AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Miaaaa
Lets say you find good lawyer...but in this case its hard also, it will cost a lot for suit which will surely not last shortly.that money will have to be yours, so we have to go deeply in minus...and just for a win which does not mean nessesery return of our money...:(

I went to FCP support and told them bank doesn’t answer my emails anymore and support guy told me that they can’t help me and all questions I should address to choice bank, and when I told him that they don’t answer my emails, he suggested me to keep trying to email them until they answer. I was like really? That’s awesome advice!

Yesterday I went crazy and I started to menace Mr. Ad Kees telling him to refund my money fast because I was really angry. Today he replied me this :

Dear ******,
As mentioned last week we will need maximum 2 weeks from now. I will have to ask for a little patience, although I understand how difficult your situation is right now.
Best regards,
Ad Kees
Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Better to get 70% right now than 50% after two years of litigation.
This is exactly the type of peer pressure I wanted viewers of this thread not to go through. I’m not Corey Silverstein, nor Michael Fattorosi, nor Eric from the FSC. I wouldn’t dare advise on this publicly without having that level of expertise.

Yesterday I went crazy and I started to menace Mr. Ad Kees telling him to refund my money fast because I was really angry. Today he replied me this :

Dear ******,
As mentioned last week we will need maximum 2 weeks from now. I will have to ask for a little patience, although I understand how difficult your situation is right now.
Best regards,
Ad Kees
I really can't understand...
He said to me very clear to talk with Quadrant because they are resolving the situation now...

2 weeks maximum for what? To pay out the deal od 70%? Full? The level of siriousness is like they are dealing with few hundreds not milions...:/

i asked AD Kees today - if i will agree with 70% can i get money faster? he answered - We intend to pay 100%. Once I would offer you less we would need to make special agreements which will take 2 weeks as well. Then i asked him - thats mean after 2 weeks i can get 100% of money, or i can get 70% with special agreements and also wait 2 weeks? he answered - Yes, you are right) i m confused now( i think i dont understand nothing(

i asked AD Kees today - if i will agree with 70% can i get money faster? he answered - We intend to pay 100%. Once I would offer you less we would need to make special agreements which will take 2 weeks as well. Then i asked him - thats mean after 2 weeks i can get 100% of money, or i can get 70% with special agreements and also wait 2 weeks? he answered - Yes, you are right) i m confused now( i think i dont understand nothing(
With what email did you speak?
Phase2, randerson, choicematter ?

Who u pa
Who u paid? Capraso?

Dear ******,
Best regards,
Ad Kees

Is 3 days I'm sending email to Ad Kees and no answers :/ ... i'm really bored of this situation.

I've sent just now another email ... let's wait :/

As now:
I think accept the 70% is the best in this situation, hoping that who is stealing our 30% can spend it in medicine :)

This is exactly the type of peer pressure I wanted viewers of this thread not to go through. I’m not Corey Silverstein, nor Michael Fattorosi, nor Eric from the FSC. I wouldn’t dare advise on this publicly without having that level of expertise.
My only question is why Firstchoicepay isn't fighting for the "holding" account but they told to each of us to deal on our own..
I don't have a direct deposit on Choice and no direct documents with them...

Happy birthday!

My only question is why Firstchoicepay isn't fighting for the "holding" account but they told to each of us to deal on our own..
I don't have a direct deposit on Choice and no direct documents with them...

Happy birthday!
Chris I’m here for you, and your wife too. I’m not telling you what to do here,because I’m a friend, and not a forum opportunist.

I cant take it anymore(((( Today i went to 3 local banks,and each told me that i must provide contract between ChoiceBank and insurance company ,a proof from where i got all money on FCP and much more.My wife birthday coming in one day,and its gonna be the worse day for her(

I'm really really really angry about this situation. 1 month went away and money still freezed, I counted on them to pay some bills and children taxes and now I can't.
They're only lucky they're too far away from me.
Everyday checkin the forum, everyday hoping to get a lucky mail. It's getting me crazy.

I cant take it anymore(((( Today i went to 3 local banks,and each told me that i must provide contract between ChoiceBank and insurance company ,a proof from where i got all money on FCP and much more.My wife birthday coming in one day,and its gonna be the worse day for her(
Evgenij, where are you from? If it is not a secret.

Finally atleast Ad respond!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-21-21-40-10-705_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-21-21-40-10-705_com.google.android.gm.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 73
Me too. And this situation is sucks. But I have only 12k. Hope it will not be a big problem to receive transfer.
I went today even to the Greec bank wnd heard the same from financial departmant .Show documents!Why ur money is stuck? Who will pay them? Why? Where is the contract between ChoiceBank and insurance company?If they wont like all documents i bring,in 30 days swift tranfer will be send back to the sender.

Gr
I went today even to the Greec bank wnd heard the same from financial departmant .Show documents!Why ur money is stuck? Who will pay them? Why? Where is the contract between ChoiceBank and insurance company?If they wont like all documents i bring,in 30 days swift tranfer will be send back to the sender.
Greece*

Status
Not open for further replies.