AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Having a Rocky marathon today, and I'm on Rocky 4.

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Deadly Illusions; Kinky, bizarre, and really unbelievable/ over the top. But still really fun. Not supposed to be funny I don't think, but kind of was because it was so out there.

The Stand-In; Drew Barrymore. Fairly funny and light-hearted, but not a gut buster or anything. Enjoyed it.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Last night I watched "The Little Things" which has Denzel Washington in.
In all honesty, I don't think I have ever watched a movie with Denzel that I have not enjoyed. He is one of those that seems to pick the good movies and isn't a sellout, only doing anything and everything to earn a buck.

Really good movie and it keeps you guessing and wondering.

So, they find the guy, or at least there is a high probability it is the guy, they accidentally kill this guy yet things happen at the end which make you wonder was he really the guy or not. It seems like he is the murderer, but we will never know

Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 20, 2017
- Caravaggio, Jarman, 1986
- Giù la testa, Leone, 1971
- Zabriskie Point, Antonioni, 1970
- Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave ( = Your vice is a locked room and only I have the key), Martino, 1972

I'm finally watching the movie Pretty Woman for the first time! It's on Hulu.

Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
Enjoyed these three movies in the last week: Trial of the Chicago 7, Sound of Metal, and One Night in Miami. Want to see Judas and the Black Messiah, but it's not in theaters where I live and I'm not too excited about a $19.99 rental! Think I'll wait on that one.

Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 20, 2017
- 5 bambole per la luna d'agosto, ( = Five dolls for an August moon), Bava, 1970

Personally, I don't consider it one of his best, but awesome nevertheless.
By experience, I would also recommend any guys of the forum not to watch it, by any circumstances, with any potential date because she might likely get very dangerous ideas running through her head as in a) deciding it's time for you to completely refurnish your place so as to rock/give off those 70's vibes again, even if neither of you were even born in the 70's. And yes, a big rotating bed would also be included; and b) going on a shopping spree looking for all those vintage dresses. Since rotating bed are not being made today, at least for what I know, and vintage shops are closed, I must say I feel lucky.

My parents have the channel USA on their T.V. (Comcast Xfinity removed that channel from my limited basic cable package...Booo!), so yesterday and today (while at their house) I watched some of the Chicago P.D. and Law and Order SVU marathons.

Jul 4, 2011
Edinburgh... the Festival City!
MFC Username
WickedTouch
Just finished watching the three 1hr Episodes of the BBC documentary series "Pandemic 2020" which features clips from many individuals in countries across the globe illustrating the global effect of Covid 19 on their lives.

Tonight, Sunday 9pm BST, I will be situated upon my sofa watching the conclusion to season 6 of "Line Of Duty"!

Wicked.gif

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I just binged the latest David Attenborough documentary Living in Color. You know I’m biased to begin with:)

Your new profile photo is great!

Reactions: Dan Epstein

Chiara_Montague

Cam Model
Jul 29, 2020
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Cleo_Maeve
Streamate Username
CleoMaeve
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/333740/CleoMaeve/
I finished The Expanse with my husband but he mostly watched it without me, but I liked what I saw of it. I started watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale and Exposure. I started watching Things Heard and Seen. And I got a Shudder subscription so I finally watched Audition for the first time!