AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prepaid card and the virtual account are two very different things!

The prepaid card is issued by Mastercard (even if it has a different branding) and is a standard prepaid credit card, which means the money on the card is guarantueed by Mastercard, not by Choice Bank or FCP. When money is loaded on that card it is actually paid to Mastercard. Mastercard is regulated by US and EU banking rules as a financial institution.
So the money on the card is not part of the restraints Choice Bank is under and can be used till the end of June, per the information supplied.

The virtual account is basically just a spreadsheet at FCP which lists who is owned what money, but that money is most likely in one account (in the name of FCP) at Choice Bank and that money is blocked right now.

Bank accounts and credit cards are technically and legally two very separate things. Choice Bank is regulated by the banking laws of Belize, Mastercard is regulated by a completely different set of laws (US laws for their US company and EU laws for their EU company).

I know it gets confusing at times, especially since the marketing and branding by third party payment processors like FCP does not make it very clear how they operate.

To summarize:
The money on your prepaid card is in your name and held in a bank account from Mastercard.
The money on your virtual account is not in your name and held in a bank account at Choice Bank in the name of FCP.

Thank you for this! I haven't cammed for about 6 months now but I still had a lot of money on that card. I'm useless at finances and the jargon goes way over my head.

The e-mail states that the "Termination Date" is June 30 and it gave me the impression that after that date, I wouldn't be able to access those funds at all. But I should be okay going forward, right? It's a pre-paid card, after all...

No, your prepaid card is valid till 30 June, so you want to empty it before that date or you will have to pay a huge fee to get the balance wired to you.
This means that very likely Mastercard canceled their contract with Choice Bank. In those cases Mastercard normally gives you some time to empty the card.

• Helpful!
Reactions: babyfaceforever
If you will check the screenshot you will see the exact same sittuation with payoneer, the only difference is that they announced their clients to take the money out on 21 March...so they had 20 days before us...
5000$(per day) x 20 days until 10april = 100k to withdraw for every FCP client in advance before all this shit hit us...

I told you 2 weeks ago that FCP knew this will happen with 6 months before it did, but some of you appreciated my comment like "bad troll attempt" because ofcourse everyone knows everything but in fact noone knows nothing...

FCP KNEW FROM 6 MONTHS AGO!!!

So now I am thinking why would they want to do this to us?
-choice bank needed our funds for a while and FCP accepted the sittuation
-choice bank will bankrupt with our money and FCP accepted the sittuation
-FCP has an agreement to steal all our money
-FCP was just careless with their clients
-FCP and Choice was forced by authorities to go with this and force everyone (if they will give the money) to a wire transfer just to make us pay more

Take it how you want, to me it is 100% clear that FCP-Payoneer is guilty for everything that is happening right now and they just forced misinformed people to speak with us on the phone and to calm us with their own words (different for every client, different from every employee)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180511-010214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180511-010214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 59
If they told us to withdraw as well, the bank would be gone to bankrophsy for sure, maybe even earlier then their "beloved customers of payoneer" would have time to get out it all. So we are sacrificed for "grater good".
We have already said is likely that payoneer caused this to bank because of their annoncement to withdraw...

The prepaid card and the virtual account are two very different things!

The prepaid card is issued by Mastercard (even if it has a different branding) and is a standard prepaid credit card, which means the money on the card is guarantueed by Mastercard, not by Choice Bank or FCP. When money is loaded on that card it is actually paid to Mastercard. Mastercard is regulated by US and EU banking rules as a financial institution.
So the money on the card is not part of the restraints Choice Bank is under and can be used till the end of June, per the information supplied.

The virtual account is basically just a spreadsheet at FCP which lists who is owned what money, but that money is most likely in one account (in the name of FCP) at Choice Bank and that money is blocked right now.

Bank accounts and credit cards are technically and legally two very separate things. Choice Bank is regulated by the banking laws of Belize, Mastercard is regulated by a completely different set of laws (US laws for their US company and EU laws for their EU company).

I know it gets confusing at times, especially since the marketing and branding by third party payment processors like FCP does not make it very clear how they operate.

To summarize:
The money on your prepaid card is in your name and held in a bank account from Mastercard.
The money on your virtual account is not in your name and held in a bank account at Choice Bank in the name of FCP.

Thank you for this post. It helps a lot to understand the issues at hand.

[QUOTE = "Chriss, post: 940306, membro: 45706"] Se verifichi lo screenshot, vedrai la stessa identica sittuation con il payoneer, l'unica differenza è che hanno annunciato che i loro clienti ritireranno il denaro il 21 marzo .. .so hanno avuto 20 giorni prima di noi ...
5000 $ (al giorno) x 20 giorni fino a 10april = 100k da prelevare per ogni cliente FCP in anticipo prima che tutta questa merda ci colpisse ...

Te l'ho detto 2 settimane fa che FCP sapeva che questo sarebbe successo con 6 mesi prima, ma alcuni di voi hanno apprezzato il mio commento come "cattivo tentativo di troll" perché naturalmente tutti sanno tutto ma in realtà nessuno lo sa ...

FCP SAPEVA DA 6 MESI FA !!!

Quindi ora sto pensando perché vorrebbe fare questo a noi?
- la banca della fattura ha avuto bisogno dei nostri fondi per un po 'di tempo e FCP ha accettato la sospensione
- La fattura bancaria andrà in bancarotta con i nostri soldi e FCP ha accettato la sospensione
-FCP ha un accordo per rubare tutti i nostri soldi
-FCP è stato semplicemente incauto con i loro clienti
-FCP e Choice sono stati costretti dalle autorità ad andare con questo e costringere tutti (se daranno i soldi) a un bonifico bancario solo per farci pagare di più

Prendilo come vuoi, per me è al 100% chiaro che FCP-Payoneer è colpevole di tutto ciò che sta accadendo in questo momento e hanno costretto le persone disinformate a parlare con noi al telefono e a calmarci con le loro stesse parole (diverse per ogni cliente, diverso da ogni dipendente) [/ QUOTE]

Kriss, all this matter stinks, more and more, of shit....and it is a great regret to stay there in it up to the neck, unfortunately :-(

Yesterday FirstChoice Pay came through and returned my funds that never loaded onto my card to my girlfriends FCP card (the source), so we were able to withdraw the entire amount that was stuck for over a month.
This was a transfer that was sent from one FCP card to another via FCP's "make a payment servive", so it's not a direct payout from one of the camsites I'm on.

This is good news indeed, but it raises a question:

How was FCP able to load my GF's card with money if their prepaid services are no longer available, and they claim they cannot load prepaid cards anymore?

Also, I've received my first payment from iFriends via Cosmo on Thursday. It took 9 days for the payment to arrive on my Cosmo account.

Chriss, I hear you, and I see where the anger is coming from.
The few cards and the standard call to use their remaining balance, are not in the vicinity of the issue with Choice Bank's situation regarding your balance.
A small group of users had been accumulating a balance ,that does not replenish the card's balance. This is a setback, that no one could guess, because no one thought that the bank will close our activity. Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider.
Making your case sound like a conspiracy and a heist, does not help me, and does not help you, it just adds to the confusion. We have to last this out, and work per the instructions from Choice Bank. Thrashing other employees, and shaming them here, does not help either.
I think that an update from Choice Bank once available, will do much better than making a mishmash of hurtful allegations. You can roast me, thrash me, shame me, go ahead, but kindly leave other representatives, who are working their best 24/7, under unpleasant constraints that are enforced on us, out of this.
This issue will not be resolved on this 60 pages thread. It will be resolved by Choice Bank, which is where it stemmed from.
Will the waiting time be unnerving and stressful? Yes it will, but we're already closer, and Choice Bank are communicating with people, which is a good sign.
Now roast me as much as you like.

The few cards and the standard call to use their remaining balance, are not in the vicinity of the issue with Choice Bank's situation regarding your balance.
A small group of users had been accumulating a balance ,that does not replenish the card's balance. This is a setback, that no one couldo guess, because no one thought that the bank will close our activity. Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider.
Making your case sound like a conspiracy and a heist, does not help me, and does not help you, it just adds to the confusion. We have to last this out, and work per the instructions from Choice Bank. Thrashing other employees, and shaming them here, does not help either.
I think that an update from Choice Bank once available, will do much better than making a mishmash of hurtful allegations. You can roast me, thrash me, shame me, go ahead, but kindly leave other representatives, who are working their best 24/7, under unpleasant constraints that are enforced on us, out of this.
This issue will not be resolved on this 60 pages thread. It will be resolved by Choice Bank, which is where it stemmed from.
Will the waiting time be unnerving and stressful? Yes it will, but we're already closer, and Choice Bank are communicating with people, which is a good sign.
As seen you could avoid all this situation because fcp and payoneer knew about the situation long time ago. They are working 24/7 to find a solution...and should I congrat them for that? No, they should work more because there're my money there, money that I can't use and I could double them in this month as crypto is going up and I was playing on crypto. At this moment I would have the double amount.

And for those who will say "so why you kept the money there" it wasn't my choice I got a payment of over 50k on 1st April and had not enough time to withdraw. I never keep money there.

So keep on working and give our money back. Don't excuse the team for their ignorance.
And now rain on me with facepalms

A small group of users had been accumulating a balance ,that does not replenish the card's balance. This is a setback, that no one could guess, because no one thought that the bank will close our activity. Making this case sound like there is a multitude of people with their balance in Choice's possession, is just not true, and not fact based. The sheer majority of our past users, used their very last cent, and found a new provider.
Ok I understand the sittuation and thank you for your message!

I would appreciate more transparancy from FCP Call Center and more info, because some of us needed medical intervention after that shock...
My grandma...when I told her she almost had a heart attack (I am not joking) and I know people with money there that got in a hospital...

When you have half a million there and you think you are in the top of the world for years and years and in one second it is a possibility that everything is gone you can just die from bad heart or go mad with xanax...

I was surprised that Payoneer users were announced with two months advance
I was surprised when FCP customer care stated me very clear for 3 whole weeks that they have all our funds and Choice Bank is only the issuing bank and they just seek for a new bank to intermediate the transfer...but NO they have only numbers...
And I was surprised when they gave me an email (phase2@choice...) when we were talking with the same person already for a month...

But Mr @Dan Epstein this... All this will be forgoten when we will get our money back and I will personally post a thank you message and all the hugs in the world for you and your friends/staff and Choice Bank...untill then you need to understand my story...

Thank you!

I wonder...were there absolutely ZERO models who, by any reason, still had a Payoneer account...who have been warned and did not whisper a single thing about what's about to happen to the FCP cardholders ?! No member being a Payoneer customer saying Something to a model who'd write here about the upcoming chaos...?! :)

Reactions: Miaaaa and Pia
Yesterday FirstChoice Pay came through and returned my funds that never loaded onto my card to my girlfriends FCP card (the source), so we were able to withdraw the entire amount that was stuck for over a month.
This was a transfer that was sent from one FCP card to another via FCP's "make a payment servive", so it's not a direct payout from one of the camsites I'm on.

This is good news indeed, but it raises a question:

How was FCP able to load my GF's card with money if their prepaid services are no longer available, and they claim they cannot load prepaid cards anymore?

Also, I've received my first payment from iFriends via Cosmo on Thursday. It took 9 days for the payment to arrive on my Cosmo account.

Interesting. But maybe it's just a refund. You should check the transaction description in the overview on the fcp website.

Reactions: TajaEthereal

Here we go again. Only abstract words and discussing who said what. Nothing regarding the matter of topic.

Here we go again. Only abstract words and discussing who said what. Nothing regarding the matter of topic.
Here you again, if we’ll be correct. You expect me to be a spokesperson for Choice Bank. At the moment I’m a spokesperson for myself only. I hopped in once more in order to help. I do hope you realize that by now.

Here you again, if we’ll be correct. You expect me to be a spokesperson for Choice Bank. At the moment I’m a spokesperson for myself only. I hopped in once more in order to help. I do hope you realize that by now.
How have you helped exactly? Saying that we'll see and everything is going to be good is not helping.

• Wat?!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Let’s rephrase it. You don’t need to, you don’t have to, you’re advised to. Is it annoying? It is, however it is the most feasible call to action right now.
Can you please tell us what exactly we should ask them?
Or you advice us to put pressure on Choice Bank?

Can you please tell us what exactly we should ask them?
Or you advice us to put pressure on Choice Bank?
I'm sure , DAN don't even know what we should talk to them. I sent them email to choice bank yesterday. They don't even reply . How can they deal with this stuation.It's sound like fcp is fooling us around. First I have to talk with customer service in fcp for almost 1 month. Now I have to deal with that choice bank . It's so hard to get my money back. It's not even their money . And you know how that feel

Let’s rephrase it. You don’t need to, you don’t have to, you’re advised to. Is it annoying? It is, however it is the most feasible call to action right now.

Thanks to Dan, I tried to communicate with Choice bank and they're replied it to me to wait. I can wait but my patience it's not endless, I hope they will give them a timing to have money back ( I have money on choice bank and they can't load anymore to my card)

At this point I think there is no point to keep wasting our energy with FCP. What we should do is keep communicating with both Payoneer and Choice Bank. FCP is owned by both Payoneer and Choice Bank, the upper managements are with them and they are both responsible for our frozen money. FCP is just a shell company created by Payoneer to their keep adult business. It looks like Payoneer is trying to wash their hands regarding this matter by making us direct our complaints and anger towards FCP and Choice Bank. Dont let Payoneer get away quietly with this guys. FCP is a joint ventures between Payoneer and Choice Bank...so even if Choice Bank doesnt have enough money to give our funds back then Payoneer should be the one to make up for the losses. Directing your anger at FCP is useless because the upper management is at Payoneer. Dan and the rest of FCP employees have no power regarding this matter. If we keep attacking Payoneer hopefully they will be pressured to do something about this to avoid negative media exposure if they still want to keep good reputation to do business.

We need to keep emailing someone at high positions like Ad Kees at Payoneer. Anybody knows their President or VP emails can contribute here..:)

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Pia and Teagan
For Cosmo i tryed activate plastic card and they said ''You have insufficient funds to cover the activation fee of 12.95USD''
so first i need receive from camsite the pay and than to activate my card?U did same?

Let facepalms come in. I'm sure if you would stuck in suspense with that f amount of your money, you wouldn't be so fast on facepalms.
But yeah sure you're smart as f, you would never stuck like this coz you aren't that stupid. I know right?
All who panicking here are just a bunch of stupid annoying people who deserves it, right?

So it's more than a month since it started, what do we have? Not much has changed since:
- No solution.
- No time-frame.
- No official public statements from FCP/Payoneer/Choice Bank regarding FCP account balances.
- In all their statements they released so far they are talking solely and only about card balances and cards, not a word about account balance.

+ Ok now they have confirmed that cards will be active till 30th june 2018 as we found out from payoneer warning statement in march before all of this started. This is the only piece of concrete information they gave us.

I'm going insane already.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
i know it's frustrating as hell, but this isn't Dan's fault. He is doing the best he can under the circumstances of not having a job anymore. he is still here a month later trying to advise and help. you have every right to be angry, worried, and panicking thanks to choice bank. keep calling them. emails are easy to ignore.

I have a big curiosity...

In this forum does it exists at least one Cam Model that is popular here (at least one year old on the forum) that has money stuck in Firstchoicepay?

I see daily new people coming with the same issue but not even one Cam Model with lots of ratings and posts that has the same problem...

It's just a normal question because it is kinda wierd...

I have a big curiosity...

In this forum does it exists at least one Cam Model that is popular here (at least one year old on the forum) that has money stuck in Firstchoicepay?

I see daily new people coming with the same issue but not even one Cam Model with lots of ratings and posts that has the same problem...

It's just a normal question because it is kinda wierd...

Fair question. Majority models who are members on this site post in model's only. It's a lot more active there then on the public side. Some don't post at all over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.