AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens next.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP I need your "friend's" address so I can send the final bill for all of this entertainment, attention, and therapy we've provided you at ACF. Seeing as how he's a gullible weirdo fuck, I imagine he'll pay it in a timely fashion.

I was going to quote so much stuff and reply to it/them, but then I figured 'what's the point'?

As I explained earlier in this thread, I too was a moron and fell for the whole con of "love" but I finally hit that point of seeing it for what it was and got myself out.
I deleted, blocked and removed EVERYTHING of her (6 months ago and it's amazing). I still go to cam sites but I actually feel a lot stronger and more aware after this shit. I am probably like you - just basing off your name - in the sense "shy". I have suffered with anxiety my entire life and for the past 15 years I just stay indoors ALL the time unless I MUST go outside. So I kind of put my experience down PARTLY (not all) to that; I was being shown all of this interest from a (lets face it) naked woman who is willing to "fuck me".

Like you I was wearing rose tinted glasses, trying to see the good/best in everything even when I could CLEARLY see exactly what shit was happening (1 small example: I was not allowed to breathe without her knowing/allowing; where as she could do anything she wanted, whenever and if I was to contact her and her not reply for XX hours/days, it's not a problem and it's me being clingy or whatever).
But anyway, it was a simple case of "wow amazing" because I had never experienced that kind of thing before in my life (real or virtual). The difference it seems between you and me, yes I was a gullible prick - but I admitted to that and broke away. Was it tough? Hell yeah it was. But if you have any doubts; looking at the bigger picture of what does/doesn't happen etc then yes, it more than likely is a scam.

I still chat with a few models from cam sites on WhatsApp, Messenger and Viber - but we have always established our boundaries. We don't expect to constantly be replying to each other; we do so if/when we can.They have their life and will share something IF they want to and then the same with me. I definitely won't get sucked into that crap again, that's for sure (I promise these ones never have and never would ask for money, tokens etc - one I have been with for over 1 year on Viber; another since February 2017; and the 3rd since April 2017 - not one has ever wanted/asked for money or been all "oh no I need meds for my dying [relative] but have no money")..

But anyway, ultimately you have to remember: YOU came to this forum to ask for peoples opinions and advice. You're the one that clearly didn't like responses for any number of reasons. You must realise before you even made this that there are going to be a lot of STRONG and REAL personalities here who will tell it exactly how it is and not beat around the bush and butter it up for you.

Ultimately though it's up to you (your friend, whoever this really is about) what you/he wishes to do. You've been given a lot of solid advice from people on both ends of the spectrum; models and regular folk. Do with it what you wish.

Well, you have left the thread, yet you keep visiting it. Popcorn anyone? Alguien desea un burrito? A vegan Shawarma maybe?
I`m here for the shawarma ,ignore me y`all

While reading this thread, all I could think was this is like trying to reason with my 3 year niece. Only difference is she eventually will learn the lesson move on and become a better human because of it.

Also I think she is a tad bit more reasonable.

Why do these types of forum posters never answer my questions? Like honestly, I'm feeling a little invisible here, OP. He tried to answer my first post but didn't actually seem to read what my question was (another common theme with these posters) so his answer didn't make sense. Then he gave up completely and never tried again.

Guys, is it me? Are my questions too confusing?

Sorry Rebelle. Your posts get lost amongst all the totally obnoxious posts that I had to field. I apologise since you are not usually so obnoxious to people on this forum. I apologise that yours got lost amongst the hatred but I'm not going back through all that vicious bile directed at me and my friend to find your question. I hope you undertand. Why do you expet people to notice your posts when you get bombarded with 100s of vicious attacking posts. But I have noticed you are one of the more pleasant people on here soI'm at least acknowledging this and apologising to you but nobody else.

Sorry Rebelle. Your posts get lost amongst all the totally obnoxious posts that I had to field. I apologise since you are not usually so obnoxious to people on this forum. I apologise that yours got lost amongst the hatred but I'm not going back through all that vicious bile directed at me and my friend to find your question. I hope you undertand. Why do you expet people to notice your posts when you get bombarded with 100s of vicious attacking posts. But I have noticed you are one of the more pleasant people on here soI'm at least acknowledging this and apologising to you but nobody else.
Is that a marriage proposal?

Despite the fact your above post is riddled with backhanded compliments which feels particularly hurtful as you even acknowledge that I haven't been rude to you, I have decided to go through the thread myself to find my original questions so you won't have to revisit the, as you called it, "vicious bile".

This one is from page two after Mollie posted some helpful further readings:

Have you tried directing your friend here to ask their own questions? It seems strange to do this by proxy. Or even just send them the links @THE MOLLIE MARIE has posted?

You replied by telling me you have read the resources she sent which doesn't really make sense with what I was asking.

This one is from page four after you told us about your friend's method of harassing her until she leaves him alone:

I mostly just don't understand why he doesn't just say, "I think you are love conning me and I want this to be over" then block her from everything and stop giving her money. Why does he need to continue to engage with her? What is the end goal here?

I'd love to get some answers :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, there aren't even hundreds of posts in this thread, let alone posts full of ~hatred, vicious bile, and attacks.~ But I guess I'm not surprised that, once again, you've posted something that clearly isn't the truth.

AIHB8b5.gif

Despite the fact your above post is riddled with backhanded compliments which feels particularly hurtful as you even acknowledge that I haven't been rude to you, I have decided to go through the thread myself to find my original questions so you won't have to revisit the, as you called it, "vicious bile".

Sorry. They weren't meant t be backhanded compliments. Me saying you are one of the least obnoxious people on here is not mutually exclusive with being very nice. The nicest person n the world is also one of the least obnoxious people.

This one is from page two after Mollie posted some helpful further readings:

You replied by telling me you have read the resources she sent which doesn't really make sense with what I was asking.

This one is from page four after you told us about your friend's method of harassing her until she leaves him alone:

I'd love to get some answers :)

My friend isn't harassing her. I just said he was being annoying which is different. He is just not responding in the same way until he finds out how she really feels. He is hurting lot because he actually fell for the scam. But she still gives him a hard time and plays the relationship card by pretending they are a couple. At the moment he is trying to work out what happens when he stays all day without buying tokens since she assured him she wasn't inteerested in his tokens. o by annoying hr he is calling her bluff. She wants him there all day so he is staying at her request, just not buying tokens. Which I assume will not last long and then she will stop the pretence

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble, there aren't even hundreds of posts in this thread, let alone posts full of ~hatred, vicious bile, and attacks.~ But I guess I'm not surprised that, once again, you've posted something that clearly isn't the truth.

Sorry it just felt like hundreds of hutful posts full of bile. But I guess you have never been on the reciving end of this forum to see how it feels. Whn you are one of the bullies you never notice it

Sorry. They weren't meant t be backhanded compliments. Me saying you are one of the least obnoxious people on here is not mutually exclusive with being very nice. The nicest person n the world is also one of the least obnoxious people.

My friend isn't harassing her. I just said he was being annoying which is different. He is just not responding in the same way until he finds out how she really feels. He is hurting lot because he actually fell for the scam. But she still gives him a hard time and plays the relationship card. At the moment he is trying to work out what happens when he stays all day without buying tokens since she assured him she wasn't inteerested in his tokens. o by annoying hr he is calling her bluff. She wants him there all day so he is staying at her request, just not buying tokens.

Okay....but you still didn't answer my questions!

To be extra clear I will number them:

1. Have you tried directing your friend here to ask their own questions? It seems strange to do this by proxy.

2. Have you tried sending them the links you have read about this?

3. I mostly don't understand why he doesn't just say, "I think you are love conning me and I want this to be over" then block her from everything and stop giving her money. Why does he need to continue to engage with her? (I'd like to add in light of your latest answer, clearly this is hurting him, so I feel it is even more important that he do that for his own health).

4. What is the end goal? Meaning, what does your friend want out of all of this?

I would love it if you could reply to each question :) I think it will help your friend get out of this damaging situation.

Okay....but you still didn't answer my questions!

To be extra clear I will number them:

1. Have you tried directing your friend here to ask their own questions? It seems strange to do this by proxy.

2. Have you tried sending them the links you have read about this?

3. I mostly don't understand why he doesn't just say, "I think you are love conning me and I want this to be over" then block her from everything and stop giving her money. Why does he need to continue to engage with her? (I'd like to add in light of your latest answer, clearly this is hurting him, so I feel it is even more important that he do that for his own health).

4. What is the end goal? Meaning, what does your friend want out of all of this?

he has tried the love conning line and she plays all tricks and gets upset and gets him to come back. she is a good actor I think. So that hasnt worked

he prefers to do things by proxy for security reasons. this place is too insecure in case I am being tracked. So he asked me because he knows I have an account and I am less vulnerable to attack. Its not safe to ask direct questions on this forum for user and model security. too many industry insiders, spies and a public board is prone to blackmail. And he doesn't want the model to be hurt f there is any gang link etc

The end goal is that he wants to know the truth from her own mouth. That is either its real or not. He really likes her but finds it hard and just needs to know because it has the MO of a scam. So as long as she pretends its a relationship it will keep going

Last edited:
This is my new favourite thread. @Dan Epstein let me get in on those snacks.

Can we see a pattern here...

Shy has “friend” who is being abused over the internet. Shy is given some sensible advice for his “friend” to quite chatting to the girl and his problems will go away. Not wanting to take the sage advice Shy’s “friend” instead decides to go into battle with this evil girl.

For some reason Shy gets upset at everyone who has given him advice (maybe he was hoping someone would see his pure heart and would offer themselves as a replacement for his “friends” lost love?)

Shy then discovers he is being abused over the internet by the same people who he sought refuge with from his “friends” dilemma. Again he is offered some sensible advice to quite chatting to the people and his problems will go away. Not wanting to take the sage advice Shy instead decided to go into battle with these evil people...

Shy, I guess you have to decide whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them...

Can we see a pattern here...

Shy has “friend” who is being abused over the internet. Shy is given some sensible advice for his “friend” to quite chatting to the girl and his problems will go away. Not wanting to take the sage advice Shy’s “friend” instead decides to go into battle with this evil girl.

For some reason Shy gets upset at everyone who has given him advice (maybe he was hoping someone would see his pure heart and would offer themselves as a replacement for his “friends” lost love?)

Shy then discovers he is being abused over the internet by the same people who he sought refuge with from his “friends” dilemma. Again he is offered some sensible advice to quite chatting to the people and his problems will go away. Not wanting to take the sage advice Shy instead decided to go into battle with these evil people...

Shy, I guess you have to decide whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them...

Hippie, have you read all the obnoxious threads on this site and obnoxious posts on this thread by industry insiders that attack victims of industry scams

Hippie, have you read all the obnoxious threads on this site and obnoxious posts on this thread by industry insiders that attack victims of industry scams
You are from the UK, aren't you?

he has tried the love conning line and she plays all tricks and gets upset and gets him to come back. she is a good actor I think. So that hasnt worked

he prefers to do things by proxy for security reasons. this place is too insecure in case I am being tracked. So he asked me because he knows I have an account and I am less vulnerable to attack. Its not safe to ask direct questions on this forum for user and model security

The end goal is that he wants to know the truth from her own mouth. That is either its real or not. Be really likes her but finds it hard and just needs to know because it has the MO of a scam

Since number my questions seemed to help you in your response I will continue this.

1. Why doesn't he block her? Of course she will suck him back in if he gives her the slightest chance. She'd be a terrible scam artist if she didn't. That is why blocking would be the best option.

2. Who on earth would be tracking you and why? Are you and your friend famous? I've been at this for years and I've honestly never heard of any members being tracked, especially on this forum. I am genuinely so curious about this!

3. This one is less of a question and more of a comment. It feels really unlikely that if she is a scam artist she will ever admit to it. I did some googling and found this support group for victims of online romance scams. I really think for his well-being he should get off the cam site and talk to some people who have been there too. It also offer ways to report these scams to the FBI if he really feels he has been criminally duped. Continuing to engage will only result in hurting him further which lets her win.

Since number my questions seemed to help you

No need for sarcasm or you will be put back in the obnoxious box with everyone else

in your response I will continue this.

1. Why doesn't he block her? Of course she will suck him back in if he gives her the slightest chance. She'd be a terrible scam artist if she didn't. That is why blocking would be the best option.

He's tried blocking several times. She manged to get in touch a few times and begged him to come back. Also as I said the guy is crazy about her and still has his dream and is a kind person so several times he blocked her he changed his mind a few hours later and unblocked her and they "made up" Its hard because their social media and other internet lives are quite entwined now

2. Who on earth would be tracking you and why? Are you and your friend famous? I've been at this for years and I've honestly never heard of any members being tracked, especially on this forum. I am genuinely so curious about this!

I thought you would know about all the scams, hacking, identity theft, blackmail, stalking etc that creeps get up to against some people on the internet. My friend was a victim of a serious stalking incident a few years ago by a bunch of creeps. He also has a professional identity that some would like to destroy

3. This one is less of a question and more of a comment. It feels really unlikely that if she is a scam artist she will ever admit to it. I did some googling and found this support group for victims of online romance scams. I really think for his well-being he should get off the cam site and talk to some people who have been there too. It also offer ways to report these scams to the FBI if he really feels he has been criminally duped. Continuing to engage will only result in hurting him further which lets her win.

You are probably right but my friend is a hopeless romantic who wants to believe in love. He also believes in justice and is interested in scams professionally as am I in a non professional capacity. The few times he has been ripped off in the past his pursuit of justice has been relentless against perpetrators

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
No need for sarcasm or you will be put back in the obnoxious box with everyone else

He's tried blocking several times. She manged to get in touch a few times and begged him to come back. Also as I said the guy is crazy about her and still has his dream and is a kind person so several times he blocked her he changed his mind a few hours later and unblocked her and they "made up" Its hard because their social media and other internet lives are quite entwined now

I thought you would know about all the scams, hacking, identity theft, blackmail, stalking etc that creeps get up to against some people on the internet. My friend was a victim of a serious stalking incident a few years ago by a bunch of creeps. He also has a professional identity that some would like to destroy

You are probably right but my friend is a hopeless romantic who wants to believe in love. He also believes in justice and is interested in scams professionally as am I in a non professional capacity. The few times he has been ripped off in the past his pursuit of justice has been relentless against perpetrators

I wasn't being sarcastic. It did genuinely help you actually answer me and has proven to continue to do so, but clearly you now dislike it so I will stop.

Of course I understand about stalking and blackmail etc (again, I'm not green). But I don't understand is how posting on this forum could endanger him anymore than giving a model his personal social media or annoying her in her chatroom. I want to believe this sudden self protection is because he is learning his lesson about being so cavalier with personal information and strangers on the internet, but judging by his behaviour of continuing to engage with someone he believes is actively scamming him... it seems unlikely.

It feels we have reached an impasse. We have given you the best advice we have and offered all the help resources we could find and you still find our answers unsatisfactory. While I understand that some of that is due to how you feel you have been unjustly treated (which tbh I would consider more sassy than aggressive but the is neither here nor there), the fact remains that even if you take away all the snark, all the advice is the same: He needs to completely shut it down before it gets worse for him and he falls into ruin both financially and emotionally.

We all agree what she is doing is wrong, but the only thing we can realistically do about it is try to help him leave her. I'm not sure what else you are hoping to achieve here.

Yes I have, and they all seem to go the way your post has...

OP tells a tale of love and betrayal.. OP is given some sensible advice along the lines of “Oh no that stinks... the best thing to do is to cut all contact”... OP keeps posting and somehow manages to insult the people who has come to ask for assistance... Popcorn time.

I would like to point out that you, like the other OPs, have come into someone’s house and asked for advice, this advice was given generously. For whatever reason you have decided to start arguing with the residents of this house, like some obnoxious brat, rather than do the civilised thing and just leave with good grace.

I wasn't being sarcastic. It did genuinely help you actually answer me and has proven to continue to do so, but clearly you now dislike it so I will stop.

Of course I understand about stalking and blackmail etc (again, I'm not green). But I don't understand is how posting on this forum could endanger him anymore than giving a model his personal social media or annoying her in her chatroom. I want to believe this sudden self protection is because he is learning his lesson about being so cavalier with personal information and strangers on the internet, but judging by his behaviour of continuing to engage with someone he believes is actively scamming him... it seems unlikely.

It feels we have reached an impasse. We have given you the best advice we have and offered all the help resources we could find and you still find our answers unsatisfactory. While I understand that some of that is due to how you feel you have been unjustly treated (which tbh I would consider more sassy than aggressive but the is neither here nor there), the fact remains that even if you take away all the snark, all the advice is the same: He needs to completely shut it down before it gets worse for him and he falls into ruin both financially and emotionally.

We all agree what she is doing is wrong, but the only thing we can realistically do about it is try to help him leave her. I'm not sure what else you are hoping to achieve here.

He is trying to break a spell Rebelle. All other efforts have failed. We are hoping this recent tactic may break the spell. From what he tells me at the moment it may be working

Yes I have, and they all seem to go the way your post has...

OP tells a tale of love and betrayal.. OP is given some sensible advice along the lines of “Oh no that stinks... the best thing to do is to cut all contact”... OP keeps posting and somehow manages to insult the people who has come to ask for assistance... Popcorn time.

I would like to point out that you, like the other OPs, have come into someone’s house and asked for advice, this advice was given generously. For whatever reason you have decided to start arguing with the residents of this house, like some obnoxious brat, rather than do the civilised thing and just leave with good grace.

Sorry Hippie. I'm not going to be lectured to by you. You weren't on the reeciving end

He is trying to break a spell Rebelle. All other efforts have failed. We are hoping this recent tactic may break the spell. From what he tells me at the moment it may be working

Sigh, I abandon the numbers and you lose your ability to address what I say. I tried it your way and you let me down.

I give up. Good luck to you and your friend.

Well there has been a very drastic outcome

Quite concerned now

But please don't ask.
He jumped off a bridge? And you are fixing to dive over the side to save him?

Status
Not open for further replies.