AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the different levels for the CB tip sound effects?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

Hey everyone!
This is admittedly a pretty straightforward question, but for whatever reason, I can't find the info readily available online after searching online/the forum. Maybe I'm searching the wrong words. I don't relish the thought my google-fu skills have diminished, but alas :giggle:

In any case, there are 4 CB tip noises I'm aware of, the bell ding, the 'cricket' ding, the coins falling, and the 'yee-haw' coins falling. At what levels does each sound effect activate? In other words...
"Bell ding" (Level 1) = 1 to ? tokens (... maybe 1 to 14 tokens?)
"Cricket ding" (Level 2) = ? to ? tokens (...maybe 15 to 99 tokens?)
"Coins falling" (Level 3) = ? to ? tokens (... maybe 100 to 999 tokens?)
"Yee-haw Coins Falling" (Level 4) = ? to ? tokens (...maybe 1000 and up?)

As far as I know, there isn't another level above or different to those, but if there is, I'd be happy to be corrected :)

Hi. If you're still curious, you can test each of the sounds on CB's test bed. Broadcast with one test account, then join that room with a 2nd and start tipping like you won a lotto! I've tipped up to 100,000 tokens at a time just for testing purposes. It's fun! =D

Cheers,
Cexmental

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.