AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm getting into more trouble again, what else is new?
I'm asking the veterans here, does it seem okay to you, that a more focused discussion may take place in a more discrete place, like a models only section?
That way, I will not be able to participate, but so will non related visitors, instigators, and visitors we don't know. I don't want that people of interest, or even non models like myself, to have any leverage in any decision a model makes. I'd like models to consult models on this as much as possible. After all, who am I to advise on such a matter?
Things are tough all over, but I am still trying to think outside the box for the people I love, respect, and appreciate.

Wow check this out!! I just wrote to kees asking him to comment on whole situation( what is going on, why now just 70% and how can they send it over some third company...) and he just said: sorry i connot reply to this message.you may speak to the people at quadrant menagment!!!!
So now there is no help from him any more...

Wow check this out!! I just wrote to kees asking him to comment on whole situation( what is going on, why now just 70% and how can they send it over some third company...) and he just said: sorry i connot reply to this message.you may speak to the people at quadrant menagment!!!!
So now there is no help from him any more...

Ok, so from Payoneer to FirstChoicePay to Choice Bank to Quadrant Management.
Payoneer/FirstChoicePay must realize that we have no business with Quadrant Management.

It seems Quadrant bought choice bank. What the fuck with insurance company?! They are buying depts now before the choice is open again. If we donot agree, who will be there to arange transfers then? Kees is out.fcp is out...and we should avoid lawsuit as a plan...:/ if we were just had real account over there..i would go myself there and on 90. Day pick up everything...

What about the help of a bank advisor, or someone high positioned in the bank where you keep your savings in your country, at least this way you try everything before accepting the deal....

Reactions: Miaaaa
I've reread the statement from the prime minister of Belize a hundred times now and I can't make any sense of it to be honest. As if some words, especially verbs are missing or it's a bad translation.

http://lovefm.com/pm-explains-peculiar-situation-choice-bank/

I think even he do not know exact situation there...but the important statement for me that he told central bank to involve with goal for choice to stay operational...i doubt they help with money because it is a lot of money...but this is a plus...

PLEASE,
this is my situation at this moment:

- No more answers from Ad Kees
- I've not received an email from any team/insurance
- I've lot stucked

I'm honestly loose any hope about this situation.
There are other way to contact choice bank from europe?
Is anyone in the same situation?

THANK YOU :)

Have you checked your spam folder? It was in spam.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkemporium
Not sure if this could work, but have any of you looked into Transferwise? I receive payments with them from a couple of sites and they're great. They do give you an account in your name, in whatever currency you use (I have usd, euro and a gpb accounts as well as the card). Just an idea, I don't have any money stuck but figured this might help some.
Good luck and hugs to you all, it must be hard going through this uncertainty and fear of losing your money. I hope it all gets sorted.

I dont think Transferwise is a good idea. If you read their TOS adult related things are prohibited (just like PayPal)..if they find out about it they can block your account and freeze your money or return it to sender. And from many reviews online Transferwise did blocked lots of people with the the funds in limbo for days and even weeks.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MelissaLauren
Not sure if this could work, but have any of you looked into Transferwise? I receive payments with them from a couple of sites and they're great. They do give you an account in your name, in whatever currency you use (I have usd, euro and a gpb accounts as well as the card). Just an idea, I don't have any money stuck but figured this might help some.
Good luck and hugs to you all, it must be hard going through this uncertainty and fear of losing your money. I hope it all gets sorted.

PLEASE,
this is my situation at this moment:

- No more answers from Ad Kees
- I've not received an email from any team/insurance
- I've lot stucked

I'm honestly loose any hope about this situation.
There are other way to contact choice bank from europe?
Is anyone in the same situation?

THANK YOU :)
Did u get email from Rob ? Here is his email . Email him and tell him . You got money in choice bank.

Attachments

• 20180518_164729.jpg
    20180518_164729.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkemporium
Did u get email from Rob ? Here is his email . Email him and tell him . You got money in choice bank.
Thanks both Nancy and Isitgoneforever, the email was lost in zillion of spam emails :)

Now i hope in a fast answer, they seems are in travel today, an 'automatic reply' say:

"Hi, I'm traveling and in meetings all day. Will have very limited time today. Will try you back as soon as possible.

Thank you, Rob A"

I am 20 years in Ecommerce, and I want to tell you that it is just project-closing process,
many companies (IMDB 2001, bis-corp 2003, FetHard 2008, egold 2005, yambo.biz 2006) just stole all the money and disappeared.
They manually created problems for themselves (ddos attacks, CEO death, lawsuits against themselves) and said to all clients that they have no money :)
Nobody found them because they were registerd to some unknown person and the real owner was hidden,

But in our situation we know the real owner (payoneer) and they do have many other busnesses,
that's why they are trying to close FCP, but take some profit from it with this 'Quadrant' company.

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
I am 20 years in Ecommerce, and I want to tell you that it is just project-closing process,
many companies (IMDB 2001, bis-corp 2003, FetHard 2008, egold 2005, yambo.biz 2006) just stole all the money and disappeared.
They manually created problems for themselves (ddos attacks, CEO death, lawsuits against themselves) and said to all clients that they have no money :)
Nobody found them because they were registerd to some unknown person and the real owner was hidden,

But in our situation we know the real owner (payoneer) and they do have many other busnesses,
that's why they are trying to close FCP, but take some profit from it with this 'Quadrant' company.
And you think we should take the 70%?
Or take a risk to the end?

I agree this is the link but I don't know what it would take to establish this in court. The fact that people did not have individual accounts at Choice Bank but FCP had a holding account for everyone's money is strange to me. Perhaps this is how payment processors typically work. However, I feel like someone must have skirted some law somewhere to have this arrangement, putting everyone at risk. And now, even though FCP held all the money in their account, they are not demanding to get 100% of their money back because it's not really their money. And Payoneer has conveniently set up FCP just so they can distance themselves from the responsibility of paying everyone back. Noone is being straight forward about the relationship between Payoneer, FCP, Choice Bank and now Quadrant.

Reactions: Chriss
The fact that people did not have individual accounts at Choice Bank but FCP had a holding account for everyone's money is strange to me. Perhaps this is how payment processors typically work.

Yes, that is normal. I knew this from the beginning when I became a member of Payoneer and Fcp. So the money is not on our name and is therefore not ours (?). The money is from a company (FirstChoicePay) and as long as they are not bankrupt, they owe it to us.

Last edited:
Yes, that is normal. I knew this from the beginning when I became a member of Payoneer and Fcp. So the money is not on our name and is therefore not ours (?). The money is from a company (FirstChoicePay) and as long as they are not bankrupt, they owe it to us.

So the key should be to get a statement from FCP in the exact amount they owe us. Right now that website is up and you can check your balance. However once it's gone, how to prove the amount owed from FCP? Why should any of us deal directly with Choice Bank or this insurance company if it's FCP that owes us?

Reactions: Miaaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.