AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people...

Just curious!

Choice gave all our details to Quadrant Mgt:
-full name
-fcp user (email)
-full amount

Did anyone accepted that their personal information will get to a third party company?

I AM SURE THAT THEY BROKE OUR TERMS OF PRIVACY!!!

They should have aksed me before sending all my personal info to another company!

I can't accept this Scamers calling with private no. and making us "OFFERS"

In other words, before that specific someone comes back to harp on how you should have paid your taxes, the sites that are using offshore accounts to pay foreign workers are out of compliance themselves. Have a huge international workforce is complicated and requires a huge HR and legal team to handle. They either need some physical presence in that foreign country or some tax representative. In other words, the sites should have handled some of this if they were following the law themselves. But of course they all took a shortcut and provided the option of paying their workers into an offshore account.
Its not illegal to be paid through a pre paid card service or e wallet or work for a company in another country. That's why almost anyone in the world can work for cam or clip sites. Thats why cam sites have huge legal teams. Working for a cam site makes you an independent contractor and no matter how you are paid you must declare it as such so they do not need tax reps in every country or even representation in every country. Most cam sites require to to agree to not paying tax in us as you are not a us citizen and that you are responsible to declare in your country.

First choice isn't an "off shore account" just because a bank is based in Belize doesn't make it illegal either. They used MasterCard to pay people it was and is legal. They would be paid out from the insurance company and their cam sites and fcp have all the appropriate documents to support where the money came from.

That's why now people can be paid using paxum e payments or cosmo pay. It does not matter where the banks funding these sources are based or the cam sites. Independent contractors have to declare it themselves.

This goes to @avantgart too. Yes you can receive money as you Like. You worked for it. You are an independent contractor. Your cam sites have records of being paid and so does fcp and the shutdown of fcp is a large issue and its clear a settlement would result from that .

You guys make it sound like it will say "payment from drug dealer" when you receive it..

Last edited:
When we signed up with payoneer we sent documents so account will be in our name.we do not care for arragments between them and banks or any other...i know in this situation we are all under one account in choice bank...but they have to by law to tranfer account on our names!!they will make us criminals otherwise. Nevertheless if transfer will state as settlement or so, we still have no connection to that, no contracts no papers...

Hey people...

Just curious!

Choice gave all our details to Quadrant Mgt:
-full name
-fcp user (email)
-full amount

Did anyone accepted that their personal information will get to a third party company?

I AM SURE THAT THEY BROKE OUR TERMS OF PRIVACY!!!

They should have aksed me before sending all my personal info to another company!

I can't accept this Scamers calling with private no. and making us "OFFERS"

You are totally right about the terms of privacy. We did NOT accept our personal information to be sold to anyone!

Regarding whether we should talk to them or not. I think we should and in the process gather as much info as possible.

Its not illegal to be paid through a pre paid card service or e wallet or work for a company in another country. That's why almost anyone in the world can work for cam or clip sites. Thats why cam sites have huge legal teams. Working for a cam site makes you an independent contractor and no matter how you are paid you must declare it as such so they do not need tax reps in every country or even representation in every country. Most cam sites require to to agree to not paying tax in us as you are not a us citizen and that you are responsible to declare in your country.

First choice isn't an "off shore account" just because a bank is based in Belize doesn't make it illegal either. They used MasterCard to pay people it was and is legal. They would be paid out from the insurance company and their cam sites and fcp have all the appropriate documents to support where the money came from.

That's why now people can be paid using paxum e payments or cosmo pay. It does not matter where the banks funding these sources are based or the cam sites. Independent contractors have to declare it themselves.

This goes to @avantgart too. Yes you can receive money as you Like. You worked for it. You are an independent contractor. Your cam sites have records of being paid and so does fcp and the shutdown of fcp is a large issue and its clear a settlement would result from that .

You guys make it sound like it will say "payment from drug dealer" when you receive it..
Believe me...it sounds like that! Im in online business for over 10years...i studied laws..we will not go deeper just this example: i can go and open bank account in many countries, competly legal BUT from their side...if your mother country finds out that you will be sued! Just to have it! Taxes are another story of course.That doesnt apply for eu because their banks are wired together now so you cannot hide anything.
So by logic it should be like you say...but in practice...i can see that you didnt receive anything large in real bank account...and then go to bank to pick it up...

[QUOTE = "mrfunk, post: 942216, member: 46166"] Ho chiesto ad Ad Kees se sarà possibile velocizzare il rimborso perché sono stanco di aspettare e questo mi sta facendo arrabbiare molto. Ecco la sua risposta:

ps Sono fortunati perché sono troppo lontano per raggiungerli. Se fossero in Italia, la fine sarà un po 'diversa.

Caro *******,

Grazie per il vostro messaggio.
Come ho spiegato prima dobbiamo liberare i soldi di tutti allo stesso tempo. Ci sono leggi e regolamenti che dobbiamo rispettare. So che la situazione è difficile, ma non c'è modo di fare eccezioni.
Di nuovo, mi dispiace davvero.

I migliori saluti,

Ad Kees [/ QUOTE]

Caro Italiano, raffredda i tuoi bollenti spiriti.
Io vivo vicino al Belize e ci sono pure stato.
Prova solo una volta una mossa falsa da queste parti (è pieno di Polizia e anche di Polizia Privata) e ti ritrovi con una pallottola in corpo (se ti va male) o in una cella di isolamento senza che tu possa dire "Amen" (se ti va bene).
Si, sei fortunato a stare in Italia e a non metterti nelle rogne in centro America o Sud America, se non conosci bene questo mondo.
Non possiamo fare altro che aspettare e contrattare la percentuale di soldi che decideranno renderti disponibile per il rimborso, perchè non sarà il 100%, molto probabilmente, quello che decideranno inviarti.

However, good luck, buddy!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Darkemporium
Believe me...it sounds like that! Im in online business for over 10years...i studied laws..we will not go deeper just this example: i can go and open bank account in many countries, competly legal BUT from their side...if your mother country finds out that you will be sued! Just to have it! Taxes are another story of course.That doesnt apply for eu because their banks are wired together now so you cannot hide anything.
So by logic it should be like you say...but in practice...i can see that you didnt receive anything large in real bank account...and then go to bank to pick it up...
I receive large wire transfers from cam sites often. I've also cashed cheques from the US and received transfers from payoneer and first choice when they still had that as an option. No issues. I just declare it on my taxes as independent contractor revenue.

Also you aren't required to open a bank account in another country to receive this money so I don't see how that is a good example. I have a US based bank account now as its easier for me to be paid that way and I'm not being sued. I don't live in the US. Its called cross border banking. Its possible and legal.

Lots of people work online in other countries

Last edited:
BTW

Fcp-Payoneer call center(Troy-his name) told me very clear that noone should accept deals without their knowledge!

They need to be informed by Choice with this matter and after that they will give us an "ok" by mail, or maybe not!

Imagine you give Quadrant all your details and they give you your money (70%) but in fact they won't give you anything... what can you do then?

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
Had a phone call. So, the deal is next. 70 per cent now sent to your bank or maybe you can get full amount or maybe not even those 70 percent early July sent to your bank account. So, take 70 per cent now or take a risk. I don’t know what to think or what to do. The 30 per cent I might lose... that’s a lot :(

Had a phone call. So, the deal is next. 70 per cent now sent to your bank or maybe you can get full amount or maybe not even those 70 percent early July sent to your bank account. So, take 70 per cent now or take a risk. I don’t know what to think or what to do. The 30 per cent I might lose... that’s a lot :(

Maybe you can contact a good lawyer and tell him about the situation, ask him what's the best to be done....

[QUOTE = "mrfunk, post: 942216, member: 46166"] Ho chiesto ad Ad Kees se sarà possibile velocizzare il rimborso perché sono stanco di aspettare e questo mi sta facendo arrabbiare molto. Ecco la sua risposta:

ps Sono fortunati perché sono troppo lontano per raggiungerli. Se fossero in Italia, la fine sarà un po 'diversa.

Caro *******,

Grazie per il vostro messaggio.
Come ho spiegato prima dobbiamo liberare i soldi di tutti allo stesso tempo. Ci sono leggi e regolamenti che dobbiamo rispettare. So che la situazione è difficile, ma non c'è modo di fare eccezioni.
Di nuovo, mi dispiace davvero.

I migliori saluti,

Ad Kees [/ QUOTE]

Caro Italiano, raffredda i tuoi bollenti spiriti.
Io vivo vicino al Belize e ci sono pure stato.
Prova solo una volta una mossa falsa da queste parti (è pieno di Polizia e anche di Polizia Privata) e ti ritrovi con una pallottola in corpo (se ti va male) o in una cella di isolamento senza che tu possa dire "Amen" (se ti va bene).
Si, sei fortunato a stare in Italia e a non metterti nelle rogne in centro America o Sud America, se non conosci bene questo mondo.
Non possiamo fare altro che aspettare e contrattare la percentuale di soldi che decideranno renderti disponibile per il rimborso, perchè non sarà il 100%, molto probabilmente, quello che decideranno inviarti.

However, good luck, buddy!

GTA VI is on the way?

LOL

He just called me the deal is : 70% of your virtual account. If you take the deal now. They can pay out very quick in 2-3 weeks. If you wait more .They will have another offer . But he will not sure we can get 70%. Also he said he will out of business next month. 30% of the money he can't promise and he couldn't say anything about it. He don't know .

None of the lawyers can say if choice can pay me whole amount in July
You need research before you contact with a lawyer. First it will take longer time to get money. Second you have to pay a lots lawyer . if you are in court . Even if you could win. What will happen if choice bank don't even have money to pay you And you have to pay for lawyer . Then it's suck .

Anyone got the same? Good afternoon Evgeniy,

We look forward to getting your agreed-upon payment to you quickly and require the following information to complete the transfer:

• A color copy of your valid passport
  • Bank account number
  • Wire instructions

Once we receive this information we will send you the contract for your signature and the funds will be submitted for wire to you.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Karen Baum

Assistant Vice President, Client Services

Choice Bank Ltd

Paradise Point Building

Corner Hutson Street and Marine

Anyone got the same? Good afternoon Evgeniy,

We look forward to getting your agreed-upon payment to you quickly and require the following information to complete the transfer:

• A color copy of your valid passport
  • Bank account number
  • Wire instructions

Once we receive this information we will send you the contract for your signature and the funds will be submitted for wire to you.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Karen Baum

Assistant Vice President, Client Services

Choice Bank Ltd

Paradise Point Building

Corner Hutson Street and Marine
Not yet. But that is what choice bank said. They will send the email about information for wire transfer if you take the deal 70%

He just called me the deal is : 70% of your virtual account. If you take the deal now. They can pay out very quick in 2-3 weeks. If you wait more .They will have another offer . But he will not sure we can get 70%. Also he said he will out of business next month. 30% of the money he can't promise and he couldn't say anything about it. He don't know .

Who is going out of business next month? Choice Bank? If they are going out of business, they wouldn't have bothered freezing accounts. They would have just gone out of business back in April. The whole point of freezing accounts and returning less than 100% is to try to stay in business. This is just a threat to make you agree to the deal.

Reactions: avantgart
I believe below 50k will pay in full...so rob speaks for choice bank not for insurance? I do not understand what insurance has to do with this while they have that money(75%) they didnt gone under bankropshy yet...
Will you tell this to fcp? But i doubt they will be helpful...

I have a little under 50 k and I got the phone and accepted the offer. So no ignore maybe you're lucky and you get it full
I'm afraid that I will not get anything at all. You may send him your bank info at least. But I got message that they will send me only some update in 2-3 weeks.

It cannot be done that quickly nevertheless...if they send you contract tomorow...for some countries need to travel at least 10days...+ return...and i do believe they will have to make transfers to all in same time...maybe because of contract they need those extra 2 weeks for us...

I have a little under 50 k and I got the phone and accepted the offer. So no ignore maybe you're lucky and you get it full

It will be very interesting to see what type of contract you will have to sign. If it were me, I would get a lawyer to go through this contract thoroughly before signing it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: zumba2
I imagine you would need to signoff those 30% for good and the right to sue them, otherwise they wouldnt need signing...:( what a fucked up situatio :((

Reactions: JickyJuly
It will be very interesting to see what type of contract you will have to sign. If it were me, I would get a lawyer to go through this contract thoroughly before signing it.
I'm very curious too... But good advice with the lawyer. I'll consider it. Thanks. All is happening so fast suddenly that I don't even have time to think

Who is going out of business next month? Choice Bank? If they are going out of business, they wouldn't have bothered freezing accounts. They would have just gone out of business back in April. The whole point of freezing accounts and returning less than 100% is to try to stay in business. This is just a threat to make you agree to the deal.
Yes.
Yes. That's his words.I even recorded the whole conversation to my phone. And he is American. He is not sit in Belize.

Yes.

Yes. That's his words.I even recorded the whole conversation to my phone. And he is American. He is not sit in Belize.

Now that I think of it, this discussion should be done in email so there is a paper trail. If he lied about potentially going bankrupt, it will be in his words. Recording the phone conversation is okay but if came down to it, isn't admissible in a court of law if the other party doesn't know he is being recorded. So basically, you would want the situation that convinced you to agree or not agree on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.