AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to one crypto trading platform for situation with large transfer sums...i will tell when they answer me...if it is possible it would be one option...more complicating to get cash, but at the end maybe we will get more then those 30% by buying crypto:)

I wrote to one crypto trading platform for situation with large transfer sums...i will tell when they answer me...if it is possible it would be one option...more complicating to get cash, but at the end maybe we will get more then those 30% by buying crypto:)

Keep us informed, but I think I already know the answer. Cryptocurrency markets only accept wire transfers from a bank account in your name. Choice Bank also only wants to send a payment to a bank account in your name and not to that of the cryptocurrency market.

Keep us informed, but I think I already know the answer. Cryptocurrency markets only accept wire transfers from a bank account in your name. Choice Bank also only wants to send a payment to a bank account in your name and not to that of the cryptocurrency market.
Yes...but i think they have to send it from account in your name...it has to be like account transfer to other bank...they cannot just write: choice bank...otherwise i think it would be illigal for them to do that...

Yes...but i think they have to send it from account in your name...it has to be like account transfer to other bank...they cannot just write: choice bank...otherwise i think it would be illigal for them to do that...

FirstChoiceBank customers do not have a bank account in their name with Choice Bank. So I do not think the transfer seems like it comes from your own. I have also read somewhere that the notification of the transaction will be "salary".

You are right...that is usual procedure...
Problem is we cannot know if he is bluffing...it is possible when they send to all others in 2-3 weeks they will send full amounts to all(if they incresed liquidity), or if they didnt, they pay to rest, and after that what is left offer to us again...:/
@Evgenij you didnt answer me, did he say that 30% are lost forever then or we can still hope fot it someday...?
I did answer.He said only70% and thats all .the rest 30% we will never get.

FirstChoiceBank customers do not have a bank account in their name with Choice Bank. So I do not think the transfer seems like it comes from your own. I have also read somewhere that the notification of the transaction will be "salary".
Salary?! If thats true...we are even more fucked! What a fucking salary from off shore bank in belize!!! It will be the same as if they write: "criminal money, its ok, dont check please..."

It wont be send from offshore bank .Rob said it will come from insurance company which is in USA.And now im waiting to see how it will look.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
Maybe they are trying to put persons with large(r) amounts in such difficult positions that they can't even cash in....who knows...
They perfectly know there is no way in any country where this should be legal to transfer for a individual person without company or any other papers!
What individual has a salary that much!!without any papers and proofs...

They perfectly know there is no way in any country where this should be legal to transfer for a individual person without company or any other papers!

Exactly my point, yes....and after that saying "look, we tried, it's not our fault you can not accept it" ...or something like this , it wouldn't wonder me at all

In a lot of countries it would be no problem. The cam sites you work for have records of your payments and first choice pay has records of receiving them. No problem there. Just have to contact the cam site. Although some list your payments history right on your account (like mfc) and fcp has a record of the loads to your account. You would just have to declare the money and pay tax on it.

Salary?! If thats true...we are even more fucked! What a fucking salary from off shore bank in belize!!! It will be the same as if they write: "criminal money, its ok, dont check please..."

My source: https://liveshow.ru/topic/11657-karta-payoneer-mastercard-firstchoice-pay/page-494

The text:
Перевод возможен только свифтом на местный банк, назначение будет "зарплата", но он еще уточнит.

The Google Translation:
The transfer is possible only by a swift to a local bank, the appointment will be "salary", but it will still clarify.

Maybe someone can confirm without Google Translate.

In a lot of countries it would be no problem. The cam sites you work for have records of your payments and first choice pay has records of receiving them. No problem there. Just have to contact the cam site. Although some list your payments history right on your account (like mfc) and fcp has a record of the loads to your account. You would just have to declare the money and pay tax on it.

No you cant! Legaly you can not connect money as you like...you cannot receive money from someone different and say after: hey that money came from somewhere else...look! Even if you could proof that over time in court, you will only proof that you didnt pay taxes when you had to! And you worked without company and had forein account(which is also illigal)!(Taxes are paid when you earn the money not when you get it/withdraw it)
And that is only if job was not in gray area as this one is in most of the countries...

it seems like all people with big amounts here are from countries where it woun't be that easy
so that's why they stuck with that money on "virtual balance" in first place

so yeah it looks like they are trying to make it harder to receive on purpose

I doubt you can easily received in states even or everywhere now...eu banks are connected now and in 2015. They anti money loundering policy...and us got their FOSTA...

No you cant! Legaly you can not connect money as you like...you cannot receive money from someone different and say after: hey that money came from somewhere else...look! Even if you could proof that over time in court, you will only proof that you didnt pay taxes when you had to! And you worked without company and had forein account(which is also illigal)!(Taxes are paid when you earn the money not when you get it/withdraw it)
And that is only if job was not in gray area as this one is in most of the countries...

In other words, before that specific someone comes back to harp on how you should have paid your taxes, the sites that are using offshore accounts to pay foreign workers are out of compliance themselves. Have a huge international workforce is complicated and requires a huge HR and legal team to handle. They either need some physical presence in that foreign country or some tax representative. In other words, the sites should have handled some of this if they were following the law themselves. But of course they all took a shortcut and provided the option of paying their workers into an offshore account.

Hi there. I have over 100 k and wire transfer to my country is not an option. I will not accept 70%. They will call me in one hour.

If money are sent from insurance company, not choice bank, then why paxum can’t receive it? They can’t receive from choice but insurance company is not choice, right?
I asked Rob about payoneer and he said no.About paxum i dont know.He said it can be only send on ur name.

They cannot as many others, since it will not be on our name. The choice could create account for us but they said they will not do that in our case...

Omg. This is fuck up. If they are offer people 70% and 30% We will never get. What the fuck is that ??We should do something to get all the money. Then he tried to blackmailing people. I never see the company like that before . Stealing, blackmailing, lying. Payooner is the one guide us to that company

http://www.7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=44765

This i have just found...its fresh and from their prime minister...maybe they are bluffing for 70% after all...

It sounds like the bank isn't bankrupt although they do have a liquidity problem. They are trying to stay in business by only returning part of your money. The gamble is, if you don't take your money now and the bank manages to stay in business, you can sue them for everything plus damages.

I might add they are trying to settle these frozen accounts before 90 days which is well within their legal right to do in terms of freezing your funds. If you agree to take the offer, it's on you and not them for taking less. If they continue to hold your funds after 90 days, then they can be sued.

Reactions: avantgart
I didnt mentioned suing...i also believe that would be nothing of that if we even could go that way...
Im only saying maybe if we donot agree to take 70% they will have to return to us the whole sum after 90.day.
But that is if they have enough money by then...
Now im more concerned about wire...:(
Absolutely no way to take "salary" that big...anywhere...

I didnt mentioned suing...i also believe that would be nothing of that if we even could go that way...
Im only saying maybe if we donot agree to take 70% they will have to return to us the whole sum after 90.day.
But that is if they have enough money by then...
Now im more concerned about wire...:(
Absolutely no way to take "salary" that big...anywhere...

Maybe the transfer method can be negotiated as well even though they said wire transfers only. You don't have to sue but as long as you don't settle, they can't take what they owe off their balance sheet, meaning the potential for being sued still exists.

I asked Ad Kees if it will be possible to speed up refund because I'm tired of waiting and this is getting me angry a lot. Here's his reply :

p.s. They are lucky because I'm too far away to reach them. If they were in Italy the end will be a little bit different.

Dear *******,

Thank you for your message.
As I explained before we have to release everyone’s money at the same time. There are laws and regulations that we have to respect. I know the situation is difficult but there is no way exceptions can be made.
Again, I am really sorry.

Best regards,

Ad Kees

Status
Not open for further replies.