AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 6, 2020
‘I care a lot’ on Netflix!! It was intense! Lol it’s about a scammer who takes advantage of old people but she messed with the wrong lady.

Also watched blown away and American BBQ showdown, and I couldn’t get enough of pawn stars lol!!

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Uugh Imposters couldn't hold me.
Season 1 of MAFS couldn't either (it's probably just me and untreated ADHD).

So far Greenleaf is going well though. Oprah's in it! Score!
It's kinda reminding me of that series "Revenge", and I really liked that one.
I'll be surprised if it doesn't end up being really good.
I feel like Oprah only gets involved in stuff, that ends up being really good.

I watched Behind her Eyes, and it held me. The ending fucked with me a tiny bit (in a humorous way), but it was totally fun and worth watching (imo also).

I have re-watched:

- Roma (2018)
- Green book (2018)

I watched Green Book in 2019 with the guy I was dating at the time. I loved that movie.

Right now I'm about to start watching Kevin Costner in the movie 'Let Him Go'.

Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 20, 2017
Right now I'm about to start watching Kevin Costner in the movie 'Let Him Go'.

Yes, I liked the movie, too. When I first watched it I though it was an interesting and unconventional way to deal with the topic of which the movie is about. A guy who feels like is apart and somewhat rejected by the people and the community he is from because of his tastes, behaviours, sexual orientation but who also is not welcomed and rejected by the social setting to which he feels like he belongs to because of who he is and comes from. So he's in the middle, but at the end he finds friends and a family where he least expected. Great acting as well. It also has the merit to let people know about the existence of the book nobody knew anything about.

Obvs we can't compare the two movies. They're different. Roma is a far superior movie, in my opinon. I've not watched the movie you mentioned. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you.

I love it when a movie doesn't take a whole 45 minutes for it to really get into some action! I'm watching this 'Drag Me To Hell' movie on Peacock, and it didn't waste any time getting right to it! Now I'm about 20 minutes in, and this crazy old lady is OFF THE HOOK! Wow, this is a good movie so far!

Reactions: EliMarie717
I finished watching part one of the new episode of Mayans M.C. on Hulu. It was a two episode season 3 premiere. Later tonight when I'm done on cam, I'll watch the second part.

Right now I'm watching Chicago Med.

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
I'm still watching Greenleaf. I really like it! Highly recommend. Tons of really good acting across all the different characters/ actors. It really pulls you in.
I'm at end of season 2, where they are tackling homophobia in the church.

Mar 7, 2021
Australia
Watched both the original Blade Runner with Harrison Ford and the more recent one with Ryan Gosling. Both good movies and interesting to watch back to back to illustrate how far special effects have come.

Reactions: SIREN
Btw, Promising Young Woman was excellent!

I watched General Hospital earlier, and later tonight I'll watch the latest episode of New Amsterdam that came on last night.

littlemissvivien

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
‘I care a lot’ on Netflix!! It was intense! Lol it’s about a scammer who takes advantage of old people but she messed with the wrong lady.

Also watched blown away and American BBQ showdown, and I couldn’t get enough of pawn stars lol!!
'I care a lot' was so intense and uncomfortable, I dreamed of Rosamund Pike the night I watched it. And yeah, she's my crush but it wasn't a fun dream! Definitely recommend.

Reactions: DoD404
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Randomly started to watch Trapped a couple of days ago. Looks promising so far, and it's in a pretty unusual setting.

Mar 11, 2021
I’m on a steady rotation of Sopranos, Workaholics, and Last Man on Earth.

also the series finale of Superstore was surprisingly emotional.

Sep 15, 2010
The Irregulars on Netflix is far better than I'd expected. The story and acting are very good.

ElektraDivine

Cam Model
Nov 17, 2020
Streamate Username
ElektraDivine
Season 1 of MAFS couldn't either (it's probably just me and untreated ADHD).
Not sure which country you're talking about but if it's the Aussie one then start from season 4. It's worth persevering with, and won't be long until it keeps your interest because oooooooomg it's a madness.

Also if anyones looking for comedy, try Kath and Kim. I've not laughed so hard at a show for ages!

• Helpful!

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
Not sure which country you're talking about but if it's the Aussie one then start from season 4. It's worth persevering with, and won't be long until it keeps your interest because oooooooomg it's a madness.
Thanks, I will try the Aussie one. Season 9 of US one was good. Season's 1 through 4 of US one blew.

Christopher Meloni's (who just turned 60 years old today!) return to the Law and Order franchise as 'Detective Elliot Stabler' had me CHEERING last night! And hearing the theme song of his new show Law and Order Organized Crime gave me goosebumps. I'm so glad L&O SVU is back with NEW episodes, and I'm excited about Stabler's new show also. Now I've got a whole bunch of T.V. shows to look forward to. And my camming start time on Thursday nights will have to be 11 PM now instead of 10. LOL.

Christopher Meloni GIF by Golden Globes

Reactions: Billyboy

Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 20, 2017
A rewatch actually.
"A Snake of June", Tsukamoto (2002) I don't speak Japanese, so that's the only title I know. Now, obviously the director is universally know for "Tetsuo" (1989) and for being a fan of Cronenberg. Have no idea how much is known in US. Doesn't matter, I you like thriller, dark, noir atmosphere, a great sense of aesthetic, and erotism I would suggest to give it a watch.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I watched:

Godzilla vs Kong
Honestly, I was not even a fan of the other Godzilla movies and only watched this one "just 'cos" I had seen the others. I did however really, and surprisingly like the King Kong movie when I watched that a while ago.

Chaos Walking
I can remember seeing the trailer quite a while ago but I forgot about it completely. Saw it was out and watched it, and I have to say it was nice and different and really does get you thinking about what would happen if something like your thoughts being seen/heard by all (men only) really could happen, how everyone (world) would react.

Soul
This animated gem was much better than I thought. I hadn't paid any attention to it but then a friend (model) said she watched it with her daughter and explained it was really good, fun, and warming etc. so I decided what the hell, and i have to admit, i agree it was really great.

TV Show
I have been really enjoying Superman & Lois and also The Falcon and Winter Soldier.
The latter I am truly shocked at liking because I am not a fan of a lot (most) of the Marvel movies and shows, yet this one seems fantastic so far. Not too much OTT comedy or action. It's actually story based as well as action. Which is nice.

I tried watching the latest episode of Chicago P.D., but my son kept interrupting me...and then we had to go somewhere. So I'll finish where I left off when I get off cam in about a half hour.

Apr 4, 2021
Twitter Username
@dont_cry_sadie
MFC Username
Love_Sadie
Chaturbate Username
ur_girl_sadie
Dunno if this counts but ive been watching the George Floyd murder trial live streamed on YouTube this past week. Such a tragic situation.. but some of the witnesses that have been called have given me renewed faith in humanity.. like that old guy who was one of the first civvie witnesses on the scene.. he was just so empathetic and caring and just like wanted the best for a stranger who was in distress... I rly felt for him

Apr 25, 2018
London
I'm going to binge Better Call Saul tomorrow. I can't believe I haven't watched it yet considering how good Breaking Bad was.

I have a lot of catching up to do (long story)