AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>they are not demanding to get 100% of their money back because it's not really their money.
we can ask partnership programs, that sent Wires to our FCP accounts to say that FCP want to steal this money,
it is easy.

Did someone already accepted this offer with 70%? My local bank asked me to show them an example of contract with insurance company,so they can tell me if its acceptable for bank laws or no.

Reactions: JickyJuly
So the key should be to get a statement from FCP in the exact amount they owe us. Right now that website is up and you can check your balance. However once it's gone, how to prove the amount owed from FCP? Why should any of us deal directly with Choice Bank or this insurance company if it's FCP that owes us?

You can download the monthly transaction statements in pdf format. It is better than nothing.

It does not make any sense that we are referred to Choice Bank and then to a restructuring firm. It is the job of FirstChoicePay to arrange this internally. FirstChoicePay simply refers their responsibilities.

To summarize:
  • We have froze all your money due to some vague reasons causing untold disruptions to your lives and financial well being
  • We are now unfreezing your money, forcing you to take 30% less without addressing if the original reason for freezing your accounts have been resolved

Reactions: jessy
You can download the monthly transaction statements in pdf format. It is better than nothing.

It does not make any sense that we are referred to Choice Bank and then to a restructuring firm. It is the job of FirstChoicePay to arrange this internally. FirstChoicePay simply refers their responsibilities.

I think FCP and probably processors like Cosmo have a TOS that says they are ultimately not responsible for your virtual balance. As I mentioned, TOS can be challenged in court but I'm sure a company like Payoneer would have done their research to see how likely they can get away with this. So far, they also seemed to have suffered no PR hit from basically screwing over a lot of customers.

Yes...for last 6 months...thats how they tried to keep liquid...but they couldnt stop those with cards...thats why they said "because of card problem". We are to be blamed...ignored all signs and left large amounts...
You are also right about pr...i even read on one forum people commenting: well they payed out everyone...only some big corporate accounts are frozen...

@Evgenij and what did you tell them for contract? Did rob told you that you will get some documents to legalize the transfer?
I didnt tell them my info for wire I wont do it untill i will be sure it wont come from offshore country,and when i hear from my bank that the contract is fine.But on my question to Rob how it will look??? He said only:Account settlement/closure

Try to talk with Central Bank of Belize!

They can put more pressure on Choice Bank if more and more people call them and email them explaining the sittuation!

They told me that they work with Choice Bank already to resolve this issue but calling them it will make a big difference!

+5012236194 direct phone no.

Customer.reports@centralbank.org.bz here you can expain them your problem

And i saw some people got mails about Quadrant insurance company ,and i was told about United Insurance Company( Cayman Islands) .My country laws will never allow to get anything from biggest offshore place.

And I am already thinking serious to go to Belize!

Maybe it will be good to talk with them in person!

Reactions: Miaaaa
Try to talk with Central Bank of Belize!

They can put more pressure on Choice Bank if more and more people call them and email them explaining the sittuation!

They told me that they work with Choice Bank already to resolve this issue but calling them it will make a big difference!

+5012236194 direct phone no.

Customer.reports@centralbank.org.bz here you can expain them your problem
I did 2 weeks ago.They respond on 14 th may,asked all copies of conversations ....and silence.I send another email today about 70%,they asked again for all conversations about this offer.

And I am already thinking serious to go to Belize!

Maybe it will be good to talk with them in person!

I doubt that you can find someone there at Choice Bank. That Anderson guy lives in Ontario (Canada). Ad Kees is a Dutchman with a Spanish phone number, so I think he lives in Spain.

Reactions: avantgart
I don t live near Belize... but maybe I will realize what is best for me... 70% now or wait more for more money!

I am very curious how many will go with 70 and how many will wait longer...

I found this all very suspicious. I would probably go for 70 percent if things looked clear, but it’s like some big fishy scam, so I am gonna wait until things become more clear. At the moment, I don’t even know how to get those money. I can’t accept them in my local bank, due to bunch of other problems, a swift with big amount from offshore can really affect my reputation in future, so my bank history won’t be perfect, and I might be rejected in credits, loans, and other bank transactions I might need in future. So, I plan to open bank account in another country and it takes some time probably right till the end of June. So, if they want my 30 per cent, they should work a bit and try to send me money via paxum or similar, or somehow make the legit ( with all the documents) transfer to my bank.
Other way I just wait till the end of June, and get the amount I can in bank to another country. Who knows how much it will be but looks like I have no idea choice.
FirstChoicePay became for me into NoChoiceToPay :(

Nevertheless where that money will come from(another problem), we have to have proper documents for this, even virtual and off shore banks will require that by anti money loundering law. This is eksactly loundered money, since it cannot be connected with our account,payments or anything...at least not without a court which is no option for me.
What settlement...for what...by what contract...i doubt they give a fuck to deliver any paper...

They got at least 74% of money frozen into bank...maybe more until now...so they are trying to buy our debts with their money.money and banks cannot be ensured for 70% it does not work that way..plus i think they are not ensured at all...plus why ensurance now with percentage lower then money they already is in choice bank?
I also believe that central bank is our only hope..especially now when they have to be involved.we have to tell them everything what quadrant is trying to do

Found some info on another forum, look at this
===============================

Are you guys aware that FCB merged with another bigger bank and are now their subsidiary?

Have any of you bothered contacting the parent bank and the appropriate representative there?

First Choice Bancorp is the new holding bank of First Choice Bank. : 1-877-256- 9809

17785 Center Court, Suite 750. Cerritos, CA 90703

As of April 30th this year

First Choice Bancorp Registration Statement on Form S-4 Declared Effective by SEC

CONTACTS
First Choice
Robert M. Franko, 562.345.9241
President & Chief Executive Officer
or
Yvonne L. Chen, 562.345.9244
Chief Financial Officer

If you need to include details with any sensitive information, please call us at 662-489-1631

Transfer Agent
Computershare
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
(800) 368-5948

Investor Contact
First Choice Bank
17785 Center Court Drive
Suite 750
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562) 263-8303

First Choice Bancorp (“First Choice”) (NASDAQ Capital Market: FCBP) the holding company of First Choice Bank (“First Choice Bank,” and the “Bank”), and Pacific Commerce Bancorp (OTC Pink: PCBC), the holding company for Pacific Commerce Bank, today jointly announced that the First Choice registration statement on Form S-4, which contains the joint proxy statement/prospectus for the First Choice and Pacific Commerce Bancorp merger transaction, was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 30, 2018.

• Helpful!
Reactions: avantgart
That means one thing less likely to bankroph when they open...so rob is laying about going out of business next mont...

When I got my first phone call, this guy told me something like “we offer 70 cents from a dollar to those who need money as soon as possible”. So for me it sounded more like, if you need money ASAP, take 70 percent. If you can wait, then wait till early July. But then he sort of changed this idea into take 70 per cent now or wait and get who know how much maybe even less than 70.
At this moment, I don’t need money ASAP, I just need them and can wait as long as they guarantee I get the whole amount in legal way.

Thats exactly matter of speaking when someone buying off debt. If we could know we will get it for sure, all of us would wait. Many scenarios are possible with them and noone are working for our side...we thought fcp is a separate company and they will fight for their/our account....:(

It's so fishy!!! What should we do???

Honestly, I'm so exhausted and sick at this point, so if they transfer it in a way that i would be able to load it to payoneer/paxum/etc
If it would be possible, I think i would agree on 70% deal

i'm going insane because of it

I just got answer from central bank! They want documents.mail anything from me or any other card holder to see who is offering 70% of our money and why:) it seems we will get some support afterall:) i didnt yet get a call from rob but does any of you got some proof of deal?
Can we make some shared upload folder for all who want to contribute proof?

I just got answer from central bank! They want documents.mail anything from me or any other card holder to see who is offering 70% of our money and why:) it seems we will get some support afterall:) i didnt yet get a call from rob but does any of you got some proof of deal?
Can we make some shared upload folder for all who want to contribute proof?
When i spoke with FCP about this situation, they also wanted proves... they said - maybe it was scammers? ... and when i send them proves, they said they cant help lol

I found this all very suspicious. I would probably go for 70 percent if things looked clear, but it’s like some big fishy scam, so I am gonna wait until things become more clear. At the moment, I don’t even know how to get those money. I can’t accept them in my local bank, due to bunch of other problems, a swift with big amount from offshore can really affect my reputation in future, so my bank history won’t be perfect, and I might be rejected in credits, loans, and other bank transactions I might need in future. So, I plan to open bank account in another country and it takes some time probably right till the end of June. So, if they want my 30 per cent, they should work a bit and try to send me money via paxum or similar, or somehow make the legit ( with all the documents) transfer to my bank.
Other way I just wait till the end of June, and get the amount I can in bank to another country. Who knows how much it will be but looks like I have no idea choice.

It's a good idea to figure that out because one of the worst things that can happen on top of already losing 30% is that your local bank blocks your account(s) there for further investigation. It can then take weeks to get your accounts unblocked.

FirstChoicePay became for me into NoChoiceToPay :(

Yes, and Payoneer became Payonever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.