AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is diference between studio account and regular account in chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
I wanted to know what is difference between studio account and regular account on cb? Can anyone elaborate me here?

Not sure the ins and outs but a studio account means you are working for a "Studio", somewhere that hires models and they take a % of your fees.
Independent is just that, you work for yourself.

I haven't seen any verified models singing praise for a studios they're signed up with.
On the other hand, with some regularity, verified models pop up asking for advice on how to escape the studio they're signed up with.

Studio contract often have non compete clause.

Many cam sites put a limit on how many accounts a model can have, and how often they can create an account.
So leaving a studio usually means a model has to fight to get the old account closed.
And when they finally are allowed to create a new account many months later, they're basically starting over from scratch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.