AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What day of the week is best for a new model with her new model status?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2018
Canada
I decided not to cam last week because it was the last day and forst day of the month so competing with top model and rent.

Totally accidentally started on the 15th which is also a last day for pay cycles. ugh. Cammed three hours.

should I cam Monday Tuesday weekday woth my remaining 6 hours or wait for next saturday/Sunday?

You should cam what's best for you. Try out both those times, see how they play out.

Can't be both. New model status only lasts ten hours
Don't worry about your new model status. What time works best for you that you commit the most hours too? None of us can tell you the best time to work because that is subjective.

Totally accidentally started on the 15th which is also a last day for pay cycles.
You don't have to cash your tokens out each cycle if it's inconvenient. You can cash them out once a month, or even once every 6 months. It'll still be there.

should I cam Monday Tuesday weekday woth my remaining 6 hours or wait for next saturday/Sunday?
Which do you prefer? More people may be on at the weekend, but do it sooner and people from your first show will remember you.
Do you know which days you want to cam after your status? If you do, cam those days with it. You're more likely to build regulars if you're regular. If not, just do both and see how it goes.

You don't have to cash your tokens out each cycle if it's inconvenient. You can cash them out once a month, or even once every 6 months. It'll still be there.

no I'm just saying it's hard that day because I'm competing with models more...

Which do you prefer? More people may be on at the weekend, but do it sooner and people from your first show will remember you.
Do you know which days you want to cam after your status? If you do, cam those days with it. You're more likely to build regulars if you're regular. If not, just do both and see how it goes.

ah okay thank you.

I wouldn't wait, just keep the momentum going, it's good if you can show up every day / most days. Don't overthink, just turn that cam on as often as you can and you may see success.

Which website? MFC used to approve new models on fridays so that’s when the most new models used to be on at the same time as well as members looking specifically for new models. I don’t know if that has changed I guess it probably has.

I don’t think many models have a lot of insight on this matter since each one of us only had one shot per website so we only know how that one instance worked out.

In general camsites are the most crowded during the weekends around midnight US time. That is where you will find the highest concentration of both models and paying members online. It’s more competitive but more profitable as well. You need visibility so as a new model if you don’t make great money off the bat on MFC or stir a lot of interest to get a packed room on CB you might be better off caming on a different time slot where less models are on even if less members are on as well. Better chances of higher placement on the site.

My advice is to just start and commit to doing a lot of hours every day from the beginning. Then try out different schedules and see what works specifically for you

You're more likely to build regulars if you're regular. If not, just do both and see how it goes.
I agree with Molly. It's not so much the day of the week but being consistent. If you are always there at the same time, guys who like you will know when and where they can find you. It takes time to build a group of loyal regulars.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I would say it's best to go on when it's less busy. 16th/17th of the month. Day times... that's what I had to do when I had a lower cam score. I'd pay attention to when the most models with a higher score than mine were on and stay off in those times- putting more hours in at other times and slowly building my cam score.

I'm not sure if this is an issue for you but it can become a reason to procrastinate so that's something to look out for.

I agree with Molly. It's not so much the day of the week but being consistent. If you are always there at the same time, guys who like you will know when and where they can find you. It takes time to build a group of loyal regulars.
This makes a lot of sense. So if you have a "day job" would it matter if your regular hours are late at night? Or is that more of a bonus?

This makes a lot of sense. So if you have a "day job" would it matter if your regular hours are late at night? Or is that more of a bonus?

I've noticed that there are three main categories of viewers when it comes to time of day:
- Unwinding after leaving the office
- Just got home from the bar
- Morning pick-me-up before work - these guys are more likely to want privates or to buy videos

If you're consistently working one of those shifts, you're bound to gain regulars.

I've noticed that there are three main categories of viewers when it comes to time of day:
- Morning pick-me-up before work - these guys are more likely to want privates or to buy videos

If you're consistently working one of those shifts, you're bound to gain regulars.

Perfect! Thanks so much for the tip ;)

I'd tend to agree with this based off of most of the members I've interacted with, as well as my own trends as a member. Though, generally not one to purchase videos.

The one thing to take into consideration on this, is that it's not just US based members either. While the majority tends to be US. Some US models do fairly well at the 10:00am central time because UK/EU is finishing up with work and will relax for the evening. Also, don't forget about AUS since there seems to be a fair amount of members from there too.

I'd tend to agree with this based off of most of the members I've interacted with, as well as my own trends as a member. Though, generally not one to purchase videos.

The one thing to take into consideration on this, is that it's not just US based members either. While the majority tends to be US. Some US models do fairly well at the 10:00am central time because UK/EU is finishing up with work and will relax for the evening. Also, don't forget about AUS since there seems to be a fair amount of members from there too.
I was just thinking about this. So as someone that is in Pacific time, 3 pm is 9pm east coast and even later in Europe (midnight in Italy for example)... so if I did a 3 to 6 pm PST shift it would hit a couple of those groups. Thanks for the suggestions :h:

I was just thinking about this. So as someone that is in Pacific time, 3 pm is 9pm east coast and even later in Europe (midnight in Italy for example)... so if I did a 3 to 6 pm PST shift it would hit a couple of those groups. Thanks for the suggestions :h:

It's three hours time difference between coasts. So, 3:00pm Pacific = 4:00pm Mountain = 5:00pm Central = 6:00pm Eastern = 11:00pm UK/EU = midnight EU(Germany, Sweden, Italy, etc)

Australia has a few different timezones, and a couple on the half-hour. So, it gets pretty weird.

This site might help you out: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Good luck!

It's three hours time difference between coasts. So, 3:00pm Pacific = 4:00pm Mountain = 5:00pm Central = 6:00pm Eastern = 11:00pm UK/EU = midnight EU(Germany, Sweden, Italy, etc)

Australia has a few different timezones, and a couple on the half-hour. So, it gets pretty weird.

This site might help you out: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Good luck!
Lmao! I just realized I put 9 pm but meant 6 *smh* I swear I know timezones ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.