AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on "sign up", it now redirects to a subdomain of cardportal.com . Does anyone know that site?
The site is already different compared to several hours ago. I guess they are still working on it. Of course wait until any official announcement.

Yes, and I agree. It has huge red flags all over it. It is still unknown why Chaturbate approved them as a payment processor.
Just because someone claims it on an external forum, doesn’t make it a Chaturbate claim. We need to select our words carefully, I know I need to correct myself sometimes for sure.

Reactions: OldHippy
Just because someone claims it on an external forum, doesn’t make it a Chaturbate claim. We need to select our words carefully, I know I need to correct myself sometimes for sure.

But it's added as payment method on the official chaturbate.com website. That's strange.

Reactions: maria herna

True, and I can't verify otherwise for myself. There are enough people claiming it is listed in their payment options to believe it is likely though. I'm not saying that makes it official or safe, it is just strange.

Chaturbate and Imlive did claim it...
They have it on payments list...

The site for sure will be legit,

the only question is IT S PAYONEERS OR NOT?
That is what i d wanted to find out from @Dan Epstein before they make the announcement probably the next days to come...

Thank you...

If you click on the About Us section in cardportal.com it will get redirected to intercash.com...they even have Google Play apps and Apple apps for that. And they have some clients like Nvidia and GoodYear.

So it looks like Cosmo Payment is just like FCP. FCP use Choicebank, while Cosmo Pay use this Intercash company for its prepaid cards. Well I hope our balance at FCP get transferred to Cosmo

Last edited:
Reactions: zumba2
When you click on "sign up", it now redirects to a subdomain of cardportal.com . Does anyone know that site?
The site is already different compared to several hours ago. I guess they are still working on it. Of course wait until any official announcement.
When you enter sign up it drives you to wdcs card portal. With a little search on what that means you get that wdcs is an abbreviation from a prepaid debit card service providers. If you watch the link carefully you see that it redirects you to the page when you can apply for the card and the link ends with "=cosmopayment" which means that the card creation its associated with cosmopayment account
I attach here the details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180417-203649_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180417-203649_Chrome.jpg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 34
You can mail to chaturbate and they will answer you about this new method. I found the answer of CB on some external Russian forum

----
Thank you for your interest in receiving payouts through Cosmo Payment (link removed). As of April 17th 2018, Cosmo Payment hopes to begin allowing new registrations “within the next few hours”, subject to any unexpected delays they may have.

Once registration is available, you’ll be able to go to (link removed) and create an account. Once you register, you will receive a “SAN” number from Cosmo Payment that you will enter on our payment info page ( ).

We will inform you when Cosmo Payment registrations are live. Please let us know if you may have any additional questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you,
Support
---

I removed the link because I recommend to wait for registration. I did not verified this information. You should mail to CB to be sure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Payfex card is issued by wired card solutions..payoneer works with wire card solutions... Any other questions? :angelic:

Before you rely on an external forum, who moderates it? Are these affiliates? Models?Curious guests?
Similar components don't make the same product or service necessarily. A smartphone, a car, and a desktop computer, all have an Intel chip, does that make them the same? So relating a card product, may not mean they stem from the same place.

Before you rely on an external forum, who moderates it? Are these affiliates? Models?Curious guests?
Similar components don't make the same product or service necessarily. A smartphone, a car, and a desktop computer, all have an Intel chip, does that make them the same?
I am not sure what you try to tell us...
You say that cosmo isn t payoneers?
We will be precautious but again you are making a point here but i don t get it...
What exactly is the message for us?

I am not sure what you try to tell us...
You say that cosmo isn t payoneers?
We will be precautious but again you are making a point here but i don t get it...
What exactly is the message for us?
That analogies don’t make facts, just because two companies use a specific solution, doesn’t mean that they’re one and the same:)

Reactions: OldHippy
Similar components don't make the same product or service necessarily. A smartphone, a car, and a desktop computer, all have an Intel chip, does that make them the same?
You may be right. We'll see
That analogies don’t make facts, just because two companies use a specific solution, doesn’t mean that they’re one and the same:)
In my opinion if payoneer admit that they launch a new service provider but they are not able to pay the frozen money yet it will not be credited with trust (the new service I mean) so they prefer to have no correlation with the new service.

I never been so paranoid but this fcp situation drove me in this

Reactions: Darkemporium
is so hard to tell us if this is payoneer or first choice option , dan ? we really are feeling like shit over here because of our payments ...

Damn, ePayService are the one I'm having problems with :D

I've tried to do address proof for them, but they don't accept anything from me and my registration address is not where I leave so they insist on me somehow verifying I actually live where I live. Duh. Come on, you can never get a bill for your name in a rented apartment (at least in our country).
So I have only one option with them - to order a $10 telegram with some sort of a verification code or smth. I'm actually willing to do that, but I'm not sure they are legit so I'm stalling.

Do you know anything about them? I understand you've just signed up yourself, but maybe you know someone using them. In Ukraine camming is in grey area and I don't want to risk my personal data.

Hey, Ive been Ukrainian cam girl for 5 years I went thought it all starting from shit greedy studio))
So about the registration: I also do not live where I have registration i.e propiska and I also rent!))) But before there was NO WAY they will deliver you card to adress which is not registration one! It was same with Payoneer (for me at least), so I accepted it and I just send it to my registration adress and then I go to that post office and pick it up. I also once was living abroad for awhile and wanted new card to be delivered there and they refused whatsoever. I was living in Dominican Republic and it was 2014 tho.
Now: I have the new type of passport which is ID card and since this thing doesn't have any pages, ur registration doesn't written anywhere on it, so governtment in additional to ID card gives paper A4 with your registration info and you carry it wherever you need it. So it's what I sent to ePayments and they not gonna accept that damn paper whatsoever, stupid.
epayservices accepted no problem and I am going to follow with my plan - I will just send card to my registration adress and visit post office there. I know it for sure might be more problematic if you live in a different city! Maybe you could try to give them bill for internet? Like if I pay for internet and cable TV it's all on my name and with rented apartment's adress. I haven't heard about that telegram thing, so not sure.
So far epayservices seems okay and I very soon plan to try transfer mfc money from there to usd privatbank card and see how it goes) I will for sure update on that.

Grow up. You said a lot of false info and I called you on it and corrected you. That's your problem, not mine. If you have an issue with me instead of tagging me to be passive aggressive you can ignore me or take it to PM.

And now @Teagan will come and say there's no Stucked funds:nailbiting::bag:
Honestly I'm worried! @Dan Epstein asked for an email days ago (I sent to him) and still not answered about my case :( If i'm missing something I'll be happy to have another answer from him:) Honestly I respect Teagan position but every case is different :)

Reactions: Pennyless
I think we should all step back a little and wait.

The fact that CB added a new payment method unofficially (yet) says nothing. Lets wait for an official statement and then we can all start signing up to the new method.
I'm certain there will be a guide and a link provided by Chaturbate as well.

From Chaturbate's Blog LINK

"Update for Chaturbate Broadcasters who are affected by First Choice Pay’s inability to process payments: In addition to encouraging Broadcasters to sign up for a Paxum card, we are actively seeking secure and reliable companies to replace First Choice Pay. We hope to announce alternative options next week, April 16 - 20."

Of course there are funds stuck in the virtual accounts and we all are very worried. However we should have checked and payed more attention to the $10k limit of the card.

It doesnt really matter if this Cosmopayment is affiliated with FCP .. however
It would be great to have Dan around as the new payment's method rep. He has been extremely helpful to all of us.

Cheers!

im assuming the card number will be the card issued by cosmo pay. and the requirement thereof is to help locate your account.

imlive was pretty close to payoneer in 9years we have been in business, and again imlive was the 1st to mention cosmo pay, after consulting payoneer regarding the payment option they have given us (which is payoneer btw)

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck...its probably a duck.
its business, rebrand and move forward

More than an entire week has passed, and my Paxum account is still not verified, and it's starting to aggravate me.
They claim they're reviewing applications on a first come first served basis, but it's bs.
I submitted my docs waaay before the news broke.
That night, I made 2 transfers to another FCP account (my flatmate's who's also a camgirl).
The first one loaded onto her card without any issues whatsoever, but the 2nd one got stuck in the Nether Regions.
3 hours after sending the funds I contacted FCP via live chat, and the representative told me that FCP went belly up, they're ending their prepaid services.
I signed up with Paxum immediately.
At least 10 hours have passed after that, before the camsites started notifying cammers about the situation.
Anyways, I'm fed up with this bs with Paxum, I hate them already haha.
Think I'm gonna wait a week or two, put my payments on hold until this is resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: maria herna
Ok...
News from FCP support:
same questions ... same answers :|

... they are in our "same boat" ... :grr:View attachment 75781
Same boata?
They don t have blocked funds.... :
News from FCP support:
same questions ... same answers :|

... they are in our "same boat" ... :grr:View attachment 75781
Not same boat...
They don t have stuck funds like we do, but I think they really work for this sittuation...
Cosmopay comes i think with an Indian bank, maybe they ll move our funds there and issue us new cards...
Hope they ll admit fast that Cosmo is Payoneer-FCP...

Ok...

Same boata?
They don t have blocked funds.... :

Not same boat...
They don t have stuck funds like we do, but I think they really work for this sittuation...
Cosmopay comes i think with an Indian bank, maybe they ll move our funds there and issue us new cards...
Hope they ll admit fast that Cosmo is Payoneer-FCP...
Sorry Christian but I don't understand the relation between a Belize bank and an Indian bank
Why they will move our funds there?

Sorry Christian but I don't understand the relation between a Belize bank and an Indian bank
Why they will move our funds there?
It s not about banks here...
Fcp has the money...our money...
They move the funds from fcp platform to cosmo...
Then they can refill our card ballance because they have once again an issuing bank that can give, and suppport, cards...
It s clear for you?

Again...this is a positive oppinion (not fact), but in this particular moment if they are serious and don t wanna steal our money, it s...how can I say it... "do-able"

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless
Status
Not open for further replies.