but they will get banned if they straight up decide that they can use any slurs because of that or degrade me in any way.

2) You are essentially proving your own point here - a pedophile is someone who's attracted to children, not necessarily someone who acts on it. Someone who acts on it is a much worse entity than someone who is attracted to children but realises it and keeps a handle on themselves. So why is it so hard for men who are attracted to other races to keep a handle on it and not just impose it on the first black girl they see?

3) Children and non-white people are not the same thing. A person can be one of those, neither or both. But the big difference is the fact that children are unable to consent as their minds are fundamentally different to those of adults, whereas black/brown/Asian/mixed people's minds are, in fact, the same as white people's minds. So in that manner, a comparison can't really be drawn.

I didn't want to offend you, sorry if I did. But tell me, what about people who fetishize humiliation and violence?

aaaand thank your for calling me ignorant. Now that's offensive. See, I don't know you, but it seems your aggressive nature provokes other people to insult you. Sorry, but the color of your skin has nothing to do with that.

Fetishizing humiliation and violence is essentially what this is. Meaning, if the individual you are fetishizing is okay with that, then it's fine. But consider - if a man assumes all women are okay with being degraded for the fact that they are women, that is sexist of him. If a woman is okay with that, or is turned on by it, and the man makes sure of this before he springs it on her, then it's all well and good. But we don't want to be humiliated/dominated/etc just because we're women. That shows a lack of respect.

Samira doesn't have an aggressive nature... you said something very offensive. Please see the top of this comment. Ultimately it comes down to the implications of what is being said to a non-white camgirl - chances are if it's a non-white who's lived somewhere they haven't experienced much racism, it won't matter a whole lot to them. But a lot of us are in the US, UK and Europe, where we do experience racism on a daily basis and sometimes it does actually threaten our lives, and that's what you invoke when you fetishize us.

To be honest it's not very nice of people to come in and say how to handle things they have no experience of... if you as a woman are asking about how to handle being catcalled or harassed on the street by men, and a man comes in and tells you to just deal with it because there are worse things in the world and just pay them no heed, you aren't going to be very happy about that. Chances are you want to hear from other women who've experienced the same thing and how they deal with it. Just sayin...

To be fair calling yourself "Asian" and saying "My shows are very Asian" when Asia comprises billions of people, hundreds of ethnicities and cultures spanning from Lebanon to Japan with India in between, which itself is a huge diverse country, ain't really "racially sensitive" either.

I use the term "Asian" because it is a much more broad term and I've found that people on MFC have seemed to understand it better. You're right: Asian is a super broad term that represents many ethnicities and countries. However, it isn't a racist term by itself and people do tend to think of countries like Japan, Korea, China, etc when they hear the word. I think there's a big difference between using the word "Asian" to describe my show, or even my ethnicity as a half-Asian girl myself, versus using terms like "ping pong slong fing fong" in my room or anyone else's room just to be racially offensive.

Where? I just don't get it why my posts make you so furious!
In any case, I sincerely ask those who're offended by my posts to forgive me.

I'm not furious :p I'm just trying to explain. You said in your first comment here that race based domination is okay and that we shouldn't make such a big deal of it basically - but you are talking about something that you will never experience to the same extent. A non-white guy may come to your room and say something about liking white women in a fetishy way, and I imagine that'd make you uncomfortable - now take that and have it remind you of other shit that you and people close to you may have experienced elsewhere.

I'm not saying you're trying to be offensive and I don't mean to disregard the apology, but please just listen to our points :)

I'm mixed and I actually haven't thought about this in a while but when I first started, the racial comments would be often and super similar to what you described. It rarely happens anymore, I think it's because I have more of a regular group of friends and less silent moments. I know they want a rise so I try my best not to change my facial expression and ban them silently while focusing on other comments in chat. These things still happen in my room from time to time but I would say it's got down by like 90%, I just want you to know it does get better and your fans will outnumber them :h:

I'm mixed and I actually haven't thought about this in a while but when I first started, the racial comments would be often and super similar to what you described. It rarely happens anymore, I think it's because I have more of a regular group of friends and less silent moments. I know they want a rise so I try my best not to change my facial expression and ban them silently while focusing on other comments in chat. These things still happen in my room from time to time but I would say it's got down by like 90%, I just want you to know it does get better and your fans will outnumber them :h:

I just wanted to comment again to reinforce this. Trolls will go down in time. They will still happen. Like CharlieJean said, don't even change your facial expression. Smile, interact with the good people in the room, and let your hands ban and ignore the offensive user. I promise you this is the correct approach to take.

I think most of those who use the n word aren't even racists. There is a high percent of scum in any random crowd. People who enjoy insulting other people. The Internet is full of them because it's easy to hide as you're anonymous by default.
So they enter your chatroom and see you're black. And what's the easiest and most painful way to offend someone black?
They're trolls. Real racism is dead long ago.
And trolls should be treated like trolls. Banhammer them out of your room and keep going!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So maybe you don't live in the US or perhaps you are blessed to live in a suburban community where you don't see this but as someone who lives in the heart of Milwaukee, WI I would like to disagree with your statement that "real racism" died out long ago. Look up my city. One of (and possibly) the most segregated cities in the US right now. Racism is rampant and clear and I see it every day. To see/hear someone deny that is insulting to the community I live in.

Personally, I find that I would never want to use terms like N***** or W**** IRL, so I don't have any wish to use them on MFC either... but that's just me I guess. I understand that there are lots of fetishes and types of roleplay out there which most people will not "get", but I also understand that there will be a place for it between a model and member where both parties are OK with the idea.

As a member, it's always best to ask (politely!) in a tip note if the model would agree to any kind of specialist/fetish play, rather than blurting it out in public chat though... which I think is pretty dumb and will make you look like an offensive tool!

This.

One time a guy on MFC came into my public chat to ask if I'd do master/slave roleplay with him. I told him no, I am not interested. And instead of saying "Okay, have a good night," he threw the biggest temper tantrum (like OMG, how dare I not do what he wants) and started calling me racist names...and I believe he threw in a couple of typical racist troll remarks about Black women on welfare and blah, blah, blah. The temper tantrum was pretty pathetic, and I just told myself that maybe this idiot got made fun of once by a Black woman for having a shrimp dick or something, or got his heart broken by a Black woman, and is bitter. Lol. Who the hell knows? *shrugs shoulders*

Anyway, I banned him because nasty, hateful people like that have no place in my chat room. I couldn't care less how much money he would've spent.

Members who have a habit of throwing temper tantrums every time they hear the word "No" should probably stay off of cam sites. That would be nice...

I'd also suggest encouraging your regulars not to engage any of the trolls that enter your room and to ignore them. Literally ignore them; it's a feature that members have and should take advantage of. They can right click a member's name, either on the room list or in chat, hit 'Ignore' on the popup and presto! - they're rendered mute for that member. I've put so many undesirables on ignore for being abusive, disrespectful, racist, mean or just for general jackassery. Even for excessive whining, which is a pet peeve of mine. Members will still see an ignored member in the room list, but the ignored user's name will be highlighted in a reddish bar.

TWLtYTI.jpg

I point this out because some members or visitors to your room, especially members who may be newer to MFC, may be unaware of the functionality. They just have to hit that blue 'x' and the offending member is now muted for them. They can also manage the ignore list from their personal options.

Room regulars who genuinely appreciate the time they spend talking to you in your room, watching shows, laughing with other regulars... they will often feel the urge to confront some of the dickishness a new troll can bring. Please remember that this is not them believing that you can't stick up for yourself (forgive me, for lack of a better term) so much as it is them disliking a troublemaker causing a scene in one of their favorite hangouts and voicing their disapproval of said behavior. Think of it as someone from out of town coming into your favorite bar and badmouthing the favorite bartender or owner. People will naturally take offense to that kind of thing. Your room regulars are no different. Just encourage them not to engage (because that often makes it worse and feeds an asshole's ego) and to just ignore anyone being an asshat until you can ban them.

I swear, my ignore list must be the size of the U.S. tax code. Seriously, it would choke a spreadsheet. :pompous:

I hope a couple of posts in this thread were trolls, and not just complete thoughtless delusion. Telling someone who is uncomfortable with something sexual that it's fine because it's common is pretty gross.

As for the OP, dudes like this will hurt the feel of your room. More often than not, that is probably their goal. Having to deal with a heavy subject every night is the opposite of what most MFC members are looking for. Of course these fetishes are common-ish, but MFC isn't really the place those guys usually end up. They're trying to piss you off. They're trying to cost you money. Ban. Report. Do not engage. Turn off guests and basics to minimize the nonsense. Block models while you're at it.

I dont know what kind of bubble 2 of the posters in this thread are living in but it would suggest they have very little real world experience. Some of the ignorance spouted in this thread is shocking. As a mixed race person I've experienced a lot of racism in my life and while I'm sure the situation is better then its ever been it is a very long way from dead and I've been very lucky to grow up and still live now in reasonably nice areas. For people in much worse areas I really have no idea what it's like for them so to pass a comment like racism is dead is crazy.

This thread brings up an interesting question. Suppose a model, African-American, is on cam and someone comes in and calls her the N word. She becomes pissed off, and rightfully so. However, at the same time she's playing hip hop music in her room throughout most of the night that has the N word repeated heavily througout. Also references to bitch, whore and many other derogatory terms. Many, heavily; can't stress that part enough.

Now I understand that music is a culture choice and it's different when one African-American calls another the N word. Heard all those arguments before. But does it really come as a surprise when people in the room hearing her be totally fine with that language start to use it themselves?

All the standard arguments aside, does she not bear some of the blame for it happening when she is clearly condoning it herself all night long?

I don't think you can just take ANY behavior set and if someone calls it a fetish, you simply accept it. What if pedophiles started saying their sick behavior/desires is just a fetish? Bigotry is bigotry, and clothing it in the word "fetish" is a cop out.

I don't see how a race fetish is any different from other fetishes, and it certainly doesn't mean that the person is racist. A lot of people (women included) have rape fantasies, for instance, but that doesn't mean they actually want to be raped. If it's between two consenting adults then there's no issue. Using racial slurs in public chat on MFC is still wrong, the same way it's wrong to bring up any other potentially offensive fetish.

I'm not sure why you brought up pedophilia since it's completely off topic, but since you did I'll share my thoughts on the subject. You're right that it isn't a fetish, it's more akin to a sexual orientation. A pedophile can't control who they're attracted to any more than a gay person can, the obvious difference being that a pedophile is attracted to a group that isn't able to consent to sex. That doesn't mean that all pedophiles are child molesters or rapists, and calling them "sick" is not only ignorant and prejudiced (ironic, considering the topic of this thread) but also harmful because it means that they're less likely to come to terms with their sexuality and get help if they need it.

This thread brings up an interesting question. Suppose a model, African-American, is on cam and someone comes in and calls her the N word. She becomes pissed off, and rightfully so. However, at the same time she's playing hip hop music in her room throughout most of the night that has the N word repeated heavily througout. Also references to bitch, whore and many other derogatory terms. Many, heavily; can't stress that part enough.

Now I understand that music is a culture choice and it's different when one African-American calls another the N word. Heard all those arguments before. But does it really come as a surprise when people in the room hearing her be totally fine with that language start to use it themselves?

All the standard arguments aside, does she not bear some of the blame for it happening when she is clearly condoning it herself all night long?

This would only be true if Nigga and Nigger were one and the same, but they're not. I'm not going to get into the "Black people say it, why can't I?" or the "If they don't want White people to say it, they shouldn't say it either" argument because that's another conversation entirely. To keep it short and simple, just because I listen to Jay Z doesn't mean you have carte blanche to insult me by calling me the N word. Listening to music doesn't mean you have to endorse everything the musician stands for. Eminem frequently talks about killing his daughter's mother. Because I listen to him am I condoning that too?

But does it really come as a surprise when people in the room hearing her be totally fine with that language start to use it themselves?
Yeah... it does.
A white person trying to use that word socially will always surprise me. Maybe they're socially awkward and clueless. Maybe they're an entitled asshole. Either way, yeah. Weird, surprising moment created. Most of this thread feels like a weird surprising moment.

But does it really come as a surprise when people in the room hearing her be totally fine with that language start to use it themselves?

I don't follow, 'til when black americans using niggers in songs or toward another person warrants any non-black person to use that slur against them?? Same with whore and so on.

This thread brings up an interesting question..
Very thought provoking post.

There is another element to this as well. The ones who focus on their race, not that of the model. Seems like I remember @SaffronBurke mentioning somewhere that many of the guys claiming to be black are actually white, and I am very curious to know if this is true.

Few nights ago, I sat and watched as a guy soiled a public chat with graphic descriptions of what was going on with his genitalia. Every sentence referenced the fact that he was black, and I wondered as I watched if Saffron's insight applied in this case. He tipped a little, so the model was content to let it go on for a bit. But then descriptions of the hot juices that were coating his black balls started. At that point I let the model know that I would probably tip some more if she could contain his nastiness in a pm window.

For the record though, the race part didn't play into it too much for me. Even when race isn't mentioned, that kind of lewdness kind of fouls the waters for me (unless I am drunk, then I may try to outdo them).

Reactions: nikki_bbw
Status
Not open for further replies.