AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do in this situation?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hi, I had a show a couple of days ago with a regular who tips me very well, actually probably my best customer. We‘ll normally do 15 or 20 minutes, but he also tips me several times during the show, amounts like 25 or even 50. Anyway, this latest show went on longer and he became quiet. I asked if he was still there at about 45 minutes in and he said yes. After an hour I was asking again as I realized he hadn’t talked in perhaps 10 minutes, and I got no response. So I closed the show myself because obviously I don’t like the feeling of him paying for a show if he isn’t even there. I’ve actually been worried about him since, imagining all sorts of bad things that could have happened. I thought I’d message him, but as he’s never sent me a private message, that doesn’t seem possible. I hope I see him again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.